Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Salvia Divinorum AKA I'm losing my mind

Thanks

Default Salvia Divinorum AKA I'm losing my mind

I've been a massive salvia fan for quite some time now, finding the the short and supremely intense trip to be a pleasant way to (for example) kill ten minutes when waiting for a train if there's nobody to talk to, or indulge in a little solitary meditation at home.

I generally stick to 20X extract, occasionally bumping it up to 80X on those rare occasions that I want pure escapism.

I've recently noticed a bit of a worrying trend though. This started happening last summer and has increased in frequency and intensity since. I'll load up pop-eye (a crappy metal pipe, but it was my first and has sentimental value) and smoke one up. By the time I exhale, Im gone.
    The problem is that I have this recurring trip where I'm being drawn backwards through the earth, into this surreal, twisted fantasy land that becomes more evil looking and feeling each time. I'm aware that salvia is supposed to give a pulling sensation, and used to rather like it, which I still do when not having this particular trip.
    At some point it changed slightly, so that I was actually being pulled back by creatures I could not perceive, then a few months later I started seeing them, and they would not look out of place on Silent Hill. I shared a gram with a friend earlier on today and for the first time could actually feel their hands upon me. The scary thing is, he had the exact same trip as me.

I've been experimenting with hallucinogens for years now, I've had bad trips before, but nothing like this. In my weirder moments I've actually thought that perhaps these things are real, and maybe that salvia allows them to see me. Other times I think it may be my mind warning me to lay off a little before I end up trapped in that world (ie completely insane.)

I take either LSD, liberty caps, psilocybe cubensis, woodrose seeds or salvia at least once a week, and none of the others are giving me weird shit like this.

Any advice?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,916 Times

Quote Originally Posted by lordcooper View Post
    Any advice?
    Rehabilitation

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TIKTOK For This Useful Post:

gr33nfingers (17-01-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,070 Times

you cant talk about mushrooms ere pal there class a

5. The Following User Says Thank You to alwaystoned_1 For This Useful Post:

new_neo (15-01-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,596 Times

just so you know mate, we don't like discussions involving class As here so try not to stray too far from salvia if your comparing trips etc the odd mention of them can be ok, just don't get too deep but to be honest here probably isn't the best place for advice on hallucinogens

this 'evolving' (if you like) recurring trip your getting sounds quite scary! i know the 'pulling' feeling your talking about but always perceived it as a weight on top of me, pushing me down. can't say i'm salvia's biggest fan in the long run. haven't touched it in years either. how regularly do you smoke it? sounds like you do quite often, if so do you take regular breaks?
    Last edited by Tay; 15-01-11 at 11:22 PM.

Thanks

Bollocks, no edit button

I always forget they're A's, stupid bloody government.

EDIT @ Tay: Generally once a week for salvia. I have tried taking a break from it (for 3 months) only to return to the same thing.
    It would be so much simpler if everytime I toked it, the bad stuff happened. It's about 50/50 at present so I'm still viewing it as worth it.
    Last edited by new_neo; 15-01-11 at 11:25 PM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,596 Times

you can only edit your posts up to 8 mins after you've posted it. i was going to edit it for you but i'll leave it and keep an eye on the thread so it doesn't get out of hand

Dirk Gently Guest

It's not meant to be smoked mmkay? You are supposed to use fresh leaves to make a drink or chew a quid. Smoking it gets some of the chemicals into you but you want them all. That concentrated shit is bad news too. Get a cutting off ebay, grow it up yourself and chew a quid.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,621 Times

Sustained use of powerful hallucinogens will inevitably send you stark staring mad. There are plenty of 'acid casualties' from the 60's & 70's will attest to that. It's called Salvia Divinorium for a reason - it's a divining drug & was only to be used exclusively by shamans.

Personally I think you're playing with fire. It's only a matter of time before you get seriously burned.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ganesha For This Useful Post:

tjf8070 (16-01-11)

Jāck Herer Guest

getting me some 80x.

Thanks

Exclamation

That reads like a horror story!

"They will continue to draw you in until they have you for good." ARRRGH!!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast