Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: elephant bud,37% thc?

Thanks

fuck the new tv im thinking maybe i should get me a pack mite get a good mom from them

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xxxhazexxx View Post
    fuck the new tv im thinking maybe i should get me a pack mite get a good mom from them
    can you imagine how pissed youd be if they didnt germinate though

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkgEDy5ekvY
    TIMELESS.COZ AGE DONT COUNT IN THE BOOTH, WHEN YOUR FLOW STAYS SUBMERGED IN THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH.

WHILE WORLD IS REVOLVING ON ITS AXIS, I COME WITH MAD LOVE AND THE ILLEST WAR TACTICS.

Thanks

ROFL must be one born every min, if this was true be all over every forum going!

ppl must buy em tho, nutters they are.

this one cracked me up even more........................

"Price: 1,995.00CND 990.00CND

Product Description

Jedi Death Star Bud – 10 Pack

ORDER ID: J41DS

Jedi 41 % THC crossed with our unreleased 46% White Death Star (which is an Indica landrace strain pure white with trichomes, unlike White Widow which has Sativa to get those trichomes)

With this combination you’ll get a powerful 43.5 % THC strain with the correct cannabinoid combination (CCC) for Indica lovers. Her trichome’s outweigh the plant matter 4:1 so its sweet flavor comes through smoothly in every toke. You don’t need to add molasses to smooth out the harshness, as it doesn’t exist. Indica lovers will find it nice to have such an easy on the lungs smoke that packs the strongest Indica Punch, next to our Indica 50. But even that cannabinoid combo is not as good as our Jedi Death Star. Don’t let the 6.5% less THC fool you, often it’s the correct cannabinoid combo (CCC) that gets you the best high. "

Bom!
    Om Namah Shivaya!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BomShiva For This Useful Post:

Adambomb (26-05-10)

Thanks

lol. they put so much effort to sell it with no imperfection! They would body kit a Toyota and tell you it's a Ferrari!

Furthermore, if these strains were such advances in cannabis strain cultivation you would have assumed the likes of " High Times" would have run a story on the amazing endeavours of BCseeds.

Exactly !

5 Card Draw Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,887 Times

i know these are bullshit but is it actually even possible to get thc content that high?i mean are people trying to breed n grow plants to be that strong?where is the ceiling for thc content?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hyperlite View Post
    can you imagine how pissed youd be if they didnt germinate though
    its got to be worth a go in case its right what everyone is saying the yeilds are massive

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,843 Times

Quote Originally Posted by BomShiva View Post
    ROFL must be one born every min, if this was true be all over every forum going!

ppl must buy em tho, nutters they are.

this one cracked me up even more........................

"Price: 1,995.00CND 990.00CND

Product Description

Jedi Death Star Bud – 10 Pack

ORDER ID: J41DS

Jedi 41 % THC crossed with our unreleased 46% White Death Star (which is an Indica landrace strain pure white with trichomes, unlike White Widow which has Sativa to get those trichomes)

With this combination you’ll get a powerful 43.5 % THC strain with the correct cannabinoid combination (CCC) for Indica lovers. Her trichome’s outweigh the plant matter 4:1 so its sweet flavor comes through smoothly in every toke. You don’t need to add molasses to smooth out the harshness, as it doesn’t exist. Indica lovers will find it nice to have such an easy on the lungs smoke that packs the strongest Indica Punch, next to our Indica 50. But even that cannabinoid combo is not as good as our Jedi Death Star. Don’t let the 6.5% less THC fool you, often it’s the correct cannabinoid combo (CCC) that gets you the best high. "

Bom!
    Haha tell me about it bom, people who buy these must be half retarded

i mean come on

it just a marketing ploy

Thanks

heres a pic of the buds of 1 of them plants
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wow..jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	13744  

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,225 Times

That seed company has a very bad name I would stay away from them period.

The seeds have bad germination rates, most all feminized seeds hermie, and they still have yet to produce any evidence of these over the top claims.

For a company that has that bad of a rep, I would say their word would not be that credible.

Don't they also have a strain called indica 50 witch they claim to be 50% THC lol.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BURNZ View Post
    That seed company has a very bad name I would stay away from them period.

The seeds have bad germination rates, most all feminized seeds hermie, and they still have yet to produce any evidence of these over the top claims.

For a company that has that bad of a rep, I would say their word would not be that credible.

Don't they also have a strain called indica 50 witch they claim to be 50% THC lol.
    dont end my dream.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast