PDA

View Full Version : How can I save her?

yurgeles
09-09-13, 12:12 AM
This is my autoflower ak-47 feminized, she is a backyard grow - I had to go away for 3 days and couldn't water her. It has been three months since germination, and we are in the last weeks of vegatative stage. Last night, the plants leaves were very yellow, now this morning they are more yellow and even some brown. What can I do to save her? I gave her water last night and this morning, and this evening because it was thirsty.

Should I harvest her early> Is she even ready enough to harvest this early?

Duke1
09-09-13, 12:35 AM
not worth cutting yet give it a chance as its still got green growth from what i can see in the terrible pics,there worse than mine!it looks hungry too.good luck with it.
This is my autoflower ak-47 feminized, she is a backyard grow - I had to go away for 3 days and couldn't water her. It has been three months since germination, and we are in the last weeks of vegatative stage. Last night, the plants leaves were very yellow, now this morning they are more yellow and even some brown. What can I do to save her? I gave her water last night and this morning, and this evening because it was thirsty.

Should I harvest her early> Is she even ready enough to harvest this early?

breakitdownrollitup
09-09-13, 01:37 AM
clearly deficient with something.

what nutes are you giving her?

galt
09-09-13, 04:54 AM
That is pretty sever nutrient leeching for three days. I suspect there was something else going on before the drought. The good news is that Leaf color does not directly influence the buds. The plant should not be leeching from the buds, so if they continue to look healthy, let it continue to grow. But judge them every day, and if you are not seeing new growth and yellow keeps progressing, think about harvesting. Take a good look at what you have been doing with nutrients, and fix it if needed without going crazy. Watch out for hermies.

Goodbuddy
09-09-13, 11:21 AM
Feed them, they're hungry :)

Light yellow as they need a bit of N, Dark Splotchy bits as they need some PK. A good dose of flowering nutes to start should sort them for you :)

borgey
09-09-13, 10:29 PM
Feed her now!!!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Rickster
09-09-13, 11:18 PM
If thats an auto flower and is 3 months old, shouldnt it be about ready by now?

yurgeles
10-09-13, 03:08 AM
It should be but I guess it isn't! I haven't used nutrients, just plain ol water.

breakitdownrollitup
10-09-13, 04:01 AM
It should be but I guess it isn't! I haven't used nutrients, just plain ol water.

Probably because you're starving them lol
---
My first grow - Lemon Kush :barmy:
https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?101699-welp-here-s-my-start-to-something-great!

"get a fuckin grip"
---

yurgeles
13-09-13, 12:07 AM
That is pretty sever nutrient leeching for three days. I suspect there was something else going on before the drought. The good news is that Leaf color does not directly influence the buds. The plant should not be leeching from the buds, so if they continue to look healthy, let it continue to grow. But judge them every day, and if you are not seeing new growth and yellow keeps progressing, think about harvesting. Take a good look at what you have been doing with nutrients, and fix it if needed without going crazy. Watch out for hermies.

I gave it about a half a cup of vigagrow(got it.at Home Depot it's nutes for tomatoes and vegetables that are flowering to promote higher yields) alot of leaves are brown and withered and there are a few with all green and mixed yellow - it just poured like crazy but will the buds be affected by all this in size or potency? Should I just chop it and cut mu losses?