Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Police 'should need warrant' to download phone data

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

A company called greykey have developed software that cracks the iPhone pin code in 6 mins if you only use a 4 digit one if you use a ten digit alphanumeric one it takes 2569 days 😃😂😂 this software is being sold to law enforcement agencies all over the world. I’ve just changed my password/pin to a ten digit alphanumeric one 🤪😂🤪😂🤪😂🇬🇧

Sent from a green and pleasant land

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

Cooky2992 (20-04-18), gardro (19-04-18), ggotch (05-07-18), M_C (19-04-18), old guy (06-07-18), tom222 (05-07-18), turnkey (20-04-18), Valentina (21-04-18)

Thanks

A quality Smartphone with good encryption and a long bootup password will render the authority's attempts to unlock/read the phone useless.
    Of course set phone up to need passcode from boot
    Remember as soon as the front door begins to go in SWITCH the phone off...
    Keep the SIM release pin key taped to the back of the phone for quick SIM release and swallow the SIM lol...
    The police will wreck the phone if you don't give them the code but HeyHo, its your call what's more important to you...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to old guy For This Useful Post:

British green (05-07-18), GEORGE (07-07-18), tom222 (05-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,811 Times

I know people that have been nicked for dealing and I'm talking the likes of ten key + of coke etc ... while in a cell the police had there phones, cracked them and used there call history, messages and deleted messages against them in court.... if they want in they will get in!
    ~~~ Northern Lights x Big Bud / SCROG..one plant, 16oz total yield

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Big-Bud-SCROG

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peanut butter For This Useful Post:

Cooky2992 (08-07-18), GEORGE (07-07-18)

Thanks

That's why I said a quality smartphone...
    modem up to date smartphones have improved tremendously in the last 12 months with encryption and security...
    Different animal altogether now and of course it's up to the user to enable security on the phone...
    I also have heard of people in serious trouble being held in cells, their phones being wrecked by the police because they cannot gain entry...
    Import thing is to have a quality smartphone and secured properly...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to old guy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-07-18), Peanut butter (05-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,811 Times

I was under the impression they have people that can crack em!?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peanut butter For This Useful Post:

British green (06-07-18), GEORGE (07-07-18), old guy (05-07-18)

Thanks

The encryption capability available with Google's Pixel 2 smartphones is highly resistant to attacks on the hardware, software, operating system and firmware, the company said this week.

Central to that security is "insider attack resistance" that ensures even highly-privileged users with administrative access to a Pixel 2 device cannot overcome the encryption on it without the owner's cooperation and without destroying all data on the device first.

Always an on going game though lol

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to old guy For This Useful Post:

British green (06-07-18), gardro (05-07-18), GEORGE (07-07-18), M_C (06-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,868 Times

What about kickin in the cabin door the kin ya lookin to knaw fat with and havin pint face to face Cant crack that!

BWD

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BackWoodsDrifter For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-07-18), ggotch (06-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

i will take the BANGING SHIT !!!!!!!!!!!

alfie reckons our terry up the allotment needs a rub ?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post
    A company called greykey have developed software that cracks the iPhone pin code in 6 mins if you only use a 4 digit one if you use a ten digit alphanumeric one it takes 2569 days 😃😂😂 this software is being sold to law enforcement agencies all over the world. I’ve just changed my password/pin to a ten digit alphanumeric one 🤪😂🤪😂🤪😂🇬🇧

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut butter View Post
    I know people that have been nicked for dealing and I'm talking the likes of ten key + of coke etc ... while in a cell the police had there phones, cracked them and used there call history, messages and deleted messages against them in court.... if they want in they will get in!
    Quote Originally Posted by old guy View Post
    That's why I said a quality smartphone...
    modem up to date smartphones have improved tremendously in the last 12 months with encryption and security...
    Different animal altogether now and of course it's up to the user to enable security on the phone...
    I also have heard of people in serious trouble being held in cells, their phones being wrecked by the police because they cannot gain entry...
    Import thing is to have a quality smartphone and secured properly...
    As old guy is saying alphanumeric password is almost un breakable. As my first post 6mins to break the standard four digit pin or 2569 days to break a ten digit alphanumeric password 🇬🇧

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

gardro (06-07-18), GEORGE (07-07-18), old guy (06-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Nice way to visualise the big numbers involved. Keep a strong password !

🔆🔆https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...2&share_type=t

Gardro's coco grow mentored by joker the smoker

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

British green (06-07-18), GEORGE (07-07-18), M_C (06-07-18), tom222 (06-07-18), Valentina (11-07-18)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast