Thread: tint tiny little bugs in my promix!!!

Thanks

Default tint tiny little bugs in my promix!!!

hey guys i have 4 pots with promix in them i seem to have tiny tiny little bugs that crawl around int he soil and when iu say tiny i mean TINY lol even if i tried to take a pic theres noway you would see them maybe the size of a pen point dot on paper and they are not white so i know there not springtails, plants are growing great and no sine of any bugs on the plant itself, any ideas on what they could be maybe and what i can do im 2 days from week 3 flower

2. The Following User Says Thank You to friendlygrower For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-07-18)

Thanks

can anyone please get back on this really looking for info?? please and thanks a bunch

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to friendlygrower For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-07-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by friendlygrower View Post
    can anyone please get back on this really looking for info?? please and thanks a bunch
    It’s hard to make out what it is from your description mate, might be thrips, any leaf damage?

Sent from: Me, to space, and then to you

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

friendlygrower (30-07-18), GEORGE (30-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    It’s hard to make out what it is from your description mate, might be thrips, any leaf damage?

no theres no sign of leaf damage other then heat stress when i first got them going in flower because my light was to close and i also got yellowing because i was under feeding once i stepd feeding up yellowing stopped, i can only see them in the pots but there not worm looking and there not white at least not from what i see they crawl fairly quick in and out of the soil but i cant see anything on my leafs or stems they are so tiny im talking smaller then 1MM had to look sooooo close to even spot them! and my plants are growing strong still getting plenty of bud development daily im 1 day from week 3

8. The Following User Says Thank You to friendlygrower For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-07-18)

Macky Guest

no theres no sign of leaf damage other then heat stress when i first got them going in flower because my light was to close and i also got yellowing because i was under feeding once i stepd feeding up yellowing stopped, i can only see them in the pots but there not worm looking and there not white at least not from what i see they crawl fairly quick in and out of the soil but i cant see anything on my leafs or stems they are so tiny im talking smaller then 1MM had to look sooooo close to even spot them! and my plants are growing strong still getting plenty of bud development daily im 1 day from week 3
    Get some pics up of the yellow leaves n shit, pic of the whole plant

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Get some pics up of the yellow leaves n shit, pic of the whole plant

i will wait till ten minutes before lights on and take some snaps shows the plants better!! then i will upload!! thanks alot , either way if there in the soil what can i do to get them gone??

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to friendlygrower For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-07-18)

Macky Guest

i will wait till ten minutes before lights on and take some snaps shows the plants better!! then i will upload!! thanks alot , either way if there in the soil what can i do to get them gone??
    Usually letting the soil dry out good before the next watering helps with anything that lives in the medium. Some yellow sticky traps place just above it too. Neem oil is always a good pest repellent and killer and not too harmful to the p,ants in small doses, plenty of answers mate, but we just gotta find the right problems first

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Usually letting the soil dry out good before the next watering helps with anything that lives in the medium. Some yellow sticky traps place just above it too. Neem oil is always a good pest repellent and killer and not too harmful to the p,ants in small doses, plenty of answers mate, but we just gotta find the right problems first

heres some pics man hope there a little helpfull and like i said the brown marks you see on leaves are from old heat stress not to worry,
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-4AarYIk06DotvGOX.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	70.8 KB 
ID:	363668

Name:	imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-xHHoZYhcAdncCECU.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	363669

Name:	imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-gNgbVwhseC2M.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	86.8 KB 
ID:	363670

Name:	imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-IiTNh6q06W3syTfV.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	363671
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image_123923953(6).jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	93.6 KB 
ID:	363667  

16. The Following User Says Thank You to friendlygrower For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-07-18)