Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Redz Builds a Living Soil !!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,597 Times

Fattening up lovely now mate. The plants too :P

Odour Control!!!

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."
    Bruce Lee

Be Excellent To Each Other, and Party On Dudes!
    Bill S. Preston, Esq

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Catch_E_Monkey For This Useful Post:

redisiel (08-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Quote Originally Posted by albertonieves197 View Post
    This is awesomeness! Good job. And here I thought I was the only organic grower. Lololz...

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    Thank you brother and welcome aboard the NTG ride, must admit I think the same thing every time I look into the bed it's true Mother Nature taking course now I think.
    Blessings and gratitude
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (08-11-16), gethighper (14-03-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Catch_E_Monkey View Post
    Fattening up lovely now mate. The plants too :P
    Pmsl, shit I didn't realize the hands were piling it on aswell ffs,
    Nice to see ya back in action brother I'll have to get over and catch up, I hope you got tgat damn groom sorted.
    Blessings and grattitude sir!!!!
    Redz

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (08-11-16), gethighper (14-03-17), kbag (12-11-16)

Thanks

Ok I am sorry if this seems like the same old shitty old pictures all the time but after training the big mum there's not much to do and it's a shame I can't get a pic before the lights go on with a decent light because I can see what people mean by naturally finishing lol. The coulors are getting really pretty so I'll have to try get home a bit early from work or wait till the weekend.
    But you know me I can't sit on my hands and wait to chop so I had to look for amber trichs and I found one lol but hey day 62 still getting fat and smelling delicious I must say

My little nettle lady is doing well

So I thought I'd see what happens if I top her

I think these will be on par with a hydro yeild of the past for me and on the next run I'll go for more tips and stuff not sure about a net but as for the vegging part to come this raised bed has got its work cut out to compete with there mum tbh!

I will be changing my approach with the way I get my enzymes ect,
    Instead of doing Barley sst's for enzymes, cytokinins zeatin etc, I'm going to just start top dressing with malted Barley grains through the coffee grinder and water it in unread I've been doing a lot of research on this and it's the way forward for me.

I'll be using malted grains like corn,wheat,rye along the way I'm in the building of the mulch layer which I plan to leave undisturbed for as long as possible other than putting the next plants in.

Got a job on my hands finding the blumats lol.

Found a new Guest in the groom this week and a good thing I read is they love to eat aphids and lots of larvaes

Talking of guest's I took a cup and half of my EWC put a 1/2 cup wheat bran for the fungi and sprayed with 1:100 rapadura/water for the bacteria

Let's see what we can get to add to a tea from this shot lol.
    Also been out like a nutter collecting leaves from all over the place to hide the best I can for next year

Last but not least thought I had to share my 2 liter Pepsi lady here, she is in the same soil

Blessings and gratitude
    Redz

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (08-11-16), gethighper (14-03-17), Hedonistic Hippy (08-11-16), joker_the_smoker (12-11-16), kbag (12-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,597 Times

Quote Originally Posted by redsiel View Post
    Pmsl, shit I didn't realize the hands were piling it on aswell ffs,
    Nice to see ya back in action brother I'll have to get over and catch up, I hope you got tgat damn groom sorted.
    Blessings and grattitude sir!!!!
    Redz
    Cheers dude, I haven't updated in a while though, there was nothing to report, those clones I was trying to root just shrivelled up in the end It was my own fault though, I didn't follow any of the rules for clones, and just left them on my bathroom windowsill. Turns out, they die if you do that, pmsl...I only half wanted them anyway. I really fancy some indica next

Adious amigo

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Catch_E_Monkey For This Useful Post:

gethighper (14-03-17), Hedonistic Hippy (08-11-16), kbag (12-11-16), redisiel (08-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,685 Times

Awesome diary Bro ... love the pics and updates ..That bud looks amazing n bet it's gonna taste sooo good

Peace out. ..

Sent from my mind to yours

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hedonistic Hippy For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (10-11-16), kbag (12-11-16), redisiel (08-11-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Catch_E_Monkey View Post
    Cheers dude, I haven't updated in a while though, there was nothing to report, those clones I was trying to root just shrivelled up in the end It was my own fault though, I didn't follow any of the rules for clones, and just left them on my bathroom windowsill. Turns out, they die if you do that, pmsl...I only half wanted them anyway. I really fancy some indica next

Adious amigo
    Brother get your arse in gear or else lol that primates causing hibernation for the wrong species ffs pmsl.
    Mate I thought exactly the same thing so look at the indica I chose
    Sweet Seeds - Cream Caramel
    Cream Caramel® trademark by Sweet Seeds®

A synthetic variety which is the result of a three way cross between our best Indicas: BlueBlack x Maple Leaf Indica x White Rhino.

The synthetic varieties share with hybrid varieties the goal of obtaining the vigor of a hybrid while providing homogeneity to its descendents.

A sweet intense taste, like caramel, with a hint of earthy flavor coming from the presence of the BlueBlack genetic.

Ideal for indoor growing. This variety is usually the favorite of medicinal users.

Data Sheet
    Variety SWS04
    Indica/ Sativa: 90%/10%
    Indoor Yield: 400-550 g/m2
    Outdoor Yield: 350-600 g/plant
    Indoor Blooming: 8-9 weeks
    Outdoor Harvest: late September to early October

Awards
    1st Award – Indoor, Tierra – Copa de Oiartzun – 2007
    1st Award – Outer – Copa del Gremi Growshops Catalunya Profesional – Barcelona – Grow Llum Verda – Lleida – 2008
    1st Award – Outer – 2ª Coppa D’Italia Cannabica – Roma – 2008
    1st Award – Outer – IV Encuentro Por La Normalización Y El Consumo Responsable – El Punto – Málaga – 2009
    2nd Award – Outer – IV Encuentro Por La Normalización Y El Consumo Responsable – El Punto – Málaga – 2009
    1st Award – Outer – CANNABIS CHAMPIONS CUP – Spannabis Barcelona – 2009
    1st Award – Outer – III Copa del Gremi Growshops Catalunya – Barcelona – Grow Llum Verda – Lleida – 2010
    1st Award – “Chica del Año”- Soft Secrets- High Life Cup – 2011
    2nd Award – Outer – IV Copa del Gremi Growshops Catalunya – Grow L´Horts dels Somnis – Barcelona – 2011
    3rd Award – Extracción – 2ª Copa de THC Valencia – 2012
    1st Award – Mejor Indica – Cannabis Canarias Cup – Winter Edition – 2012
    2nd Award – Outer – XV Bella Flor – Málaga – 2012
    1st Award – Indoor – VI Copa del Gremi Growshops Catalunya Profesional – Barcelona – Grow La Paz – Lleida – 2013
    1st Award – Outer – VI Copa del Gremi Growshops Catalunya Profesional – Barcelona – Grow Llum Verda – Lleida – 2013
    1st Award – Outer – VI Copa del Gremi Growshops Catalunya Amateur – Barcelona – Grow Llum Verda – Lleida – 2013
    1er Award – Indoor – IV Cata A.D.E.U.C – Córdoba 2013 – Asociación Nou9Vilannabis – Vilanova del Camí – 2013
    1st Award – Outer – VII Copa del Gremi Growshops Catalunya Profesional – Barcelona – Grow La Paz – Lleida – 2014
    2nd Award – Indica – I Barcelona Breeders Cup – Barcelona – Asociación Nou9Vilannabis – Vilanova del Camí – 2014
    1st Award – BHO – XIV Cannabis Parade – Córdoba – 2014
    3rd Award – Outer – III Copa Txapelketa Eusfac Expogrow – Irún – Asociación Nou9Vilannabis – Vilanova del Camí – 2014
    1st Award – Cata Popular Exterior – II Secret Cup Islas Canarias – Tenerife – La flor del valle growshop – 2015
    3rd Award – Outer – Growshops – VI Copa THC – Valencia – Grow Thc Caravaca – 2016
    User-Generated Strain-Profile
    Known Phenotypes:
    beta version - add an other phenotype
    1.: short, stretched, fastly blossoming, indica-dominant Phenotype #2
    2.: short, stretched, slowly blossoming, sativa-dominant Phenotype #1
    For this strain we got input by 3 user(s). Here a short overview:

Flowering Time Indoor: 75 - 85 days (~80 days)
    Yield / Quantity Indoor: The crop of this strain is high.
    General Impression Indoor: is all together extraordinary and quite recommendable.
    Harvest Time Outdoor: Middle of October +/- 1 Week in CmShα climates.
    Strength / Lasting Effect: The weed is not to strong and not to soft.
    Yield / Quantity Outdoor: The crop of this strain is very high.
    General Impression Outdoor: is all together a quite good strain.
    Votings of our users: Cream Caramel gets 7.54 of 10 possible Points in the average!

Now she is on day 65 and I would say she can go another 2 fucking weeks it's going to hold back my perpetual shit in a bad way my 2 Shackzilla lady's are suffering they been waiting to go in the bed and I've been pinching every top with pliers every day to stunt growth and its acctually sad I can't let them do there thing they are stuck under a poxy t5 coz my mad arse self HAD TO TRY A AUTO. lol now she's taking up spare room aaaarrrggghhhh
    But hey never mind I have found my favourite ingredient and no more sprouting seeds for enzymes in teas my freind!catch I'll post this seperate because I don't want to bore you lol
    Have a great weekend brother
    Redz

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (17-11-16), gethighper (14-03-17), kbag (12-11-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrD View Post
    Awesome diary Bro ... love the pics and updates ..That bud looks amazing n bet it's gonna taste sooo good

Peace out. ..

Sent from my mind to yours
    Thank you brother D
    I do try and keep it exciting as possible but it's quite hard lol finding things to update with and half the things I'm trying are not photographic so to say but I'm sure glad you gyys keep this shit going
    Thank you sir!
    Redz

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (17-11-16), gethighper (14-03-17), Hedonistic Hippy (12-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

oi oi redz mate.cant belive missed this bro. need me feckin head bangin mate.got some really luvly bud there bro an diary been great read brother. been looking at this exodus kush by dna. interested to run it if i ever get this sour diesel to take off haha. hows that exdus smellin? any more pics of it?

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (17-11-16), gethighper (14-03-17), redisiel (12-11-16)

Thanks

This is the way forward I promise you.
    Just remember I said it and it's up to you
    MARLTED GRAINS TOP DRESSED I'm using it weekly now instead of sprouted seed teas the brewery places do this shot professionally and stop the process when they have the highest enzyme content my main weekly is malted Barley with the addition of malted spelt,eye,oats,wheat
    This brings so much to the table you won't believe
    I've started a seperate post on this but no one seems interested the bigger thing for me is cannazyme and hygrozyme LOOK AT THE ££££
    Try and find what enzymes tfey contain or claim to contain and then tell me enzymes that benefits cannabis plants
    It's there malted grains

I have to thank mountain organics and Agnusdawgz gods

I will still do my mad nutrient cycling tea every couple weeks for something to do and here's how the wheat and ewc got on

It's not mycelia I don't think I'll look up the boys tonight when I'm at that room I'm gonna show off my poor Shackzillas too
    Here's the link for the sst enzymes thread
    Sprouted seed teas=enzymes BUT!
    Started by redsiel, Yesterday 01:46 PM
    Blessings and gratitude
    Redz

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (13-11-16), Catch_E_Monkey (17-11-16), gethighper (14-03-17)

Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast