Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: are my plants ready?

Thanks

i've been using nutrients, do i need to flush them out with a weeks feed of just water if i am cutting the top first, or can i just cut them now?

blurry-vision Guest

Quote Originally Posted by womb_raider View Post
    i've been using nutrients, do i need to flush them out with a weeks feed of just water if i am cutting the top first, or can i just cut them now?
    Its better to have them on plain water for a bit, but it does not really matter if you don't, just the bud tastes that bit better if you go with water only for the last two weeks. Up to you really won't make much difference it's more for perfection other than anything else.

Just give the buds a good week to dry and a good week to cure, that's if you can resist toking it that long, lol..

Thanks

thanks bv, i wanted to get it perfect but as it's first grow made a few mistakes down the line, mite be tempted to have a small sample thow. bong on lol

Thanks

another problem i have are flies in with my plants, they're not big, just little midges, how can i get rid of them and why are they there?

blurry-vision Guest

Wink

thanks bv, i wanted to get it perfect but as it's first grow made a few mistakes down the line, mite be tempted to have a small sample thow. bong on lol
    haha, true it's hard not to have a sneaky sample !!

Thanks

well if your on the flushing stage I would just say suck it up and let flies be flies... They won't make that much of a difference, if you don't mind smoking the occasional fly or egg.... LOL,

If you have some time left then spray with some neem oil, spray minutes before lights out, turn your fan on high, and then just before lights on spray a clean water mist over the plants, and repeat for 2-3 days then again in 1 7-10 days to get the next generation.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by X_John-Smith_X View Post
    well if your on the flushing stage I would just say suck it up and let flies be flies... They won't make that much of a difference, if you don't mind smoking the occasional fly or egg.... LOL,

If you have some time left then spray with some neem oil, spray minutes before lights out, turn your fan on high, and then just before lights on spray a clean water mist over the plants, and repeat for 2-3 days then again in 1 7-10 days to get the next generation.
    thanks js, i'm not using a fan, it's my first grow. is it essential to have one and should i invest in one for round two?

blurry-vision Guest

thanks js, i'm not using a fan, it's my first grow. is it essential to have one and should i invest in one for round two?
    Yeah man you want good air circulation within your grow space, helps prevent bud rot and makes the stems stronger in the early days..

Any desk fan does the job only about a tenner mate..

Thanks

A friend of mine had problems with the flies, he just used that yellow sticky tape to catch normal flies and he says it worked great!
    "There's at least one corner of the universe that you can allways improve, and that corner is yourself."

Thanks

cany any1 tell me how im gettin on with my plants

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast