PDA

View Full Version : Potting up.....

Darth Vapour
24-08-13, 03:14 PM
Afternoon all,

So I have 3x psychosis seedlings and 3x double diesel haze seedlings in pots of soil at the moment, I say seedlings, they have their first set of proper leaves.

Question is, will I shock my plants if I pot them up then flip then to flower at the same time? Basically time is tight now and my d.diesel haze is a 10/12 weeker.

Thoughts?

DV

Goodbuddy
24-08-13, 03:53 PM
If your ok potting up and don't usually get transplant shock kicking in then go for it, each to their own :)

I always like to give them a couple of days or so to let them settle in first though before doing anything else. Same with topping, lsting, supercropping, let them have a bit of recovery time so that they get over any shocks and reduce the build up of stress/hermy hormones :)

Darth Vapour
24-08-13, 04:29 PM
If your ok potting up and don't usually get transplant shock kicking in then go for it, each to their own :)

I always like to give them a couple of days or so to let them settle in first though before doing anything else. Same with topping, lsting, supercropping, let them have a bit of recovery time so that they get over any shocks and reduce the build up of stress/hermy hormones :)

Spose a couple of days won't harm will it,

Cheers goodbuddy.

DV