Thread: Propogator light ?

Thanks

Default Propogator light ?

After a bit of advice guys got a blue led strip light from an old fish tank about 30cm long. Could this be used for starting off plants in my propagator along with a white strip too? Thanks in advance

2. The Following User Says Thank You to martinthestoner For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,541 Times

Quote Originally Posted by martinthestoner View Post
    After a bit of advice guys got a blue led strip light from an old fish tank about 30cm long. Could this be used for starting off plants in my propagator along with a white strip too? Thanks in advance
    Depending on the output of each you might just get away with the white light for veg

Edit: propagating yeh

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HisHighness For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-19), martinthestoner (11-01-19)

Thanks

Cheers for clearing that up mate meens a can get the seedlings started whil the bog ones finosh off in tent

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to martinthestoner For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-19), HisHighness (11-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,541 Times

Quote Originally Posted by martinthestoner View Post
    Cheers for clearing that up mate meens a can get the seedlings started whil the bog ones finosh off in tent
    I'm still very much a noob, but from what I've read it's just gotta be enough to stop them getting to long and spindly

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HisHighness For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-19), martinthestoner (11-01-19)

Thanks

A just dont want to buy an other light thats only going to be on a week or 2 when a has stuff lieing around that will do the same job and save a bit of cash along the way

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to martinthestoner For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-19), HisHighness (11-01-19)