Page 66 of 71 FirstFirst ... 16 56 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast

Thread: Mrs Beefheart throws the disco biscuit

Mrs Beefheart Guest

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Beefheart For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (15-01-17), Captain Beefheart (14-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

Time to put some sticks in tomorrow 😎

great googly moogly. ...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (15-01-17)

MrChedHead Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Beefheart View Post
    Time to put some sticks in tomorrow 😎

great googly moogly. ...
    Plants are flyin lad, buddin up quick what they getting to eat capt? Looks like they slammin it down.... keep up the good work 👍🏻

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

Captain Beefheart (15-01-17)

Mrs Beefheart Guest

Quote Originally Posted by forever_TT_green View Post
    Plants are flyin lad, buddin up quick what they getting to eat capt? Looks like they slammin it down.... keep up the good work 👍🏻
    Roast dinner all the way , u found out the secret formula 😂

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Beefheart For This Useful Post:

Captain Beefheart (15-01-17)

Thanks

Hahaha ignore me wife she's blotto 😂 I'm feeding them ionics green fuse....grow and bloom....they also get weekly shots of nitrozyme and superdrive 😆 I've also plugged the medium with slow release fert pellets 2 weeks into bloom.. plus I'm just about to hit them with a organic boost I've purchased 😆 this grow is a learning curve for me bach....things could still go tits up see.....I've got 4 different feeds going on finding out what's the best for my keeper 😎
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Beefheart View Post
    Roast dinner all the way , u found out the secret formula 😂
    Ewe are fooked woman 😂

great googly moogly. ...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

MrChedHead Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Beefheart View Post
    Hahaha ignore me wife she's blotto 😂 I'm feeding them ionics green fuse....grow and bloom....they also get weekly shots of nitrozyme and superdrive 😆 I've also plugged the medium with slow release fert pellets 2 weeks into bloom.. plus I'm just about to hit them with a organic boost I've purchased 😆 this grow is a learning curve for me bach....things could still go tits up see.....I've got 4 different feeds going on finding out what's the best for my keeper 😎

Ewe are fooked woman 😂

great googly moogly. ...
    Cheers for the recipe, im astounded by the bud development on yours... your only 4 or 5 days ahead of me an yours are proper budded up already 😂 top effort lad 👍🏻

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

Captain Beefheart (16-01-17), ganja.lad (24-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

on about the roast dinner of course getting frosty on them feckers capt. hijacker lol

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Captain Beefheart (16-01-17)

Thanks

Cheers for the recipe, im astounded by the bud development on yours... your only 4 or 5 days ahead of me an yours are proper budded up already 😂 top effort lad 👍🏻
    Ewe growing out the biscuit ? Aye this pheno flourishes quickly,I can actually take these at 65 days of flower for the finest high this time I'll stagger them,I found that to much N. .....or to much of any primary fert can withhold the blooms phase also some flowers quickly some take ages...the phenos I have were chosen from a few ladies 👌 I've never seen a bud so rock hard as these when cooked 👍flower to leaf ratio is very high diolch.
    Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    on about the roast dinner of course getting frosty on them feckers capt. hijacker lol
    Aye 9 snits eat all ewe want except meate yes this flavour gets very shiney at harvest 4 and half weeks ewe see 😂 trouble being I don't know which pheno these are 😂😂

Time to feed em up 😤

great googly moogly. ...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

ganja.lad (16-01-17), joker_the_smoker (19-01-17), potanist01 (16-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,243 Times

Man that lookslike some strain the difference in a couple of days I can almost smell her from here man
    AM BACK BOYS WONT BE GROWING TILL SUMMER BUT WATCH THIS SPACE

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ganja.lad For This Useful Post:

Captain Beefheart (19-01-17)

Mrs Beefheart Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ganja.mafia View Post
    Man that lookslike some strain the difference in a couple of days I can almost smell her from here man
    Yea I can smell it as well , I keep telling him 🙈

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Beefheart For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (19-01-17), Captain Beefheart (19-01-17), ganja.lad (18-01-17)

Page 66 of 71 FirstFirst ... 16 56 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast