Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Salvia Divinorum AKA I'm losing my mind

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,743 Times

If your having too many bad trips then that's your minds way of telling you "enough is enough" - I'd cut down & have a break, don't stop immediately as you might cold-turkey.

I thought most of these also act as mood enhancers so if your feeling down or para it magnifies the feelings.

Dirk Gently Guest

Salvia is not an everyday, mild drug like Cannabis. It is THE MOST POTENT NATURALLY OCCURRING HALLUCINOGEN and should be treated with respect. It is for use to overcome psychological and sometimes physical problems. It's not for having a quick trip whilst waiting for the train. Respect the plant, respect your body, respect your mind and tone it down a bit mate. As you are, you are very much abusing the plant not using it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirk Gently For This Useful Post:

prime (17-01-11)

Thanks

You should make a film about that m8

Bye the way stop smoking that shit.

blurry-vision Guest

Yeah soon as any recreational drug stops been fun it's time to stop, and having a break won't change much, once your mind has had enough it does not forget.

Look after your brain, they don't do transplants.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to blurry-vision For This Useful Post:

Ganesha (18-01-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,051 Times

Quote Originally Posted by blurry-vision View Post
    Look after your brain, they don't do transplants.
    talk to Frank.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azerbanphal For This Useful Post:

ANONYMOUS (17-01-11)

Thanks

sounds like your abusing it if i was you i would take a break and if you really like your hallucinogens do what we used to do whem we were younger pot of evo stick and a carrier bag
    Even genius has to pay its dues.its's goodbye to the shortcuts,hello to the grind.nobody ever said it would be a easy ride.so push more,risk more,feel more,how much is just a question of courage,a matter of heart.

Thanks

I personally can't see the attraction of Salvia! I smoked some over a weekend once with a few mates... One trip was cool... turned everything into bricks! That was quite.

Other than that it made me stare into space, lose my mind and LITERALLY lose track of everything... I had no concept of anything and lost about half an hour. Not in the good way that weed does, just pointless. Made me sweat an insane amount as well.

Strange stuff! Not a fan

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,289 Times

As been said It seems like you are abusing these substances way to much and your brain can't cope with it anymore so time to stop. Treat all psy's with the respect they deserve and they will treat you with respect but abuse them and they will fuck you up!!!
    Marijuana documentary's: Documentary's

Feel free to press the -Thanks- button to the lower left if I have been of help! : )

12. The Following User Says Thank You to J420 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,381 Times

err... in the uk... u can buy salvia from any smoking head shop, its costs £40-150 agram in our shops and is legal to buy its not mushrooms its salvia divornium,... and u can buy it at any plant center to grow, and the leaves are the high

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,621 Times

Quote Originally Posted by ltid8 View Post
    err... in the uk... u can buy salvia from any smoking head shop, its costs £40-150 agram in our shops and is legal to buy its not mushrooms its salvia divornium,... and u can buy it at any plant center to grow, and the leaves are the high
    Yeah, well you can pick Deadly Nightshade or Hemlock or Foxgloves from most hedgerows in the UK for free. Doesn't mean you'd want to eat it though, does it?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast