Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Smoby Goes Coco with Infinity Master Bud lightyear

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Default Smoby Goes Coco with Infinity Master Bud lightyear

Hey all, right time for a coco run after my last wanked out grow of Kaliman's cheese.

Plants will be bb cheese and bb blue cheese. I will probably do 4 of each from clones. Mothers are growing happily under the 250w blue/white cfl and i will take cuttings tonight.

3 days ago

Today

cheese mum

blue cheese mum

So these stout little plants are getting their limbs pulled tonight

The Kit

1 x unused toilet as groom. Roughly 8 cubic metres with built in radiator and extraction hole.
    1 x 6"ruck (both in boxes)
    1 x 5"ruck
    8 x 15ltr airpots
    8 x Rta stands - run to anywhere (but preferably not my floor) i will use an aquarium pump to get rid down the sink. i will be hand watering atm.
    1 x 600w dimmable nanolux digital ballast
    1 x 600w dimmable lumii digital ballast
    1 x superveg metal halide bulb 600w
    1 x sun master dual spec hps 600w
    1 x large parabolic shade
    2 x 8" osc fans
    1 x 12" osc fan on stand
    1 x bluelab ec truncheon
    1 x ph pal plus ph pen

Medium, Fertilizers and additives/beneficial's

2 x 50 ltr bags of canna coco pro +
    1 x 350g plant magic granules
    2 x canna trichoderma

Canna coco a + b.
    Canna enzym.
    Canna boost.
    Canna rhizotonic.
    Canna pk 13/14.
    Growth technology liquid silicon.
    Growth technology ph up/down.

And last but by no means least 1 x THE ONE LIKE BUDLIGHTYEAR....
    Bud absolute pleasure to have you at the helm mate, really looking forward to this....he he wicked, wicked Jungle is gonna be massive......

Please feel free to come on in and make comments etc. May we all grow trees!

I will update with the pictures of the cuts tonight....Thanks.
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (05-01-15), GEORGE (22-04-15), green grass (14-06-16), She's-a-Lady (09-01-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-04-15), green grass (14-06-16), rockhopper (05-01-15), She's-a-Lady (09-01-15), SmobyToker#1 (06-01-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    Sweet as a nut mukka, let me know the Ec & Ph of your tap water when you're ready, no rush. Also 2 bags of coco wont be enough for 8 x 15 litre pots, you're gonna need another bag

Regards BL
    Hello Bud, Right well the tap water is 7.1 - 7.4 it fluctuates some. E.c is 0.4. Yes i was wondering if 8 plants might be too many in there. I have had 6 no problems but smaller plants. Should i just go with 6 plants and take 8 cuts tonight 2 extra just in case. Sound fella. Just making up the verve seed compo now for my half pint cups.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (05-01-15)

Thanks

I think 4 plants under 600w & para...You won't yield much more with 6 plants because of the light spread and penetration...Be more manageable too..4 plants with a decent veg, potential 21 oz @ 1 gram per watt

Regards BL

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

She's-a-Lady (13-03-15), SmobyToker#1 (06-01-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    I think 4 plants under 600w & para...You won't yield much more with 6 plants because of the light spread and penetration...Be more manageable too..4 plants with a decent veg, potential 21 oz @ 1 gram per watt

Regards BL
    Whoop whoop sounds gaaaawd damn lovely. ok so i will cut 6 cuttings then and keep the mums under cfl . thanks Bud

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (05-01-15), ERBURT (08-01-15)

Thanks

Was just thinking Bud, seeing i'm getting a 6" hp ruck then i could prob use the 600w para through veg and 2 weeks into flower and then set up an additional lamp with euro shade with balalst turned to 400w? God i'm well excited about this, nearly forty year old man gets so excited about his grow, he grasses himself in. I can imagine the headline saying now lol....Ah fuck the law....I'm only growing a few plants for me and the wifey....would also be another comment in said "headline". On with the potting i go..cheers man.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (05-01-15)

Thanks

Ok done the cloning, so its all about root development for the next 10 days or so....After a bit of a thought 8 plants is too many in my floor space. so, going with 4 nice big cheesy ass monsters...

I have taken 6 cuttings from the mother plants, both blue and normal cheese 3 off each. All cut so that an inter-node at least is in the gel and soil. I'm using Bnq's Verve cutting and seed compost. I am loving how airy it is to be honest, real fluffy sorta thing. Mixed a bit of perlite in, forgot the bloody granules but never mind i'll pop it in the coco when its time i guess. Do you think i even need the granules and trichoderma Bud cos the coco has it in right? Some pictures...

The clones - x 6 under an envirogro cfl 250w cool white. cant find my hydrometer the cat nicked off with it!!! Grrrr pesky animal lol....Nah love ya really puss, just don't eat ma dope! Lol.

Mums hangin out.

Cheesy mum minus a few limbs.

Blue cheese mum after cutting her arms off

Mums still have a spot to hang out.

So hopefully all is as it should be lol, god i hope so my last yield was like a spliff or 2. Well, maybe not that bad but its all gone from those 4 i had left

Let me know if i need to do something bud or if iv'e got it wrong somewhere or anything like that, thanks man top bloke.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (05-01-15), She's-a-Lady (09-01-15)

Thanks

You need to raise that 250w light up mate about 3ft away, they don't need much light while they are rooting, plus you can easily fry them with it being that close..This is how I do mine, with just a 45w aquarium CFL.....

Regards BL

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (08-01-15), She's-a-Lady (09-01-15), SmobyToker#1 (06-01-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,965 Times

Quote Originally Posted by tobysmoker View Post
    Hey all, right time for a coco run after my last wanked out grow of Kaliman's cheese.

Plants will be bb cheese and bb blue cheese. I will probably do 4 of each from clones. Mothers are growing happily under the 250w blue/white cfl and i will take cuttings tonight.

3 days ago

Today

cheese mum

blue cheese mum

So these stout little plants are getting their limbs pulled tonight

The Kit

1 x unused toilet as groom. Roughly 8 cubic metres with built in radiator and extraction hole.
    1 x 6"ruck (both in boxes)
    1 x 5"ruck
    8 x 15ltr airpots
    8 x Rta stands - run to anywhere (but preferably not my floor) i will use an aquarium pump to get rid down the sink. i will be hand watering atm.
    1 x 600w dimmable nanolux digital ballast
    1 x 600w dimmable lumii digital ballast
    1 x superveg metal halide bulb 600w
    1 x sun master dual spec hps 600w
    1 x large parabolic shade
    2 x 8" osc fans
    1 x 12" osc fan on stand
    1 x bluelab ec truncheon
    1 x ph pal plus ph pen

Medium, Fertilizers and additives/beneficial's

2 x 50 ltr bags of canna coco pro +
    1 x 350g plant magic granules
    2 x canna trichoderma

Canna coco a + b.
    Canna enzym.
    Canna boost.
    Canna rhizotonic.
    Canna pk 13/14.
    Growth technology liquid silicon.
    Growth technology ph up/down.

And last but by no means least 1 x THE ONE LIKE BUDLIGHTYEAR....
    Bud absolute pleasure to have you at the helm mate, really looking forward to this....he he wicked, wicked Jungle is gonna be massive......

Please feel free to come on in and make comments etc. May we all grow trees!

I will update with the pictures of the cuts tonight....Thanks.
    Hey Toby
    I see you have the magic secret ingredient, subbed for the ride, bon voyage!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rockhopper For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (06-01-15), She's-a-Lady (09-01-15), SmobyToker#1 (06-01-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rockhopper View Post
    Hey Toby
    I see you have the magic secret ingredient, subbed for the ride, bon voyage!
    Hello Rockhopper fella, yep got the magic to infinity going on....he he this grow gonna be ragged man. I can feel it in my bones. Jeez man i'm quoted way too many jungle records....

Feel free to pop in mate. All the best

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (06-01-15), ERBURT (08-01-15)

Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast