Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: What Sentence Could YOU Get For Growing Weed.?!?

Thanks

its always a persons own fault if they get rumbled, they either cant keep their gobs shut about what their upto, advertise what their doing (stupid setups, leaking setups), smell or dealing from their grow site. Occasionally somebody will be caught by a copper at their door for something else & he/she notices something to arouse suspicion (which reminds me of a post on here where a dude, who didnt have a decent CF was captured because his m8 went to the shop 30 secs from the house, left his fiends door ajar to get back in & a passing plod got a wiff of his grow from the slightly open door, opened said door & walked right into the guys house & nabbed him) or even being grassed by a nasty family member (which happend to another of my friends).
    Point being: 1.) make sure your setup is good, 2.) buy a good fan & CF, 3.) dont put stupid signs in your windows (ie plastic coverings) & most of all 4.) KEEP YOUR GROW SECRET, not even your best m8 should find out (best m8s fall out too).
    Dont worry about the electricity board or supa doopa infra red police helicopters like fuckin airwolf (if your over 30 youll know what im talking about), unless your growing on an industrial scale, too which you shouldnt be on this forum (we have a 10 plant max rule),
    follow the 4 simple rules above & the rest should be easy & very productive.
    Disclaimer
    Anything that i post in this forum is purely fictional & to
    be considered as a lie, any picture/images that I post are not captured by myself and
    are available freely on the internet.
    I do not condone or promote the smoking or cultivation of cannabis
    in the UK, but i do beleive in the preservation of the cannabis plant for the use/s
    by man.

Strawberry Cough Diary

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C 2 the J For This Useful Post:

mrsmokeitall (10-04-12)

Thanks

Default scary tactics

Quote Originally Posted by BAD2 View Post
    18 months for 250 plants.
    people here do not realise cultivation can carry a life sentence and an unlimited fine.(Scotland.)
    250 plants is a tad excessive though I mean for a first offence if they gave anyone a life sentence for a room full of plants I'm certain it would be overturned on appeal and is therefore never done. Judges aren't stupid they know what will and wont stick and unless you're a big time dealer funding scary shit they ain't gonna lock you up and throw away the key.

Thanks

that is a bloody good result

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Bimble View Post
    Round here the value they put on plants can be anything from £1000 - £5000 each.... And they do not like hydro setups. I think the last few I saw reported as "Professional hydro' system" so I'm sticking to soil and as few plants as possible to keep me going between crops (well no more than 5 at a time).
    yep a hydro setup = sophisticated setup = professional setup = commercial set up (in the eyes of the law)

Thanks

Default Been busted :-(

Hi all,

Last Saturday me and 4 mates were harvesting my crop of 12 cheese plants. Knock at the door and in walks the police. Walking past the front door and got a whiff they said. 12 mature plants 14 small cuttings in a incubator taken away. All my cellar equipment gone! I took full responsibility. Got bail to go back early April. Anyone got any idea what I'm looking at?

Mike

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,743 Times

Busted during harvesting is a real bummer - get caught with plants and its just cultivation.

But they'll go for production and that carries a POCA which means they can seize assets. The cuttings will be used to prove multiple cropping planned - backing up the production charge.

So your looking at 26 plants, cultivation & production with intent to supply (if the weight of bud exceeds 100g then that pushes you up a band too).

Read the thread with new sentencing guidelines an expect level 2/3 sentence.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,968 Times

That's a real 'pin or cushion' situation. Lol

Thanks

Also, what about losing your rented/council house If caught growing! Big concern that!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,743 Times

Most councils & letting agencies will evict tennents if the property is used for illegal activities.

Thanks

In Scotland, if you get caught growing 2 small plants in cultivation, whats the deal then?

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast