Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 ... LastLast

Thread: Redz Builds a Living Soil !!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    You dont have to boil . If you dont redz . Put just a few drops of liquid soap anti bacterial hand soap . Not degreasing type as it may harm plants . Use.like dove ivory or dawn .

Its been ages since ive.made this . Havent had pest problems in ages due to organics i guess ...

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
    I think these are helping me out bro well they look the same as the Ines in the thread I'm gonna get a better picture if I can

Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

gethighper (14-03-17)

Thanks

Compost tea red . Im making a batch as i speak i can post pics up . Simplest effective stiff imo

Handful of compost in a sock or pillow case seeping in a 4/5 gallon bucket , 1 tbls of molasses per gallon . Let brew with air pump for two days . Then use diluted 1cup per gallon loki .

Ill pitch in to help but gonna have to be after holidsy lol .

Bro I would say yes if I had a quality enough compost at hand but then I still stand by top dressing is more effective than compost teas,
    I'm so busy but I have to dig out the information for proof on this matter especially after stating it so strongly
    Redz

4. The Following User Says Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

gethighper (14-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by redsiel View Post
    Bro I would say yes if I had a quality enough compost at hand but then I still stand by top dressing is more effective than compost teas,
    I'm so busy but I have to dig out the information for proof on this matter especially after stating it so strongly
    Redz
    Lol nevermind that post . Was reading a different thread.of yours and lost it now bwuahaha .

My head has officially exloded . Bwuahaha

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

gethighper (14-03-17), redisiel (23-12-16)

Thanks

Right on . Cant go wrong organic . Much tastier . Little slower at first but when she takes off ,she fucking takes off .

Loki this is correct mate
    The soil gets better with cycles as it build ms it's structure old roots become airiation etc,
    And I would say I'm not far off speed of vegging with Dwc. Just that bit getting started, I got one wondered what all the bollox is about with proper organic weed but I can for sure say there's a big difference mate
    Blessings and gratitude
    Redz

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

gethighper (14-03-17), Trex (23-12-16)

Thanks

Thank you very much noodz. Shit news on the fire bro sorry mate. Onward and upward from tgat though I hope, so when we gonna see some plants ?
    Gonna check the link now mate
    Redz
    Thank m8 the fire was in 09 pal well over the one now, and the plants will be along very soon, but there's a little bonsai mother plant I did some time ago and some organic blues I grow out just b4 I lot the lot

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showfull.php?photo=39106

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showfull.php?photo=32370

And some old nft fun

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showfull.php?photo=38184

Mañana noods
    Just chillin in ma long johns reading about plants. And it's ten plants max man. Don't be an idiot new guy .

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noodle For This Useful Post:

gethighper (14-03-17), redisiel (23-12-16)

Thanks

Lol nevermind that post . Was reading a different thread.of yours and lost it now bwuahaha .

My head has officially exloded . Bwuahaha

Yeah with all quality info tfat takes us into quality flowers my freind.
    I think I found the sight for the pepper recipe, the one with garlic is 60 minutes to stand and the soap is to stand overnight so it's garlic tonight bro
    Redz

12. The Following User Says Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

gethighper (14-03-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by noodle View Post
    Thank m8 the fire was in 09 pal well over the one now, and the plants will be along very soon, but there's a little bonsai mother plant I did some time ago and some organic blues I grow out just b4 I lot the lot

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showfull.php?photo=39106

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showfull.php?photo=32370

And some old nft fun

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showfull.php?photo=38184

Mañana noods
    Great stuff noodz,
    And will you be going organic this time around also ?
    Redz

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

gethighper (14-03-17), Trex (23-12-16)

Thanks

Yeah with all quality info tfat takes us into quality flowers my freind.
    I think I found the sight for the pepper recipe, the one with garlic is 60 minutes to stand and the soap is to stand overnight so it's garlic tonight bro
    Redz
    When time comes in spring , when my pile thaws , if shipping aint too crazy ill send ya some homade compost , a handful of compost in a tea bag can literally feed an acre . its excellent at preventing diseases and unwanted fungii if prepared well .

In general , we just add enough just to say the water has slighlty turned amber , more then that it can FRY plants , hahaha , been there done that .

Thanks

And at same time redz , im brewing a batch of Tea as we speak right now im my DWC , without plants of course .1 tsp-tblps molasses per handful of compost , just too see how long ive got before slim builds up , and if the time allotment is 3-4 days before algae , Ill do full homemade organic Hydroponics the next time round , instead of buying . I just spent 150$ on hydro nutes i am DEAD CERTAIN I can brew myself with compost molasses ,river/lake kelp i get around here . the only thing i buy really is the molasses . Since its winter i have to buy kelp though

compost tea ,molasses for VEG . Compost tea , kelp tea n molasses for flower ................

I am sure i can make it work for Hydro , ill let you guys know withint the next few days if my RDWC buckets keep clean ...........

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

redisiel (23-12-16)

Thanks

And at same time redz , im brewing a batch of Tea as we speak right now im my DWC , without plants of course .1 tsp-tblps molasses per handful of compost , just too see how long ive got before slim builds up , and if the time allotment is 3-4 days before algae , Ill do full homemade organic Hydroponics the next time round , instead of buying . I just spent 150$ on hydro nutes i am DEAD CERTAIN I can brew myself with compost molasses ,river/lake kelp i get around here . the only thing i buy really is the molasses . Since its winter i have to buy kelp though

compost tea ,molasses for VEG . Compost tea , kelp tea n molasses for flower ................

I am sure i can make it work for Hydro , ill let you guys know withint the next few days if my RDWC buckets keep clean ...........

Look here , my mixes are speaking for themselves , especially the past 7 days , they exploded in growth , im got them ready for the flip and gave them 50/50 veg n flower three days ago , and im having to tie them down every day now . only one not keeping up , she didnt like the topping at all at all ..... she just want to bonsai on my ass , with super intense close nodding ....

Attachment 337463

this is one week previous .

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20161216_174117 (800x600).jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	73.2 KB 
ID:	337464
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20161222_142751 (800x600).jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	63.8 KB 
ID:	337462  
    Last edited by Trex; 23-12-16 at 07:10 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

redisiel (23-12-16)

Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 ... LastLast