Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Aero-Pot, Aeroponics Portable Propagator Grow System

Thanks

Default Answered: Aero-Pot, Aeroponics Portable Propagator Grow System

Hi, Ive been looking at an Aero-Pot Propagator, 7 x pot Portable Aeroponic Grow System on ebay:

NEW Aero-Pot Propagator 7 x pot Portable Aeroponic GrowSystem

I am thinking of buying one - it uses nutrient mist, is cheap and looks ideal for what I need, can anyone give me any feedback on this system please?
    Many Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aeropot prop.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	15.1 KB 
ID:	107374  
    Last edited by UKNoobie; 03-05-12 at 09:43 PM.

2. "I have a 12 pot one I use for clones.
    Only had it 6 months, but so far have had 100% success, no yellowing and they are ready in 7-8 days.

I am using it (as per instructions) to germ some beans as we speak, it's the first time I have tried it this way, but I am that impressed with how the clones responded that I am pretty sure it'll do a good job with the seeds.

I have them in root riots in it, & already I can tell its keeping them a lot moister, with less attention, than any other way I have tried.

TF"

3. Default

looks good but with that big dome you'll have to use a mh or hps light because the light might be to far away from smaller plants.
    and if it feeds useing mist that glass will get very durty very quick. but i've never used one so dont no if there any good.

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 3

bump..... anyone used these, just come across them myself, they look great, but as said are they any good!

Talpa Guest

The principal behind it is very good. Aeroponics, great for rooting clones.

Never really used one, there is another thread out there about them. You apparently can make one just as cheap yourself.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Talpa For This Useful Post:

CoCo MoNsTeR (04-11-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,503 Times
    Provided Answers: 14

Default Aero-Pot, Aeroponics Portable Propagator Grow System

I have a 12 pot one I use for clones.
    Only had it 6 months, but so far have had 100% success, no yellowing and they are ready in 7-8 days.

I am using it (as per instructions) to germ some beans as we speak, it's the first time I have tried it this way, but I am that impressed with how the clones responded that I am pretty sure it'll do a good job with the seeds.

I have them in root riots in it, & already I can tell its keeping them a lot moister, with less attention, than any other way I have tried.

TF
    Just remember, there is a big difference between kneeling down, & bending over.... Frank Zappa
    The Fringe scrogs 3 Pyramids

Auto big devil grow

Mnt Cook & watering spike scrog

Fringes cellar project

The Fringe does Bubblicious

8. The Following User Says Thank You to The Fringe For This Useful Post:

CoCo MoNsTeR (04-11-12)

Thanks

I used an Xstream 12 pot aeroponic propigator to along with root riot cubes not rockwool they just drown seedlings, didnt add any nutes, all the seedlings were able to transplant within 8 days, they are now sitting pretty in my Amazon aeroponic system. Growth (foliage and roots) is explosive to say the least. BTW I am a noob grower and so far so good. Hope this helps good luck.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZEN For This Useful Post:

CoCo MoNsTeR (04-11-12), The Fringe (04-11-12)

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 1

Just make your own mate. Dead easy and cheap as chips!
    I made a sprinkler aero thing for propagating. The local shop sells a head like a mini garden sprinkler for about £4, rotates quickly under the water pressure from a small pump and throws the nutes a good 5/6". I got a 20l square bucket, a piece of corex and 4 5" mesh pots. Cut the corex so the net pots lay flush. Mount the pump and sprinkler dead center in the bucket and youve got a cracking aero set up that grows a serious beard going in a few days! The roots will soon hit the nutes, add an air pump and its a dwc hybrid too!
    I put seeds or clones in peat pellets, then filled the mesh pots with clay pebbles. Once the beard is healthy they can be transplanted easily into any system you choose.
    Will post up pics later, you can have much the same idea for a fraction of the price!

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 1

Just make your own mate. Dead easy and cheap as chips!
    I made a sprinkler aero thing for propagating. The local shop sells a head like a mini garden sprinkler for about £4, rotates quickly under the water pressure from a small pump and throws the nutes a good 5/6". I got a 20l square bucket, a piece of corex and 4 5" mesh pots. Cut the corex so the net pots lay flush. Mount the pump and sprinkler dead center in the bucket and youve got a cracking aero set up that grows a serious beard going in a few days! The roots will soon hit the nutes, add an air pump and its a dwc hybrid too!
    I put seeds or clones in peat pellets, then filled the mesh pots with clay pebbles. Once the beard is healthy they can be transplanted easily into any system you choose.
    Will post up pics later, you can have much the same idea for a fraction of the price!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mike s For This Useful Post:

CoCo MoNsTeR (04-11-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,612 Times
    Provided Answers: 7

looks like a dasiy airoponic system lol
    1st. Paradise - Opium -Complete-

Thanks

currently i use rockwool 1" cubes to propagate then into 4" cubes once rooted and into my flood and drain table with hydroton, with this could i just use the hydroton in the net baskets then once rooted straight into the flood and drain table, purely to get rid of the rockwool in my systems, or is it best to use rockwool, ideally id like to get rid of rockwool all together and just use hydroton if thats possible, then once they have rooted just pull the roots back through the net pot and just bare plant going into the flood and drain, if that makes sense!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast