Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: so why cant you get good smoke anymore?

Thanks

Right mate I think you need to get off your jumped up diesel high horse! He's only calling the hash 'diesel' because that's what it was called over here back then because it stunk of diesel fumes because of the smuggling route!! Not because of your yank diesel line.. Calm
    Your American ass down pal.. Your in the wrong!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to B!GBONG For This Useful Post:

11:11 (30-11-10), Grub (30-11-10), The Smoke Machine (30-11-10)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,208 Times

lol, I was trying not to sound like I gave a shit about the Diesel in any way and am sorry if I pissed you off. I'm still learnig y'alls names for shit. I just wanna make sure when/if you come over here you know what to ask for instead of thinking its the same. You come over here and ask for soapbar you're gonna get looked at daft. Ask for 'Skunk' and that's sommit very specific. Ask for Diesel and you are going to get asked what kind. We as fellers of the cannabis lifestyle could use to homoginize (sp?) some shit, that's all I'm sayin.

Thanks

Well that one pissed me off. I've said some shit lately about y'alls misuse of the term skunk and now I have to say summit about this diesel now. Diesel is not crap!!! ..... I'm getting pissed at the rape of my countries strain names and misuse of good names in conjunction with shit herb...........stop calling shit weed names you get off the internet or from some dumbass friend...........

I was trying not to sound like I gave a shit about the Diesel in any way and am sorry if I pissed you off.....................Hmmmmmmmmmm?

blurry-vision Guest

Oi lay off tj, good lad imo, let him have his say ! He is on the same page as us imo !

Who cares what some peeps call stuff, though in fairness, it's just regional talk anyway, not like it's set in stone, I think Diesel for soapbar is a scottish thing as I ain' tnever heard it called that in England to be fair, and believe me I have known a fair few lads who sold the stuff in the last 10 year.
    Last edited by blurry-vision; 30-11-10 at 02:12 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by glezga View Post

I was trying not to sound like I gave a shit about the Diesel in any way and am sorry if I pissed you off.....................Hmmmmmmmmmm?
    touche glezga, and in no way am I trying to say Diesel is 'the best'. I try to tell people all the time that the 'best weed' is the herb you have grown yourself, even if it turns out to be kinda shitty. I just want us to come to some sort of consenus when it comes to what we call different stuff. I threw out what we call it and why we call it Diesel. that's all. You got a reason I should call it sommit different give me your argument...thx.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blurry-vision View Post
    Oi lay off tj,
    Srry blurry, I'm chillin now, just got a little heated for a min and didn't see this till I was done typin the other shite.

Thanks

i couldny realy care less who calls it what and for what reason m8, just made a random thread about hash and you jumped doon ma throat! as for a consensus for what we call stuff, i grew up in Glasgow and your Utah? not that it matters but a doony think thats gonny happen m8, we call all sorts a shit differnt shit!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by glezga View Post
    i couldny realy care less who calls it what and for what reason m8, just made a random thread about hash and you jumped doon ma throat! as for a consensus for what we call stuff, i grew up in Glasgow and your Utah? not that it matters but a doony think thats gonny happen m8, we call all sorts a shit differnt shit!
    Know what, your'e right. I did jump down your throat, and for that I'm sorry. Can we come to some consensus as far as what to call stuff though? We have a globalized economy, why not greenconomy too? That way we all know what we should be expecting when we ask for sommit when 'out of town'?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tjf8070 For This Useful Post:

11:11 (30-11-10)

Thanks

ok m8 peace but when an old m8 starts chattin about the time we smoked that diesil, im no sayin "its not called that you know, its actually......" lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blurry-vision View Post
    Oi lay off tj, good lad imo, let him have his say ! He is on the same page as us imo !

Who cares what some peeps call stuff, though in fairness, it's just regional talk anyway, not like it's set in stone, I think Diesel for soapbar is a scottish thing as I ain' tnever heard it called that in England to be fair, and believe me I have known a fair few lads who sold the stuff in the last 10 year.
    i grew up near london and we called it diesel fucking awful stuff. i do miss regular soapbar tho £25 a half and £45 an oz good days
    Last edited by theo14; 30-11-10 at 03:28 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast