Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Male, female, hermi, nanners or what?

Thanks

It´s my only plant. My concern is how long pollen effectiveness last. In 5, 6 months I´ll use the same spot. She takes direct sunlight from 07:30 to 14:00 and then luminosity untill 18:30. Attachment 342607Attachment 342608Attachment 342609Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01883mod.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	103.1 KB 
ID:	342610She´s so full of life, full of energy!
    Last edited by solista; 20-03-17 at 08:33 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to solista For This Useful Post:

Herbenburg (20-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,977 Times

As said mate its certianly a hermie and a bad one to by the looks of it, best bet to cut it down and bag it up as gently as possible as not to spread the pollen around and dispose of it as far away from your spot as possible, as for how long the pollen can linger and still effect future crops its a bit of a wild guess tbh mate, sorry for you man looked like a good plant and going well
    Peace and love
    Herb

sent from kookooland

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Herbenburg For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (21-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Pollen can last years mate hence reason for getting shot. Although outdoor shouldnt be an issue in 6 months, i do believe pollen is neutralised by water???
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

Thanks

Too late m8s, this morning some leafs had white powder on it..I have a feeling that this bad hermie is some south american land strain, a natural hermie. I´ll let it go till I can harvest something.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to solista For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (22-03-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solista View Post
    Too late m8s, this morning some leafs had white powder on it..I have a feeling that this bad hermie is some south american land strain, a natural hermie. I´ll let it go till I can harvest something.
    Um if its a full on hermie mate then u aint getting anything, the whole plant is basically pollen sacks and bananas where the thc coming from?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Herbenburg (22-03-17)

Thanks

Not even a joint or two? There are resin in the tops..

Thanks

Pics from now Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01887mod.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	75.5 KB 
ID:	342705Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01890mod.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	60.9 KB 
ID:	342706Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01893mod.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	342707

Thanks

Just chopped it down. R.I.P. Even though I hanged the 12 tiny colas to dry and cure...I need to thank you guys for the help. I´ve learned a lot and I´m quite sure that my 2nd grow will be a sexy female. Soon I have a new babe I´ll post. Best to all!
    Last edited by solista; 22-03-17 at 10:27 PM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to solista For This Useful Post:

Herbenburg (22-03-17), SmobyToker#1 (23-03-17)

Thanks

Oh no, yes you can smoke that mate, it didnt look crystally in other photos. yeah you'll get stoned off it, prob be quite nice too. Some best weed ive had been hermie. but yours looked like nothing but sacks, but with all those crystals you will get a hit trust. so dont throw it mate, jar it once dry, openm it few times a day and keep doing that for a few weeks and it will taste ok and get ya high lol.

Next time - get good genetics, i cant knock how you were growing it, plant looked happy and healthy no burning or defs so yeah next time i think you will have it down blad. Keep going and givus a holla when you got a good seed to try. Atb mate, we here when ya ready. sound Solista

Just a note, after touching the plants make sure to use anti bacterial soap or summat to kill the pollen. that shit gets in yourte house can last years of pollinated crops in a bad situation. keep it jarred and wash hands after use and anything that comes into contact with it. Eliminating that factor will ensure that will not be an issue in future.

tale care fella

Thanks

I'll be honest it lopoks like the plant wasnt getting enough light mate, could you get a spot where theres is 6 hours direct sun light directly onto plants? What makes me say this is fact that its not a true male or female its a mixture, these tend to be either in the gentetics or stress induced and lookng back on your photos it looks very spindly and leafless, exactly how my light deprived plants have looked before when i put them in wrong places outdoors. They basically end up stressed due to lack of light so stretch into a spindly fucker with little foliage, basically the buds end up being a stalk with calyx up and down the length of it rather than cluster up into a bud.

It all starts with genetics but its environment thats the key to healthy crops. atb mate

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Herbenburg (23-03-17)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast