Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: what is the best yielding plant?

Thanks

Default what is the best yielding plant?

im looking to do 2 plants in a space that is 4 foot 9 by 2 foot 4,can anyone recommend me a strong strain that would have a good,big yield?

many thanks

Thanks

Yield does not only come with the strain but also the way it is cared for.
    I don't know of any particular starin but someone will tell you.

Thanks

its all in the name Big Bud? lol

blurry-vision Guest

Chronic by Serious Seeds, is commonly known as just about as good as you can get, also it is easy enough to grow with a fairly low odour, so a good choice, expensive but good.

It's in the shop somewhere..

Thanks

super silver haze which is my next grow has big ass yields
    Everyone has the right to be stupid, Some people just abuse that right!!

My grow Diary

Thanks

to answer the original question- A properly grown one!!!!!

Jah Bless
    GM
    Legalize marijuana...
    ...it could build up a failing economy -Tosh

weed gets you through times of no money better than money gets you through times of no weed

Tiles Of The Simpsons Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,237 Times

Quote Originally Posted by GrassMaster View Post
    to answer the original question- A properly grown one!!!!!

Jah Bless
    GM
    Agree 100%!

A lean and lanky Sativa can yield more than a beefy, stocky Indica if grown in better conditions.

As already said, Big Bud does have the genetics to become a monster plant if grown correctly, but it's not the most potent strain by far, (nor the nicest smoke IMO).
    It depends what you are looking for in a smoke mate, yields are not everything!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by grub View Post
    Agree 100%!

A lean and lanky Sativa can yield more than a beefy, stocky Indica if grown in better conditions.

As already said, Big Bud does have the genetics to become a monster plant if grown correctly, but it's not the most potent strain by far, (nor the nicest smoke IMO).
    It depends what you are looking for in a smoke mate, yields are not everything!

ideally a smooth smoke with a nice high(im not fuseed if its a rushy high or a cant think let alone move high!),i def prefer a nice sativa over an indica tho!when i said about yield im not looking for masses,ideally about 8 oz dry im looking to get off 2 plants!i figure that should last me through the winter!

Tiles Of The Simpsons Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,237 Times

Quote Originally Posted by greenfingers View Post
    ideally a smooth smoke with a nice high(im not fuseed if its a rushy high or a cant think let alone move high!),i def prefer a nice sativa over an indica tho!when i said about yield im not looking for masses,ideally about 8 oz dry im looking to get off 2 plants!i figure that should last me through the winter!
    4oz from one plant is asking a lot mate to be honest, it's not impossible but you'd need a plant that's been vegged for a long time and well trained to get that type of yield.

I shouldn't worry so much about the weight of weed, it's the quality that's important mate... 4oz of good weed can easily last as long, if not longer than 8oz of average weed.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Grub For This Useful Post:

Forest (30-05-11)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by grub View Post
    4oz from one plant is asking a lot mate to be honest, it's not impossible but you'd need a plant that's been vegged for a long time and well trained to get that type of yield.

I shouldn't worry so much about the weight of weed, it's the quality that's important mate... 4oz of good weed can easily last as long, if not longer than 8oz of average weed.
    yeah i thought it may be asking alot from just 2 plants!iv only done lowryders so im a bit clueless as to how much the bigger plants can yield!
    whats the av yield of a plant roughly?(im aware obviously that diff plants vary + the way you look after them etc

haha i wish,the better the smoke the less it seems to last!patience with plants is not a problem tho with finished product the patience seems to just dissappear!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast