Thread: Thc bomb feminised has finally stopped growing in height after 45 days of flower!!

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 2

Default Answered: Thc bomb feminised has finally stopped growing in height after 45 days of flower!!

Hi, i am growing thc bomb feminised and after 45 days of flowering since flipping the lights finally my plant has stopped growing upwards. This plant of mine dosent seem to be budding quickly though as the buds are very tiny still but with lots of pistils, it says on the seed packet it is a 7-9 week flowering strain. The plant is a hybrid and it looks sativa dominant. The plant is already started to produce resin since a few days ago.

I've had rust spots that end of rusting the whole fan leaf problems and very cold temps during my grow. Here is my grow journal you can look things up there. And here is a recent pic of my buds on my plant.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	27022012438.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	67.0 KB 
ID:	96741Click image for larger version. 

Name:	27022012437.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	96742

I use ionic nutes, grow, bloom and boost and rhizotonic and cal mag. Temps are at 19 degrees celcius during day and 13 degrees celcius at night. Humidity at 58% during day and 75% at night. I have a carbon filter and extractor fan on 24/7 and a small fan blowing on the plant. PH is always maintained at 5.8. Start EC is at 1.65 and decreses to 1.1 EC at the end of the week. For my light i am using a 900w 3w diode LED Lamp.

Is this normal?
    Will my buds get bigger than they are?
    Is my plant healthy for its age?
    What can i do to increase bud size in this plant?
    is this an early sign of a bad grow?
    Is this just a sativa dominat plant thats why? so need more time for bud production?
    Could the rusting of the leaves problem have caused this tiny bud production?
    could it have been temps?
    Does my plant need more light?

Please help. Here is a link to my grow journal for more information.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...watt-LED-Panel

2. "everything looks fine, its very sat dom so it could take quite a bit longer than 9 weeks. try turning ur lights off for pics as its hard to see under the led light.
    you'll just have to be patient and watch the trichs."

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,245 Times
    Provided Answers: 81

everything looks fine, its very sat dom so it could take quite a bit longer than 9 weeks. try turning ur lights off for pics as its hard to see under the led light.
    you'll just have to be patient and watch the trichs.
    Grandad's 40 ounces the easy way(2 plants) critical & ice (aqua farm scrogging)https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...tical-and-ice)
    Beginners guide to aqua/water farming with DWC upgrade https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Water-farming
    critical and white diesel rdwc https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...Diesel)/page23

FORUM RULES............ please read https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ules-And-Facts!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Grandad For This Useful Post:

alz_uk (01-03-12)

Thanks

Is it normal for the plant to stretch for 45 days? I thought it only stretches for 2 weeks? Is it because its a sativa? Is it becuase there might be some problem?

Thanks

there's always the possiblity its not the strain you expected, it could have got mixed up somewhere along the line. i don't see any problems it looks fine.

mind you, for 900 watts i'd expect ALOT bigger

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Grandad For This Useful Post:

Think.Different (03-05-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Long John Silverhaze View Post
    there's always the possiblity its not the strain you expected, it could have got mixed up somewhere along the line. i don't see any problems it looks fine.

mind you, for 900 watts i'd expect ALOT bigger
    hmmm i wonder.. anyway when you say for 900 watts you expected it to be bigger did you mean the buds of the plant or the actual size of the plant? i vegged it for only 4 weeks under a 900 watt led which will have an actual power draw of about 500 watts and if you look in the pic its a 1.2m x 1.2m tent it seems okay for its size its about 95cm tall.

Thanks

this had a 3-4 week veg under 400 watt light

be patient, urs will get there too.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Grandad For This Useful Post:

alz_uk (01-03-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Long John Silverhaze View Post
    this had a 3-4 week veg under 400 watt light

be patient, urs will get there too.
    that looks awesome!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alz_uk View Post
    This plant of mine dosent seem to be budding quickly though as the buds are very tiny still but with lots of pistils, it says on the seed packet it is a 7-9 week flowering strain. The plant is a hybrid and it looks sativa dominant. The plant is already started to produce resin since a few days ago.
    Hi there.

I too am growing THC Bomb and have the same issues as you. The 7-9 weeks isn't true, which is a shame since I bought this strain just for the shorter flowering time.

Mine is at 58 days flowering and its not likely that it will be ready at 9 weeks. Shame, as my previous Dinafem Industrial Plant (growdiary.net/grows/13) grew and flowered like a champ.. arm.. I mean a lady and had large buds at 50 days.

My THC Bomb grow diary: growdiary.net/grows/28

How did you get on since this post? Did she harvest well in the end?

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 1

I want to know what happened as well haha