Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: White spots

Thanks

Things have escalated a lot since the little white spots started to appear.

This is one of the plants and has very pale green colour on all the older leaves and it also has some burn marks which i dont know how they got there. Does it look like some short of defficiency? Here are the pics:

And this is the same plant as in the previous pics i posted earlier in this thread:

Does it look like its overfert? Or some short of defficiency going on? The same signs where there before i start feeding the plants and bottom leaves were yellowing. Could someone shed some light into this please?

Thanks

it looks like extreme over fert but i could be wrong m8

Take it to a tap and flush the whole soil for about 20 mins then let the water drain out before you put it back into your room. Leave it to dry out for a couple of days or when the soil is dry an inch down then give it some epson salts and see if that helps man. Remember to heat the epson salts up before you add it to the mix as it works better for the plant.

its worth a try it could be the simpliest of things m8 i would try to rule out as much as possible that way you will be able to know what is wrong with it

I might be blabbing on a bit though m8 sorry about that had a few to many today

Diaper Guest

Have you been feeding them? If so, what & how much?

Have you flushed them now, as Lewy suggested?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Diaper View Post
    Have you been feeding them? If so, what & how much?

Have you flushed them now, as Lewy suggested?
    I started feeding them when the bottom leaves started to yellow. First dose was 0.5ml/l of bio bloom and grow gave them 300ml from the mix. Second feed was 0.7ml/l and gave them 350ml. The last feed was 0.9ml of same nutes and again at 350ml. I feed them every 2-3 days they have only got 3 feeds so far. My problem is that all those signs where there before i even fed them and i dont understand how can they be overfed since the bottom leaves continue to yellow. I havent flushed them yet cause they are 3 weeks away from the chop. Should i flush them? Or just stop giving them any nutes till the end? I am so baffled with this grow.

Diaper Guest

Do you feed BioGrow too?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Diaper View Post
    Do you feed BioGrow too?
    Yes both grow and bloom at the same amount.

Diaper Guest

O.k, so you're hardly over doing it. Although saying that it is a small plant. I thought from your first pics that they did indeed look like they'd suffered nute burn from a hot soil mix.
    The yellowing is obviously Nitrogen def, not uncommon in late flower. But can be avoided by higher levels of grow earlier in the grow. I know people who've fed Lowryders very heavily without to many problems, so I it's quite puzzling. If they were my plants I think I'd be inclined to give them a flush with 3x the pots volume of water, and then a 1/2 strenght feed. Feed regular from then on increasing as you go. With such a short time to go I wouldn't loose to much sleep over them either. Whatever the out come you'll sure have something to be smoking very soon.

Thanks

Thanks for your replies and help i think if i flush them now i risk getting balls due to the stress and that would be the worst. I will let them as they are and try and look for another hobby propably lol.

Diaper Guest

I don't think you need worry about them getting balls from stress. Just give them a good watering, then bring in the feeding again. You can't loose!

Thanks

Would it make any possitive difference in the final weight? Cause there are many things that can go wrong with too much water now root rot, bud rot, balls etc. At least now they are growing somewhat if i flush them and they get stressed they will loose a few days of growth?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast