Thread: Is It Best To Water The Ladies When/While The Lights Are On OR Just Before The Lights

Thanks

Default Is It Best To Water The Ladies When/While The Lights Are On OR Just Before The Lights

Hey Yall'
    I have been*researching different forums to find the answer to the title question. I would like to know if*it is better to water my girls while the lights*are on or is it better to water before the lights go out? Seems like I have read somewhere that*it is not good to water before the lights go out but I can't remember or find The Logical reason*why that is. With my way of thinking, we are growing a weed, that started growing in the*wild and we can't control when it rains in the wild, seems to me like it would not matter if we*water just before the lights go out or we*water when or while the lights are on.
    Thanks in advance. If anyone knows where I can find a good read on this*subject, I'd greatly appreciate it.*Documented proof preferably.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TBear For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

just feed hour lights come on , simples well documented in countless diarys lmao

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-05-18), MonsterEnergy (15-05-18), Root. (15-05-18)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,392 Times

water whenever it's convenient 2u,

morning, night, afternoon - the only thing you really need is a wet & dry cycle to promote healthy root growth,
    what time of day doesn't really matter....

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-05-18), joker_the_smoker (15-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,434 Times

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterEnergy View Post
    water whenever it's convenient 2u,

morning, night, afternoon - the only thing you really need is a wet & dry cycle to promote healthy root growth,
    what time of day doesn't really matter....
    Yup, it's the best way, I tend to check on my plants lights on and lights off, I tried to do it in the morning because it's easier, but, will water at lights off if needed. I would rather do this than over water. I dont disturb my plants after lights off.

Check it out, grow started march 11............ Flip May 1st
    Led lighting various soils
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-dirt-4x4-tent

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 420Rancher For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-05-18), MonsterEnergy (15-05-18)