Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Amsterdam

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,881 Times

Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    And Greenhouse Effect next door to rocket. Love the Nieu Markt area just next to China quarter

Current diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit
    I love it all.

Sent from my H8416 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wags For This Useful Post:

gardro (05-02-19), GEORGE (14-02-19), Ginger-bud (06-02-19), Grower88 (06-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,416 Times

Got to 1ehulp if you fancy moonrocks

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sadface For This Useful Post:

gardro (05-02-19), GEORGE (14-02-19), Grower88 (06-02-19), lipnobody (05-02-19), Wags (05-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,847 Times

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKing For This Useful Post:

gardro (05-02-19), GEORGE (14-02-19), Grower88 (06-02-19), M_C (06-02-19), Wags (05-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,940 Times

Really stuck for choices now lol not going to be able to do all these in the time I have there. I here a place over there for bbq ribs is a must lol

Current diary #1 https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...2&share_type=t

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Grower88 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

Boerejongens in the West of Amsterdam does some Super Silver Haze that will blow your mind. Sensemillia in Osdorp also carries great strains plus they're located on a huge lake with a park. We walked around that lake for hours and hours in a complete daze in summer sunshine. Fuck, it just makes me want to go back lol. Enjoy your trip, mate!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

Grower88 (06-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,526 Times

Straight to green house coffee shop. Full English, banana milkshake a bag of super lemon haze on the volcano vaporizer and watch the big koi carp under your feet through the glass floor. Makes you trip out if your hammered haha
    Have a good one lad
    "To live is to risk it all. Otherwise you're just an inert chunk of randomly assembled molecules drifting wherever the universe blows you."

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Farmshop For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-02-19), Grower88 (06-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,392 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Dam seems overated these days no ? expensive as fuck like 5€ for a coffee ive heard ,way overcrowded ? But a hop skip n jump for you UK folk i guess .

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Dam is what it is dude , spent a few days there the past week with my gaffer at a trade show. He’s a ex smoker but couldn’t give a monkeys about me being ripped of an evening

I’ll raise your €5 coffee to a €9.50 hot chocolate on dam square ...

Tbf was the final part of recovery as I was that rough from the aftershow party the night before, beer was seriously not a consideration

Beer prices were €6 at cheapest .

I got some gear from resin , strawberry banana and a bit paki Maroc (which is the finest bit hash I’ve smoked in a few months)

Done the tourist stuff before with missus n mates n there missus and there’s lots to see n do. Depends what your looking for as it has everything and more.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Subterranean Man For This Useful Post:

British green (10-02-19), GEORGE (14-02-19), M_C (10-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,940 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean Man View Post
    Dam is what it is dude , spent a few days there the past week with my gaffer at a trade show. He’s a ex smoker but couldn’t give a monkeys about me being ripped of an evening

I’ll raise your €5 coffee to a €9.50 hot chocolate on dam square ...

Tbf was the final part of recovery as I was that rough from the aftershow party the night before, beer was seriously not a consideration

Beer prices were €6 at cheapest .

I got some gear from resin , strawberry banana and a bit paki Maroc (which is the finest bit hash I’ve smoked in a few months)

Done the tourist stuff before with missus n mates n there missus and there’s lots to see n do. Depends what your looking for as it has everything and more.
    I really like the looks of that menu bro. Il check it out if I see it.
    Hmm we gonna have a canal crews at nught visit some skyscraper missis wana go to and the wax museum. Also wana give the Heineken Experience a go to.
    And some rib factory for a rack of ribs meant to be the bolics

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grower88 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-02-19), Subterranean Man (10-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,392 Times

Quote Originally Posted by grower1988 View Post
    I really like the looks of that menu bro. Il check it out if I see it.
    Hmm we gonna have a canal crews at nught visit some skyscraper missis wana go to and the wax museum. Also wana give the Heineken Experience a go to.
    And some rib factory for a rack of ribs meant to be the bolics

Resin is merely a five minute walk as you come out the station. We dine a night in a wee Irish pub on the lane just up (smoking inside within a wee hut ) which was outrageous , sure I asked for a wage rise and more shares I was that bust on the paki Maroc n pints

Heineken museum is decent , what is really good is the art museums , We done it once and was pretty “trippy”

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Subterranean Man For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (11-02-19), GEORGE (14-02-19), Grower88 (10-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Any gun ranges or hunt clubs ? Have a few brews go tear up some trails on ATV and shoot some guns yeehaw .

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (11-02-19), Cleargreen (05-03-19), GEORGE (14-02-19)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast