Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Help

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,520 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Ok just wondering
    No problem. I will be topping and training, as I can, going forward. I have fine motor issues, so i am pretty limited on how I can shape the plant the way I want. Which is why in my first grow I did not even try

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Namelesscults For This Useful Post:

creeperpark (28-12-18), Gaz (27-12-18), GEORGE (27-12-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redisiel View Post
    Rubbish!

Not at all, answer the question properly and I might, what have you amended your soil with, you must know they need more than calmag
    Rubbish lol. You do not live where I live. We do not say rubbish here, the water is toxic. You can argue against that all you want, its still gonna be toxic

I Am getting you a list of amendments used

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Namelesscults For This Useful Post:

creeperpark (28-12-18), Gaz (27-12-18), GEORGE (27-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Namelesscults View Post
    Rubbish lol. You do not live where I live. We do not say rubbish here, the water is toxic. You can argue against that all you want, its still gonna be toxic

I Am getting you a list of amendments used
    Wow ok yeah if you live where I think you live thats awful man !!! Hope its sorted soon !! We are mainly UK mate so all water is safe ect

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

creeperpark (28-12-18), GEORGE (27-12-18), Namelesscults (27-12-18)

Thanks

Hey bro, my tap is poison too! I know what you are talking about. The only reason to add Cal-mag is if you use Distilled, RO, or Rain water! Now that being said, anytime you try to get a pH reading off any one of these 3 you will get a false reading. Why? Because you have to have OVER 100 ppms in your water to get a accurate reading. All the above have less than 17 ppms. so just to get an accurate reading you have to add something or catch it from the run-off.

However If you mix your own super mix organic substrate and added dolomite lime to the mix then you DONT NEED any cal-mag at all! Just Plain Water all the way to the end! To check the pH of the super mix, just catch some of the run off!
    Last edited by creeperpark; 27-12-18 at 07:57 PM. Reason: add a word

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to creeperpark For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-12-18), Namelesscults (27-12-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by creeperpark View Post
    Hey bro, my tap is poison too! I know what you are talking about. The only reason to add Cal-mag is if you use Distilled, RO, or Rain water! Now that being said, anytime you try to get a pH reading off any one of these 3 you will get a false reading. Why? Because you have to have OVER 100 ppms in your water to get a accurate reading. All the above have less than 17 ppms. so just to get an accurate reading you have to add something or catch it from the run-off.

However If you mix your own super mix organic substrate and added dolomite lime to the mix then you DONT NEED any cal-mag at all! Just Plain Water all the way to the end! To check the pH of the super mix, just catch some of the run off!
    My next grow Im mixing an autoflower super mix and watering only without runoff. Screw this mixing and feeding and cleaning run off lol I?m lazy

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Namelesscults For This Useful Post:

creeperpark (28-12-18), GEORGE (27-12-18), Jeff (27-12-18)

Thanks

At least the symptom did not show up on other leaves, but the spots have definitely gotten much bigger. Tonight I only gave it water. I will post a picture in the morning

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Namelesscults For This Useful Post:

creeperpark (28-12-18), GEORGE (28-12-18)

Thanks

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Namelesscults For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (28-12-18), creeperpark (28-12-18), GEORGE (28-12-18)

Thanks

Soil amendment

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Namelesscults For This Useful Post:

creeperpark (28-12-18), GEORGE (28-12-18)

Thanks

I wouldn't put anything from a bottle, on that mix you listed above. Just clean water. With a mix like that, just transplant, 3 times into larger size pots, from seed to flower. (10 wk photo plant) instead of bottle feeding, and you would be good the whole grow!
    One problem I have found with those super soil mixes is how their mixed. Super Soils have to be tumbled in a cement mixer for a hr or two to get mixed good. Even after being mixed and set to the side, the aggregates will settle if not used soon. If they are not mixed very well, you can have big problems with compaction and lack of oxygen! Say you have 5 pots out of a mix of super soil, 4 plants look super and one doesn't, same mix, the one pot having problems is not mixed well. You can expect pH problems as well! For small soil mixes one can tumble the mix in a 5 gallon bucket with a lid. I think Super soils are the best way to grow.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to creeperpark For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-12-18), Namelesscults (28-12-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by creeperpark View Post
    I wouldn't put anything from a bottle, on that mix you listed above. Just clean water. With a mix like that, just transplant, 3 times into larger size pots, from seed to flower. (10 wk photo plant) instead of bottle feeding, and you would be good the whole grow!
    One problem I have found with those super soil mixes is how their mixed. Super Soils have to be tumbled in a cement mixer for a hr or two to get mixed good. Even after being mixed and set to the side, the aggregates will settle if not used soon. If they are not mixed very well, you can have big problems with compaction and lack of oxygen! Say you have 5 pots out of a mix of super soil, 4 plants look super and one doesn't, same mix, the one pot having problems is not mixed well. You can expect pH problems as well! For small soil mixes one can tumble the mix in a 5 gallon bucket with a lid. I think Super soils are the best way to grow.
    As previously mentioned, there was a male plant that grew in this pot for about 8 weeks, I cleaned out the roots and reused it

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Namelesscults For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-12-18)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast