Thread: Clone question

Thanks

Default Answered: Clone question

Hi guys, in the new year I'm looking at growing some dinamed CBD from dinafem to make to oil, what I'm wanting to do is a rolling process so I never go short, I plan to start 4 from seed and take some clones to keep in a veg tent and when they're old enough to start flower move them to the main tent, my main question is if I take clones just before flip to flower will this stress them out and potentially hermie them? And when is the best time to take clones? Or should I just keep a sacrificial mother in a separate tent and in permanent veg so I can take clones at my convenience?
    I've read about clones and keeping a rolling grow but am just a little unsure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. "I would take clones then select the strongest from the clones to use as a mother plant for future grows that's what we term a keeper...In an ideal world though you would grow the plants out then just keep the clones from the best strongest producers, takes time to do this though...

Regards BL"

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Captain Birdseye For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (30-09-17), ggotch (30-09-17), kbag (30-09-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,866 Times
    Provided Answers: 492

I would take clones then select the strongest from the clones to use as a mother plant for future grows that's what we term a keeper...In an ideal world though you would grow the plants out then just keep the clones from the best strongest producers, takes time to do this though...

Regards BL

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

Captain Birdseye (30-09-17), ggotch (30-09-17), kbag (30-09-17), M_C (03-10-17)

Thanks

Thanks for the reply 😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk