Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: whats the best KUSH strain by a seed breeder

joey Guest

thanks again for the reply . yeah really want to shy away from fem seeds for this plant i am looking for. as would like to keep her if i find her as a mother ,

thanks agin

j

Thanks

i agree wiv kandy kush by far

3. The Following User Says Thank You to silver_haze For This Useful Post:

5 Card Draw Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,887 Times

emerald triangle seeds have a few interesting kush strains in reg seed,i fancy a few of them but i don't know what the rep of the seed bank is like,worth a gander though joseph.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Adambomb For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,794 Times

Reserva Privada has a few nice kush strains kandy,og,and kosher are all top notch so ive heard i love OG personally and would like to try the others
    My first Stealthbox Grow: White Widow and mystery strain free seeds https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ry-first-Diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...WWxVortex-Comp

Grow #2 HashPassion x LoveTrain,POGK, and OrangeHaze StealthBox CFLs:https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069151587

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 420Boss For This Useful Post:

joey Guest

Thanks for all reply's I will do my home work on all you have said , Im wondering why cali connection aint been mentioned as they have loads of diffrent kush strains , I am growing 1 now and its been a dream to grow and the frost ,lemoney smell is emense really strong ,

Again thats for the helpful replys

All the best

J

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 15,990 Times

Iv got a vanilla kush from barneys farm which iv got lined up, might be the next grow tbh
    I'm smokin a purple og kush x vortex atm and its a proper kush kind of smoke, best iv ever grown imo
    Quite a few choices though

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Pothead For This Useful Post:

joey Guest

Hey pothead thanks for the reply,

Is the og kush /vortex the 1 in your sig ? If so will have a good read through it .
    Also look forward to the kush your about to grow ,

Im just loving the amount of frost Im seeing off my kush , and hoping it is a kush Type smoke . Will be sure to let every 1 know .

Thanks again for the reply matey

All the best

J

Thanks

Hi joey, nice thread mate, am curious to this aswell as am growing my first kush strain atm and am planing on doing my next grow all kush(probably). Want to try og, kandy, violater, master and 1 or 2 others too.
    I have 2 cataract kush from dna genetics going now and if they live up to the breeders description(please do please do) then will defo be doing them again as is meant to be a proper heavy hitter.

Good luck with whatever you go for mate though tbh have not really heard anything bad said about any kush.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sparra For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Banana kush is the nicest strain iv ever smoked!

Tastes exactly like the foam banana sweets at cinemas.

Can't wait till someone makes and sells some seeds.

Smokeface

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Smokeface For This Useful Post:

hemicj (15-02-12)

joey Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sparra View Post
    Hi joey, nice thread mate, am curious to this aswell as am growing my first kush strain atm and am planing on doing my next grow all kush(probably). Want to try og, kandy, violater, master and 1 or 2 others too.
    I have 2 cataract kush from dna genetics going now and if they live up to the breeders description(please do please do) then will defo be doing them again as is meant to be a proper heavy hitter.

Good luck with whatever you go for mate though tbh have not really heard anything bad said about any kush.

hey spara matey

yeah i am also growing a kush from cali/c and love the way she has grown and the frost is very nice 4 weeks 12/12 so kind of looking forward to smoking her , i hope as your self it lives up to what the breeder's description .

oh i will be going with DNA genetics as from the research iv done these DNA kush strain's are keep poping up ,so will be trying some of there's.

will have a look in to you grow see how the girls are coming along .

all the best

j

17. The Following User Says Thank You to joey For This Useful Post:

sparra (16-02-12)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast