Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Increased yield?

Thanks

Yo dude, good yield from some autos for a first grow man, maybe increasing the size of their pots might help, how much soil did they have each? and as said LST will help as well. You should look in grow diaries for the one from a dude named, I think, seymour, he uses LEDS and autos and get's some pretty damn impressive yields goodluck

Also might not be possible, but the closer to the light the more useful light hitting them so if you can get your plants any closer if it's not too hot it might improve it

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juice For This Useful Post:

Ganja_man (30-07-12), pikepike (09-05-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,329 Times

Lst.... yes ..... top..... definitely not.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,309 Times

Quote Originally Posted by stains View Post
    Seen as they're autos then topping is a no go...

Go for the lst or the scrog, lst being the easier of the 2 imo..
    Cheers matey, didn't know

5. The Following User Says Thank You to _Whisperer For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (09-05-12)

Thanks

Dont top as this will produce stress and stun ur plants. Lst is the way forward for yielding autos!!,

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mobymikespain For This Useful Post:

pikepike (09-05-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    Yo dude, good yield from some autos for a first grow man, maybe increasing the size of their pots might help, how much soil did they have each? and as said LST will help as well. You should look in grow diaries for the one from a dude named, I think, seymour, he uses LEDS and autos and get's some pretty damn impressive yields goodluck

Also might not be possible, but the closer to the light the more useful light hitting them so if you can get your plants any closer if it's not too hot it might improve it
    They had 6L square plastic pots - I've just got hold of some 8L root pouch (allow roots to breathe and form better yields). I'll look for Seymore, cheers.

Thanks

planting in their final pots from seed is well recommended - repotting stresses the plant and stunts growth.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,365 Times

I used LST on two Big Bang auto's in seperate grows, but same conditions and pulled around 1.5oz off each plant.

Have a read and don't be scared of giving it a go. I have moved off auto's and am currently 12/12 with photo plants and have been using supercropping. The ladies love it lol

TC-UP

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,435 Times

Bubbling your water for 24 hours before watering. You can do this while your leave the water out to let the chlorine evaporate.

I've seen experienced growers do this in order to increase yield with autos. I'm trying it now but only on my first grow so can't give any comparison.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Grover View Post
    Bubbling your water for 24 hours before watering. You can do this while your leave the water out to let the chlorine evaporate.

I've seen experienced growers do this in order to increase yield with autos. I'm trying it now but only on my first grow so can't give any comparison.

Ha, I've heard this will increase your yeilds - I have 4 autos - just popped, and my bubbler is on oreder. I'm gunna bubble all my water - auto's usually give around 1oz per plant in soil, that's what I got off my last grow, I'm usung the sme setup so I'll see if I get ne improvement - I am also using bigger pots (8L root pouch) and gunna do some lst.

trumptummy Guest

Just do what you did, but better.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast