Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: how long will a clone take to finish??

Thanks

Default how long will a clone take to finish??

If you take a clone from a female whos been on 12/12 a week and just showed here pistils and use some rooting powder on the clone and you put the clone under 12/12 light how long until you can harvest the clone?? 8 weeks??

Thanks

Is the clone rooted and ready to pot ? If so id say give it a 10 days veg at least... i dont think sending it straight to flower will return any satisfaction yield wise... My opinion is you will need a solid root system before starting to flower and i cant see how that would be present on a newly taken clone.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to budmeister For This Useful Post:

Pugz (15-04-11), tomash (15-04-11), wert (15-04-11)

Master Poet Guest

As above, you have to give it time to root out before sticking it into flower, dont want to go stressing it.

Thanks

depends on the the flowering time of the mother plant i would imagine, some can take seven weeks, some can take twenty four, what moma did the clone come off?
    you build blidge, you build blidge now

Diddy's Trifle

Diddy's Church Scrog

Diddy does butane oil

Master Poet Guest

Quote Originally Posted by diddymao View Post
    depends on the the flowering time of the mother plant i would imagine, some can take seven weeks, some can take twenty four, what moma did the clone come off?
    I have no idea what you have been growing but I have yet to see a cannabis plant take 24 weeks to flower.

Thanks

The Mekong Haze is a pure landrace Sativa strain from Southeast Asia. Although it may take up to 18 weeks of flowering time to complete, it is truly a pure breeding strain. This variety is very uplifting and clear headed. The Sativa high and flavor is very apparent and motivating. It makes you want to do things under her influence. Using this variety for your own research and breeding purposes will prove to be worth it's value. The Mekong Haze is ideal for making F1 hybrid crosses with other Delta-9 Labs varieties. Having great patience with this variety will certainly reward you when the nurturing is completed.

■strain type 100% Sativa, pure Cambodian landrace
    ■buzz very cerebral, dances around in your brain
    ■taste/smell sandalwood and earthy tones
    ■flowering time 15-18 weeks
    ■parents Pure Cambodian
    ■yield 300-450 g/m2

this one is 18 weeks, lets chuck in another 10-14 days for pre flowering(like all good growers should) and we can call it twenty weeks, will keep looking, sure theirs a twenty four weeker i remember from somewhere

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,365 Times

I may be a newbie but 18 weeks + 14 days is 20 weeks.

TC-UP

Master Poet Guest

I personally dont count the first 14 days if they are not budding, so I would say that its 18weeks. I usually put mine into flower once the buds have started forming giving them a 8-10 week veg.

Thanks

I admire you guys for having the patience to grow strains with such a long flowering time. I would never start to grown something with more than 12 weeks flower. Outdoor maybe, but never on electricity i pay for.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TC-UP View Post
    I may be a newbie but 18 weeks + 14 days is 20 weeks.

TC-UP
    sure thats what i said

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast