Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Im losing her

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,472 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Innerself View Post
    Well I grow a different strain of auto each time so can't compare to previous plants and before the pk I was growing 15 week autos now I just do 10 week plants so I sort of expect less
    But one of my last plants I Repotted very late in flower thinking it was root bound as it looked like kurdts
    Doing 2-3 lsd now, one will get organicus and pk and the other just the organicus
    Maybe we will see
    Could start a thread on it mate n we all can see.. I've seen a couple people wanting to know if tomato food will work all the way so I'm thinking of doing a thread on one of mine just tomato food all the way.. I've used it in the past and it does really work good to say mid flower then I recon no good cos of the high N..

Sent from my 8050D using Tapatalk

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kencancook For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (28-05-19), GEORGE (27-05-19), Greengrass (25-05-19), Kurdt (25-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,614 Times

Been meaning to ask,for all those in the know.....Seeming as all my leaves are pretty much brown bread, in flower, what process do the plants use to keep the buds swelling/growing? My buds are still pretty much in full swing still which has surprised me as the plant is pretty much devoid of any decent leaves which must effect photosynthesis. So how is nutrient uptake from the roots affected? Also, do the buds/flowers use the light to help them swell?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kurdt For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (28-05-19), GEORGE (27-05-19), Greengrass (26-05-19), Ironman (26-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdt View Post
    Been meaning to ask,for all those in the know.....Seeming as all my leaves are pretty much brown bread, in flower, what process do the plants use to keep the buds swelling/growing? My buds are still pretty much in full swing still which has surprised me as the plant is pretty much devoid of any decent leaves which must effect photosynthesis. So how is nutrient uptake from the roots affected? Also, do the buds/flowers use the light to help them swell?
    I'd be interested to here what people think on this, cant says I know tbh.

I'm 99% sure the buds use the light as I've always been taught to tuck leaves that cover buds out of the way.

With regards to nutrient uptake, I'm guessing that now your leaves have no stored elements available, your root system is working double hard to uptake what it needs. I maybe wrong there so hang on for some more experience buddy.

Sent from Thames Iron works

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (28-05-19), GEORGE (27-05-19), Greengrass (26-05-19), Kurdt (26-05-19)

Thanks

Are you using canna terra professional and feeding N at the same time?

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jay_GY For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (28-05-19), GEORGE (27-05-19), Greengrass (26-05-19), Kurdt (27-05-19)

9. Default

Good question Kurdt!

As far as I am aware wherever there is green on a plant it means it has chlorophyll which we know can convert light to sugars, obviously the leaves are the most efficient at this..however the process will continue through the buds too at a slower rate but by the time this happens you should be well on your way to harvest time and all the leaves that are left on the plant are getting drained of anything the plant needs..which is why I personally do not like to pluck yellowing leaves off the plant as there are essential sugars/nutrients that the plant can still absorb from them. There can be a risk of mould in certain scenarios where multiple leaves are dying very close to each other, which is why focusing on humidity levels is very important late in flower and in worst cases, feel free to pluck away!

This is the way I see it, could be wrong just sharing my opinion

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (28-05-19), GEORGE (27-05-19), Greengrass (26-05-19), Ironman (27-05-19), kbag (27-05-19), Kurdt (27-05-19), Squaggy (27-05-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jay_GY View Post
    Are you using canna terra professional and feeding N at the same time?

No, she was fine all through veg so didnt need to feed her anything for four-ish weeks. The organicus 99 is also supposed to be ok to give throughout veg and flower. I think its just been a case of lock-out and light burn.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kurdt For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (28-05-19), GEORGE (27-05-19), Greengrass (27-05-19)

Thanks

No, she was fine all through veg so didnt need to feed her anything for four-ish weeks. The organicus 99 is also supposed to be ok to give throughout veg and flower. I think its just been a case of lock-out and light burn.
    I was going to say canna terra Pro is hot maybe too hot even without feeding N? I used the same soil two grows back and had exactly the same problems they limped to the end tho man so there is hope.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jay_GY For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (28-05-19), GEORGE (29-05-19), Kurdt (28-05-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jay_GY View Post
    I was going to say canna terra Pro is hot maybe too hot even without feeding N? I used the same soil two grows back and had exactly the same problems they limped to the end tho man so there is hope.

Yeah,ive gone off the canna terra in a big way to be honest,have had issues ever since using it. Think im going to go back to the PM soil.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kurdt For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (28-05-19), GEORGE (29-05-19), Jay_GY (28-05-19)

Thanks

Yeah,ive gone off the canna terra in a big way to be honest,have had issues ever since using it. Think im going to go back to the PM soil.
    Have you found the soil has started to clump up on you as well and drainage straights off OK then goes to rat crap? Get yourself some biobizz light mix regardless of nutes you use best soil out there for autos

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jay_GY For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (28-05-19), GEORGE (29-05-19), Kurdt (28-05-19)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3