Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: LST Picture Guide

Thanks

yeh nice one mate, will really help out those who havent done lst'in before...
    im real mean to some of my girls! and they love it

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gbcheeky For This Useful Post:

Mr Bloom (10-05-11), PhilZenMaster (19-10-11)

Thanks

What a fantastic thread, nice one mr bloom

ps is lst good to do for outdoor in ground plants?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Alextheyid For This Useful Post:

Mr Bloom (10-05-11)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alextheyid View Post
    i mean is it advicable?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,011 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Alextheyid View Post
    What a fantastic thread, nice one mr bloom

I don't see why not - a plants a plant so it can be trained wherever it's growing I guess and it will benefit from LST wherever it is.

Thanks

Great thread mate, thanks for the info bud.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to white widow For This Useful Post:

Mr Bloom (10-05-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,916 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bloom View Post
    @TIKTOK & Bobby Digital
    Funny how the only two members that say that are the ones that have given me nothing but shit comments and troll my posts since the day I joined the site...at least you've stopped bitching about my username and sig for now.
    Show me ONE shit comment I've made about your user name and sig please.

I admit to refering to you as "mrgoogle" cos of your habit of copying and pasting stuff from other sites. As for trolling your posts, I've had you on my ignore list since your abuse in another thread which I reported you for and I've only been able to see your posts again since the upgrade. Proof will be in the forum logs if you disagree!

I'll see if I can get you back on my ignore list after you've posted proof of me trolling your posts and the shit comments you say I've made about you

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TIKTOK View Post
    Show me ONE shit comment I've made about your user name and sig please.

I admit to refering to you as "mrgoogle" cos of your habit of copying and pasting stuff from other sites. As for trolling your posts, I've had you on my ignore list since your abuse in another thread which I reported you for and I've only been able to see your posts again since the upgrade. Proof will be in the forum logs if you disagree!

I'll see if I can get you back on my ignore list after you've posted proof of me trolling your posts and the shit comments you say I've made about you
    This is the last reply I'll make to you as I don't want this thread turning in to a flame war.
    I'll rephrase my comment from 'have given me nothing but shit comments and troll my posts' and direct it specifically to you by saying 'your the little bitch that waits for someone else to go against my posts then puts his little 'thanks' at the bottom...which still equates to trolling - just with smaller balls. I'm not going to trawl through my 100's of posts to get solid evidence for your case (see the irony in the earlier 'detective' comments made by you : 13-04-11 09:21 AM) if that's what you expect me to do.
    And if I was on your ignore list, then that means you deliberately overrode your ignore function, viewed my post/thread and then went on to post a dumbass comment - just to be a dick - pretty fucking petty (again - refer to 'troll').
    There's your proof and if all your gonna do when you put me on ignore is view my posts then it's pretty damn pointless isn't it.

I don't wanna argue with you, so like I told you a long time ago, put me on your ignore list and you don't have to worry yourself with my posts. Period.

Have a great day TIKTOK.

Thanks

now this is just a funny true jest....and no offence ... but what are you two women? hahahaha

both roll one and have one a chill out!!!!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alextheyid For This Useful Post:

Mr Bloom (10-05-11), PhilZenMaster (19-10-11)

Thanks

Yeh Alex I'm done with this anyway.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,916 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bloom View Post
    This is the last reply I'll make to you as I don't want this thread turning in to a flame war.
    I'll rephrase my comment from 'have given me nothing but shit comments and troll my posts' and direct it specifically to you by saying 'your the little bitch that waits for someone else to go against my posts then puts his little 'thanks' at the bottom...which still equates to trolling - just with smaller balls. I'm not going to trawl through my 100's of posts to get solid evidence for your case (see the irony in the earlier 'detective' comments made by you : 13-04-11 09:21 AM) if that's what you expect me to do.
    And if I was on your ignore list, then that means you deliberately overrode your ignore function, viewed my post/thread and then went on to post a dumbass comment - just to be a dick - pretty fucking petty (again - refer to 'troll').
    There's your proof and if all your gonna do when you put me on ignore is view my posts then it's pretty damn pointless isn't it.

I don't wanna argue with you, so like I told you a long time ago, put me on your ignore list and you don't have to worry yourself with my posts. Period.

Have a great day TIKTOK.
    So no proof then, just the usual abuse when someone challenges you

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast