Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Outdoor/Greenhouse automatic strain grow UK Journal

Thanks

Mines been outside in our weather since start of Feb, along with 3 more strains. The poor thing has had frost pretty much everyday, awww. Its still alive and starting to pick up a bit of speed now

Tuned and Homed in
    ‘Cause it’s Friday; you ain’t got no job… and you ain’t got shit to do....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to StonEdd For This Useful Post:

leafy (22-03-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,613 Times

So they aint going into flower then? hmmm good going,im thinking of gettin my big girl out soon,i wasnt worried about frost, was more bothered bout shortness of days, good luck mate, pics would b welcome hehe peace leafy

Thanks

Smile Update!!

cheers all for staying tuned and i think StonEdd should pioneer, through cross breeding the first year round cannabis plant, Although that is something i have thought of we could cross weed with a stingy nettle or another really intrusive plant it would be so bloody resistant we could then cover the uk with it and all have free weed (ill keep on dreaming)

UPDATE

sorry iv not updated more recently so much has happened and iv just needed to get on with it but there still young so here goes its been about 16 days from popping out of their seeds. Now i know this is meant to be an outdoor/greenhouse grow which it still is, its just they were stretching quite bad and we then had a week of lick no sun so i panicked and build a small vegging/grow room very cheap only thing we payed for was the light and i even wired the e40 sockewt myself to save a few quid. We made the reflector out of two bits of wood and a veg oil drum we found at the back of some restaurants. Its working great. Ill do a little diy thread soon.

So the plan is to get them going upto flowering and then slowly introduce them to the outside world and into the polytunnel. Unfurtuatly i feel that it was just too early to get the best results.

Im thinking of using tomorite and treacle as a feed but if anyone has any better non commercial and organic ideas that would be amazing as this grow has already gone over my very small budget as its only for personal use.

Part way through the week i ended up having to repot as super cali haze stated to look really limp and i thought was root bound. so all were repotted which i know isnt great but the pots i started with are way too small, except for greenomatic which seems to be really stuggerling.

in other news i also decided to germ 7 seeds from last years grow, not expecting much i was totally surprised when 6 germinated and there going strong.

TIP

If growing indoors even in a windowsill make sure you have a fan/constant airflow or their stems wont be strong enough. I made this mistake and now im trying to rectify this.

How are they looking to experienced growers after 16 days any feedback is very welcomed.

Cheers all

PEACE ALL

Thanks

Lightbulb Diy reflector

Hey all

as promised here is the link to my DIY reflector which im using at the moment .

The whole thing was found in skips/or just laying around except for the looped screws which cost like £3.40 from B&Q for 10.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-only-%A33.45p

Happy building

PEACE

6. The Following User Says Thank You to autooutdoor For This Useful Post:

MiKoMi (21-07-11)

Thanks

Unhappy Help

hey all any idea of what is causing this to droop and iv also noticed a purple colour in it

any ideas was reading another post and it said it might be k deficiency?

i haven't started ant nutes yet and its day 18 should i as im using west plus which i think is quite nute rich?

Please help

8. The Following User Says Thank You to autooutdoor For This Useful Post:

leafy (28-03-11)

Thanks

Is anyone out there!! im going to keep this going but prob spread it.

Thanks

Also is there anywhere on the forum or has anyone any ideas about a legalise campaign cos i bet with all the peeps who use these forums we could really get something started via twitter/facebook and eventually marches ect.

Any ideas get back me

Thanks

Dont use any feed!!! They look fine, what size pot are they in? re pot them but add some extra soil in to hold the stems straight (basicly plant the soil right up the stem to hold it steady). Get them as close to the light as possible, ohh and let them dry out before watering them again. Peace hope this helps a bit, u can get some freaky colours so dont stress over the purple. leafy
    Last edited by leafy; 28-03-11 at 07:33 PM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,979 Times

Hi auto, as leafy says won't need to feed at this stage. Pots look big enough to me, although I've read that autos don't like being repotted.
    I reckon you're a tad too early for outdoors but your light setup looks good, get the lamp as close as you can without burning your girls.
    All good things
    TDA

13. The Following User Says Thank You to THE DUDE ABIDES For This Useful Post:

leafy (31-03-11)

Thanks

Ohh and the purple will be down to fact u had them outside if that is what you done Either that or temps are low at some point matey. leafy

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast