Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: BLOODY HELL! Things just got interesting!

Thanks

i got a freeview box... not going to panic if i dont see it. plenty of news coverage today about it. seems to be an even match up last night from the news, but i really can comment on it.

Thanks

ballanced coverage from the bbc ? BAH!

what about the SNP ? and others that got shoved to the side ? with the first debate that was on bbc
    Quote Originally Posted by wert View Post
    i wonder if it will leave you a note ''dear john.....'' when it trundles off to the neighbors house that is growing with a 600w light instead of your 400w.........sneaky little ..........
    Fathers nearly silent fan and fillter modClick here

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Father jack For This Useful Post:

jmbong (23-04-10), New Age Outlaw (23-04-10)

Thanks

You are all going to get very dissapointed that you can't do fuck all about it and will never be able to - If you think voting actually matters then pooor you

Just keep your heads down amongst your plants and watch the world fuck itself up infront of your very eyes

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sci-Pe For This Useful Post:

adsmad (28-11-10)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sci-Pe View Post
    You are all going to get very dissapointed that you can't do fuck all about it and will never be able to - If you think voting actually matters then pooor you

Just keep your heads down amongst your plants and watch the world fuck itself up infront of your very eyes
    and the answer is sit back and lit big bro stamp on our rights more? i disagree 100% how gvrmt works but by voting for a party i *hope" might not be so currupt as the bastards in just now

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Quote Originally Posted by bucketluggs View Post
    NAO- apart from registering with sky is there any other way to watch last nights debate??
    me n mrs BL ended up in the pub last night so we missed it... doh.. bad hangoverrrrr.....

looked on youtube but cant seem to find it. copyright take-down request from sky maybe....????

think its a bit of an insult that u need to register and pay with sky to access this info.
    Try here - http://video.news.sky.com/skynews/vi...ULL-220410.flv
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

8. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

bucketluggs (23-04-10)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,967 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Father jack View Post
    ballanced coverage from the bbc ? BAH!

what about the SNP ? and others that got shoved to the side ? with the first debate that was on bbc
    well i watched the rerun on the bbc in the evening and as soon as the full debate finished they did interview a snp bloke ,a green party , ukip , the welsh one i cant spell and even bnp . and tbh they all talked a load of pish and slagged off the three main parties without mentioning any of their own parties policies apart from the welsh one .
    anyway apart from that why would anyone in england want to watch 90 minutes of the snp ? if a party was only standing for seats in england would the scottish like to watch them for 90 mins? im not knocking the snp as i dont know anything about them , but to the vast majority of the electorate in this country they are just not relevant.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bergkamp For This Useful Post:

New Age Outlaw (23-04-10)

Thanks

cheers for that mystery. will watch it later. cant concentrate just now due to hang-over.... nasty beer....

i get ur point bergkamp. as far as im aware the question of devolution has been touted about by salmond.. he is determined to separate from westminster.
    if that happens u can expect scotland to join the euro soon after it whether england does or not.

pity donald dewar past away all them yrs ago. would be in the euro well b4 now if he was still alive....

BL.
    Last edited by bucketluggs; 23-04-10 at 04:43 PM.

Thanks

i have to say what a fine post you have done new age outlaw in bringing to peoples attention just a glimpse of what can be done and has been done for the past century when you have the powers you see its people like you and mysel countless others who know whats really going on who brings certain info to peoples attention in the hope of waking them up its not conspiracy theories its actuall stuff thats happening and has happened

its all rigged folks ive been screaming this shit for ages voting does not matter its a gimmick to make you think that you are being involved to make a change its all a false reality you all beleive in something that is staged and people still wanna join in seriously we need a change i agree but you aint gonna get it by trying to play them at their own game we have to unite and make a stand against this shit like i said before im ready and waiting as soon as i see enough people waking up and getting their eyes opened im gonna be on the front line demanding my freedoms back with them. the biggest factor in all this is us the people because it is us the people who pay our taxes and are taxed on everything that keeps this system in place they need us more than we need them.

if you do watch last nights debates watch the 1st 20 mins when all 3 parties talk about the eu and how we need it and we aint never coming out of it because its 1 step closer to globalistaion

on a more serious note have you noticed how many foreginers now own some of the biggest business in the uk??

football clubs, cadbury, natinal lottery , ariiva to name a few have all been sold off to overseas businessmen this is globalistaion its happeing and its being put in place as we speak eventually there will be no need for our goverment as we will just have the eu as a ruling body over all the countries spain france germany etc etc and its all being done right under our noses and we aint doing fukall about it this is the wakeup call folks i cant sit back and do nothing about it i want at least try and say i made an effort to tell people

peace
    MI5 AND ONYX BUBBLER STYLEE
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=17312

FLO X WRECK THCSHOP FREEBIES
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...2-oxypot-style

BLUE CHEDDA 12/12 FROM SEED
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1068439615

Goldmember: A shmoke und a pancake. You know, a flapjack und a shigarette? No? Shigar und a waffle? No? Pipe und a crepe? No? Bong und a blintz? No? Well, then there ish no pleashing you

When your spirit is floating down that tunnel towards the light, you know what's behind the light? It's not God; it's me. And I'm gonna kick your poncy soul all the way back down the tunnel till you choke on your own fucked-up ribs. Now, wake the fack up!

DROP SEEDS NOT BOMBS

13. The Following User Says Thank You to skotty For This Useful Post:

New Age Outlaw (23-04-10)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,776 Times

You're very right, Skotty, if this doesn't start the wake up call nothing will.

Cheers guys, I'm sorry this is all in an extended thread, this site really needs a longer edit function! lol.

A couple more bits to look over:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/newsnight...4/polling.html

It has been predetermined since September that the Tories were getting in, it's that simple.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to New Age Outlaw For This Useful Post:

bucketluggs (24-04-10), Draith (26-04-10)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,776 Times

Sky leaders' debate spin room: the live abortion of democracy:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...rue#comment-51

Ofcom had complaints over Clegg treatment (this is the Ofcom that would be dissolved under Conservatives/Murdoch)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2010...com-sky-debate

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast