Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 ... LastLast

Thread: Redz Builds a Living Soil !!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

lol just realised it says Canada in your profile innit lol.
    Yeah right about Xmas mate we get what we need and just enjoy the time off. Love a bit o fishing but hunting is a no for me mate tbh

My pump is either 8 or 10,000 lph mate and thatsto spray 4 buckets and the pump for the chiller is 1500 lph if I'm honest I don't really notice the pumps I have got each bucket up on 50mm kingspan sheeting/proofing,

Had a major clean up today, I'll get updated in here soon
    Blessings
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

gethighper (14-03-17), Trex (18-12-16)

Thanks

It's a update of ups and downs this one, I've been slack on updates due to MOTHER FUCKER two spot spider mites.
    I noticed about a week ago.
    I must be someone who goes on about ipm more than most so I'm most disappointed in myself for letting this happen!
    I took in a clone unchecked for 1 which I'm a FOOL for doing unchecked and trusting another gardener.
    Also because I change my ipm every week for maximum effect but the problem is I done 3 weeks of ipm sprays with different essential oils and I dosed them tottaly wrong so basically my ipm has been non effective in the way of harmful pest's,
    So the battle is on,
    Main problem I have is not contaminating garden 2 which is 5 weeks in to flower.
    I've burnt a pest bomb in there last night and I'll be burning sulpher regular in there( is it organic I DONT KNOW OR CARE ) this is the rdwc garden.
    I'll shower before every visit and it looked spider more free last night.

I done a strong neem spray at the beginning of the week and I also done a essential oil 2 days later.
    I top dressed with neem meal and malted Barley watered in with aloe Vera.
    I'm finding more dead bugs than alive and I didn't see anything this morning but going by there cycle I should expect to see some soon.
    I need to do some homework on burning sulpher and the effect it will have on soils if I go tgat route but for now I'm going all organic.
    I have got hecta markin which isn't organic but I heard it works.
    Tonight's spray will be done with dried lavender flowers soaked for 24 hours.
    Here's some of the fuckers I do believe one or two of these isn't harmfull, tbh when I saw 2 spots everything became a threat.
    I think this is a young 2 spot

This is benificial

And I'm pretty sure these are beneficial

So it looks like I could have some soilders on guard helping me here and then again maybe the 2 spot have allways been around but
    Got out of hand with lack of PROPER IPM?????

At least I got some good news for now I managed to kinda do my first harvest report and smoke report lol
    DNA 24K
    this I would give a 7-8/10 nice smoke I would say a earthy musky type smell this one leave a nice aftertaste and also it's a lovely toke/taste when you toke in a unlit joint, I can see this one helping cut down smoking at work don't really need to light it pmsl.
    ah man I can see I'm gonna be shit at these flavours and smells ffs

118 grams
    Sweet seeds cream caramel
    I have to give this a good 8/10
    Deep earthy/coffee pungent smell? Lovely aftertaste! Probably the most stoniest out these lot
    Shit ffs I was gonna try this one for potm and totally forgot.

157 grams
    DNA exodus kush
    If I'm honest this isn't my favourite gonna give this a 6/10 I would say it's got a fuely type aerosol smell but a hint of sweetness just not me and not much effect tbh wellbthe oil was good

98 grams not the bestbyeild either here I know but I'll put that down to learning the organic ropes lol
    Then of course my beloved lemon she's a 9/10 yep a 9 I'm still looking for that 10/10 banger lol

152 grams I'm very happy with this and I am sure I can get a teild out her near to hydro on her own with the training and if I'm honest the taste of hydro is no more for me after groom 2 is complete!!!!!!
    Lastly but leastly a auto I done and can't remember what the fuck it was but if you have grown no name by medical seed co this is it exactly lol and you can see her in POTM so don't forget my vote hahahahahaha!

Ok so now the youngsters and newbies to the family are doing well here's a delicious seeds BLACK RUSSIAN got potted into the new or just more basic soil mix this time with the addition of the malted grains
    I love the start of new life!!!
    Yesterday morning

This evening

Get this mycorrhizal bond working early

Avery small neem and Barley mixed Dwc top dress and she's away so let's see what joys she will bring

And of course people theball important mulching

Another new addition and could be the mite culprit for real

And those of you who know me know I can't reamsist a screen.
    I'm a little late for mainlining but I'm going to attempt to grow a certain amount of tops off each pkant above the screen im all ready finding it difficult lol good job I need loads of leaf matter for mulch

Two shackzillas amongs that lot, good luck finding them lol
    So I think that's about it for now people sorry for the lack of updates but the WAR IS ON
    Blessings and gratitude
    Redz
    Last edited by redisiel; 22-12-16 at 11:50 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

gethighper (14-03-17), joker_the_smoker (23-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Redz man . Try cayenne pepper with strng garlic . Them little feckers hate it

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

redisiel (23-12-16)

Thanks

Haha I just looked up sting garlic on google and it's helping me with rabies on my vagina for now bro so I can see the link here just gotta find it. I have got some of that pepper and I've got fermented ginga and garlic that I done months ago.
    Anyway how are we today, have your parts arrived or shall we expect to see you floating the boards today bro lol
    Have a good day mate
    Redz

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

gethighper (14-03-17), Trex (23-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,472 Times

Give them 2 spotted mites hell redz make their life a misery lol. Wash them off mate with a sponge or cloth and shake the fuckers on to paper or something and then spray them dead. Lot of work i know as as i have done it but by washing you remove alot of the eggs and by shaking you get a lot of the crawlers. Sulphur did not work for me they still came back next grow. Good luck mate and give it to them.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kbag For This Useful Post:

gethighper (14-03-17), redisiel (23-12-16)

Thanks

Thank you k brother,
    I'll litraly put these fuckers on there side in the shower and wash and rub every leaf mate no problem thanks for the tip on the sulpher but I'll still burn it in the flower tent a couple weeks anyway just for peace of mind lol not so easy in there, there on there way to making some big ol buds now ffs.
    I'll keep it updated bro
    Have a great day mate and thank you for the colonial backing sir we will fuck these might for sure
    Blessings and gratitude
    Redz

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

gethighper (14-03-17), kbag (23-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

oi oi redz brother! nice result on the bud there matey. thought the exodus would have been higher than the rest. the mad scientist strikes again
    feckingggg mites mon really gald not had this issue before. man thats a great pic though bro! little muthafeckers i dont doubt you will duke nukem bro hahaha.
    so black russian it is then mate. will be keepin eye on these bro. merry xmas matey

14. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

redisiel (23-12-16)

Thanks

MY GOD the fun continues brother look the fuck at this lololololol

I don't know man I got fucking M&M's for Xmas nice & mites pmsl.
    Yeah Black Russian,Bruce banner and I got cover crop planted in this SIP ready for another water only auto with a second run in that container/soil the old roots should make for excellent Airaition.

Not too bothered whatsoever about the eco bro it was mainly a cheese I was looking for but in soooooo happy to be picking up a clone of the original cheese later man I'm happy
    MERRY XMAS JOKER
    Blessings and gratitude
    Redz

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

gethighper (14-03-17), joker_the_smoker (23-12-16)

Thanks

WHAT THE FUCKKKK it a giant spider mite!! lmfaooo seen it all now. mon the snakes : laugh: got just the video for this lol.
    ooooo original clone eh bro niceeee.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

redisiel (23-12-16)

Thanks

20. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

redisiel (23-12-16)

Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 ... LastLast