Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: i want to try leaving smaller budds to amber more????

Thanks

Default i want to try leaving smaller budds to amber more????

hey guys i really want to try some product that is more on the narcotic side with more cbd,s as i suffer with really bad back pain but i also want stuff that is at its highest potency so if i have a 95% indica strain and i take down my top nugs when they are all milky and then keep the smaller once attached and let the grow untill 70-80% amber will this work out??? thanks for the help guys also because an indica strain is already known for being body high/sleepy is this because it naturally develops amber trichs earlier or something just wondering???

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to friendlygrower For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (18-05-18), G' (19-05-18), GEORGE (17-05-18), MonsterEnergy (17-05-18)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,392 Times

lots do as you stated, they harvest the tops then let the lower buds finish,
    indeed indica start to amber early 6+ weeks and up - the more sativa in the mix the less body/amber and more a up-high vs body stoned,

i dunno if you would need 70% amber,

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (18-05-18), friendlygrower (17-05-18), G' (19-05-18), GEORGE (17-05-18)

Bomber Guest

Quote Originally Posted by friendlygrower View Post
    hey guys i really want to try some product that is more on the narcotic side with more cbd,s as i suffer with really bad back pain but i also want stuff that is at its highest potency so if i have a 95% indica strain and i take down my top nugs when they are all milky and then keep the smaller once attached and let the grow untill 70-80% amber will this work out??? thanks for the help guys also because an indica strain is already known for being body high/sleepy is this because it naturally develops amber trichs earlier or something just wondering???
    If it's CBD you seek then you need a CBD strain. Amber = CBN

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bomber For This Useful Post:

Blue (17-05-18), CityDweller (18-05-18), friendlygrower (17-05-18), G' (19-05-18), GEORGE (17-05-18), MonsterEnergy (17-05-18), M_C (18-05-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterEnergy View Post
    lots do as you stated, they harvest the tops then let the lower buds finish,
    indeed indica start to amber early 6+ weeks and up - the more sativa in the mix the less body/amber and more a up-high vs body stoned,

i dunno if you would need 70% amber,
    ok cool also quick question if a breeder states a strains time for example im growing peyote cookies by barneys farm and they say its done in 55 days are they also counting pre flower??? because i usually pre flower for about week and a half then start my week 1 just so i know when it comes to flushing if im looking at this right for time ???

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to friendlygrower For This Useful Post:

G' (19-05-18), GEORGE (17-05-18), MonsterEnergy (17-05-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber View Post
    If it's CBD you seek then you need a CBD strain. Amber = CBN
    ohh ok i was reading online and thats what they were saying that it starts to turn into cbd and cbn as it grows longer not sure

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to friendlygrower For This Useful Post:

G' (19-05-18), GEORGE (17-05-18), MonsterEnergy (17-05-18)

Bomber Guest

Quote Originally Posted by friendlygrower View Post
    ohh ok i was reading online and thats what they were saying that it starts to turn into cbd and cbn as it grows longer not sure
    As the THC degrades, it become CBN. If it were CBD, then there would be no need for CBD strains. 50% amber would be a 1:1 ratio THC-CBD.

I suffer with chronic lower back pain ever since slipping two discs. I live in pain most days tbh! lol

Oil in suppository form is by far the best way to get relief. Maybe give it a go some day. It works very well

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bomber For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (18-05-18), friendlygrower (17-05-18), G' (19-05-18), GEORGE (17-05-18), MonsterEnergy (17-05-18), Skunky n funky (18-05-18)

Thanks

the 55 days refers to true flowering days, so the day you see bud tops/crowns would be day 1,
    have a look at cbd crew seeds, they are medical seeds rather than needing thca to break down

they natural grow with higher levels of cbd, rather than thc

CBD Crews CriticalMass:-

THC: 5.49%
    CBD: 9.13%
    CBN: 0.02%

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

friendlygrower (17-05-18), G' (19-05-18), GEORGE (17-05-18), MRJIMMY2017 (18-05-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterEnergy View Post
    the 55 days refers to true flowering days, so the day you see bud tops/crowns would be day 1,
    have a look at cbd crew seeds, they are medical seeds rather than needing thca to break down

they natural grow with higher levels of cbd, rather than thc

CBD Crews CriticalMass:-

THC: 5.49%
    CBD: 9.13%
    CBN: 0.02%
    ok pefect an other thing is do you think the cbn will help with pain more then thc ???? because it is more the body ????

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to friendlygrower For This Useful Post:

G' (19-05-18), GEORGE (18-05-18), MonsterEnergy (18-05-18)

Thanks

The best answer to this question is both. While each compound has pain-fighting properties of its own, two of them work best when they are consumed together.
    Both tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD) work with each other synergistically, enhancing the overall pain-fighting effect of the magical herb.

THC is considered the primary psychoactive component in the cannabis plant.
    Many medical cannabis patients find that consuming regular ol’ high-THC cannabis provides adequate pain relief.

However, it’s not uncommon to need to do some experimentation to find what type of cannabis works best for your particular situation.

CBD is not considered psychoactive in the same manner as THC, though it still has an effect on the brain. Unlike THC, CBD will not cause a noticeable “high”. Rather, this cannabinoid has calming and uplifting properties that can reduce the mental effects of THC and fight pain and inflammation.

Many patients like high-CBD strains for relief from pain caused by spasticity and cramping.

It’s not uncommon to hear that both high-THC and high-CBD strains successfully ease away pain.
    However, research suggests that the best pain management may come from strains with large amounts of both compounds.

hence cbd crew has both thc & cbd,

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

friendlygrower (18-05-18), G' (19-05-18), GEORGE (18-05-18), MRJIMMY2017 (18-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,120 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber View Post
    As the THC degrades, it become CBN. If it were CBD, then there would be no need for CBD strains. 50% amber would be a 1:1 ratio THC-CBD.

I suffer with chronic lower back pain ever since slipping two discs. I live in pain most days tbh! lol

Oil in suppository form is by far the best way to get relief. Maybe give it a go some day. It works very well
    Wait u shove weed up ur ass???? Wtf....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Coco Scrog with a mix bag COMPLETE 32.8 OZ's------

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ja-Take-2-Coco

Murdocks special blend x2 COMPLETE 6.6oz's

[url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?132905-Skunky-s-Bag-Seed-Extravagonja[url]

SCROG and LST 3 plants COMPLETE 10.5 OZ'S

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-Extravagonja

Check out the single mainlined Nitro Lemon Haze mentored by the mad scientist Dexter. COMPLETE 5.5 OZ's

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lp-From-Dexter

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Skunky n funky For This Useful Post:

BB (18-05-18), British green (18-05-18), Flyingscotsman (18-05-18), G' (19-05-18), GEORGE (18-05-18), M_C (18-05-18)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast