Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: home made smoking contraptions ....

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,495 Times

Quote Originally Posted by needsmust View Post
    Emergency pipe made with an unused tampon tube with 'bowl cut out of it and tin foil.

I'm so embarrassed.
    Hahaha your user name has never been so fitting

The most extravagant device me and my mates made 10yrs ago must have been a 5ft home made bubbly bong. At the base it was a vase with a inside plastic plate turned upside down on top of that. And then a drain pipe used at the bit you put your mouth on and pull the smoke through, the downpipe was a handle bars of a mountain bike. It took about 5 pulls to get the smoke though but when it came.....BOOM To be fair it wasn't the best way of consuming weed but it was a novelty to say the least. We still talk about it nowadays as well like the earlier poster said, legendary!!
    "Smoke dog baby. Remember that shit. I been smoking since I was two."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to -Smokey- For This Useful Post:

needsmust (18-04-12)

Thanks

the lamest thing we used to do when young and foolish was what we called a chibang/it was basically a coke bottle with a hole at the bottom to put your spliff in and a hit hole in the top suck it full then clear it wwooohhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!

Boxteroid Champion! Crazy Cars Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,305 Times

Using plastic bottles gives off toxins, btw. Not the buzz I look for. (says she who has sucked a tampon tube)
    The cream rises to the top, regardless of the cow it came from.
    My grows are done in a Stealth Cab 250w CFL

PC Fan to Mains for Dummies

5. The Following User Says Thank You to needsmust For This Useful Post:

mickeyfinn (18-04-12)

Thanks

yeah lol...them bottles where a long time ago mind you we were smoking copious amounts of soapbar in the things so probably more toxins than i dare think of....!!!!

nuube Guest

Take a can, any can will do I used a coke one, but you could use a lager one, a stout one, an orange one, Lilt, Pepsi, you get my drift
    Bend it in the middle and using a pin or needle, (choice is yours or you could use a badge if you were being stealthy), poke a number of holes.
    Place expensive and crappy soap on top of holes and using hole for drinking as a mouth piece suck like there is no tomorrow.

Least that's how I used to do it.

Thanks

yes ive done that as well.....also when on our lunch hour we used to go to a m8s house and his mum had some ornamental pipes hanging on the wall we used to take them down put a tin foil gauze on em and toke away dispose of the foil and hang em back up lol!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,794 Times

We used to make those gravity bongs back in the day joey,it was fun watching people pass out for the head rush.Nothin like 2 liters of smoke getting forced into your lungs by water.
    My first Stealthbox Grow: White Widow and mystery strain free seeds https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ry-first-Diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...WWxVortex-Comp

Grow #2 HashPassion x LoveTrain,POGK, and OrangeHaze StealthBox CFLs:https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069151587

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 420Boss For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,322 Times

used to get a litre bottle
    about 4" of hosepipe
    a 10mm socket
    melt the bottle and push the hosepipe through (use as downstem), put weed in your socekt and put the socket in the hosepipe
    melt a rush hole and add water, works as good as any acrylic bong you can buy
    but i wont hit anything these days unless its glass lol
    “The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum.” Noam Chomsky

Stay Close to the soil, its good for the soul.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,245 Times

Quote Originally Posted by nuube View Post
    Take a can, any can will do I used a coke one, but you could use a lager one, a stout one, an orange one, Lilt, Pepsi, you get my drift
    Bend it in the middle and using a pin or needle, (choice is yours or you could use a badge if you were being stealthy), poke a number of holes.
    Place expensive and crappy soap on top of holes and using hole for drinking as a mouth piece suck like there is no tomorrow.

Least that's how I used to do it.
    instant pipe...... a pin nuube? where would you find a pin in an emergency?
    just snap the ring pull in half into a point and no pin required. i can go from redbull tin to full functioning pipe in under 45 seconds with no tools
    lol us irish are so creative.
    Grandad's 40 ounces the easy way(2 plants) critical & ice (aqua farm scrogging)https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...tical-and-ice)
    Beginners guide to aqua/water farming with DWC upgrade https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Water-farming
    critical and white diesel rdwc https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...Diesel)/page23

FORUM RULES............ please read https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ules-And-Facts!

Thanks

Ahh brings back so many memories reading this thread. My tools of the trade use to be the old 500 mil carling tin with ready made pinholes in glove box of car and a 3 litre cider bottle with carrier bag taped on bottom and a tin foil lid at home. Had many whiteys of that i vaguely remember lol. Nowadays its spliff only 75% weed 25% tobacco. Dont reckon these old abused lungs could take the bottle any more ha

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast