dynodave
10-09-13, 05:03 PM
Is that for real 53% THC,now that's crazy

mr.gr33n
10-09-13, 05:07 PM
advert or sharing info?

Bud Lightyear
10-09-13, 05:08 PM
Thats my kinda weed. Into infinity..................

Regards BL

williedixon
10-09-13, 05:21 PM
just found this lmao

Our newest, biggest and best strain Infinity Bud is on sale for a few more days only, and we are giving you 20 per pack instead of the usual 10 pack. Plus your 30 freebies* if you qualify. We have been really promoting Infinity Bud and sending a 30 pack of Infinity as well as other really expensive freebies. So take advantage of the ULTRA LOW 20 PACK Infinity bud, which would normally cost you close to $8000.00, for just $1990.00

INFINITY BUD
Infinity Bud CB1i – 20 pack

YES we are giving you 20 for the price of 10.

I decided to release these only in a pack of 20, so that you have more selection of strong parents to carry the genetics on properly into the future. What could be better for the movement than a free 10 pack of the world’s strongest marijuana seeds? You can give them to a friend and share the world’s greatest genetics!

Infinity Bud is by far, 100% CERTAIN the WORLD’S STRONGEST WEED AND LONGEST LASTING BUZZ FROM ANY WEED ON THE PLANET.

THIS IS THE BIGEST BREAKTHOUGH IN CANNABIS FOR BOTH MEDICAL AND RECREATIONAL USERS.

Through intensive research, tedious laboratory work, and investors with deep pockets, we managed to organically develop the most important breakthrough in Cannabis to-date.

Infinity Bud is the perfect mixture of cannabinoid’s and cellular size timed release of CB1i, a newly discovered proprietary cannabinoid (secondary metabolites) that makes the buzz last, for what seems infinity. These CB1i Cannabinoids are microscopic, but they are 240% larger in size than CBD.

CB1 receptors are responsible for the euphoric and anticonvulsive effects of cannabis, and we have developed the #1 strain with the highest levels of CB1i Cannabinfinity.

CB1i Cannabinfinity is a very safe cannabinoid, and there is no risk of any respiratory or cardiovascular failure as there is with many other prescription drugs used to treat chronic pain and inflammation.

We have the perfect combination of the following cannabisnoids, but we will not release the percentage’s, as it is our secret proprietary recipe.

CB1i Cannabinfinity

CBG Cannabigerol

CBC Cannabichromene

CBL Cannabicyclol

CBV Cannabivarin

THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin

CBDV Cannabidivarin

For you die hard lineage freaks, we will admit that you will find some Crystal Storm, Euphoria Unlimited and Indica 50 in the lineage, along with at least two other super unnamed, unreleased strains we have been working with for the past 6 years which include groundbreaking discoveries in the CYP 2C9 inhibitors which greatly extends intoxication.

Medically, Infinity Bud appears to relieve convulsions, inflammation, anxiety, and nausea.

In our lab, for Research we have found all these wonderful cannabinoid discoveries by extracting the cannabinoids using carbon dioxide under pressure. Much saver and less harmful process than using solvents like most extraction methods. Then we separated the individual cannabinoids (cannabinoid blends) using wiped film vacuum distillation. And of course, thru trial and error, and through growing many cycles, with only the best genetics selected, we finally created the best and world’s strongest marijuana strain, Euphoria Infinity Bud.

HEIGHT MED 3.5-4.5 feet tall

Flowering is Fast, Just 50 Days

THC 53.5%

Finished Outdoors End of September

She’s great for cool climates, windy and high altitude mountain regions and harsh weather. It is mold resistant and can also handle very extreme heat in tropical climates.

The High is a morning till evening Euphoria experience, which will have you feeling no pain. Many users of cocaine say her effects are similar, but longer lasting without all the nasty side effects or dependency.

She tastes like brown sugar, sweet and smooth.

Her odor is very minimal, so you don’t have to worry about your neighbors.

williedixon
10-09-13, 05:22 PM
I think the word we are all looking for is ''CUNTS'' lol

Germanator
10-09-13, 05:23 PM
we giving you 20 instead of 10... THEY ARE STILL 2K FOR SEEDS!!!!!

breakitdownrollitup
10-09-13, 06:47 PM
smells like bullshit to me

---
My first grow - Lemon Kush :barmy:
https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?101699-welp-here-s-my-start-to-something-great!

"get a fuckin grip"
---

Bud Lightyear
10-09-13, 06:53 PM
Its a canna spammer :cowboy:

Regards BL

bushgrower
10-09-13, 08:54 PM
fuck that im not going to pay 2k for seeds even if you do get ten free im sure soon enuff it its the real deal some people will be making some crosses with this and they will be a lot cheaper than 2k

Hillbilly
10-09-13, 11:54 PM
I am only going to say BS!!!!! Till something like High times and independent labs test it and it's at lest 53% I say BS. I seen just over 25% but nothing over that.

MrMojorising
11-09-13, 12:35 AM
karma will make him crash his new expensive car and leave him at the will of a carer who funnily enough
got in debt trying to grow a miracle medicine that ended up being low average weed
that smelt fairly ok if cured for 8 months but any less and tasted of shite,
:)

VMAX
11-09-13, 05:52 AM
Bolocks:bigjoint:

Diddydon
11-09-13, 08:30 AM
We sell our seeds for storage in-case the laws change. it is ILLEGAL to germinate seeds in many countries we cannot be seen to be promoting this. Even though our website tells fictional stories and thc levels, they are for entertainments purposes only and should not be considered fact or promote the use of any product for anything in conflict with the law. This site does not actually sell any products, we design and sell websites that are entertaining and we try to include legal disclaimers as promotion to help sell websites. All information provided is for fun and should not be taken seriously. The purchaser of the website should consult with a lawyer before selling products to make sure the disclaimer meets the owners business and legal needs. Any emails or advise should be considered as entertainment only, as such, we can not be held responsible for any conflicts with the law.

Right from BCSeedsTerm of use / Disclaimer

Pretty straight forward.

-Even though our website tells fictional stories and thc levels, they are for entertainments purposes only.

-This site does not actually sell any products, we design and sell websites that are entertaining and we try to include legal disclaimers as promotion to help sell websites.

-All information provided is for fun and should not be taken seriously.

Diddydon
11-09-13, 08:36 AM
There another one on there site called forever bud.. A plant that re-veg's forever producing bud!
LMAO... It's only 200,000 dollars for a pack of 20... Fuckin bargain!

bushgrower
11-09-13, 01:37 PM
There another one on there site called forever bud.. A plant that re-veg's forever producing bud!
LMAO... It's only 200,000 dollars for a pack of 20... Fuckin bargain! i see that lmao they said it yield 24lb in the 1st year bull shit!!!!!!!

Mr.UnclePen
11-09-13, 03:13 PM
This isn't the first time we've seen this. I'm going to see what's up, i'll be back.

Mr.UnclePen
11-09-13, 03:23 PM
From what I can gather this site is not reputable whatsoever. It seems like if you are from the US they just don't ship you seeds. They'll just take your money. If you are in the UK they may ship you seeds but ALL OF THE STRAIN INFORMATION ON THAT SITE IS A LIE. Meaning it's completely made up, it's not 53% thcv, maybe 53% total cannabinoids. Definitely not 53% psychoactive thc. I've read some first hand accounts and it's, as I mentioned in the other thread, simply to good to be true.

Rockster
11-09-13, 03:30 PM
From what I can gather this site is not reputable whatsoever. It seems like if you are from the US they just don't ship you seeds. They'll just take your money. If you are in the UK they may ship you seeds but ALL OF THE STRAIN INFORMATION ON THAT SITE IS A LIE. Meaning it's completely made up, it's not 53% thcv, maybe 53% total cannabinoids. Definitely not 53% psychoactive thc. I've read some first hand accounts and it's, as I mentioned in the other thread, simply to good to be true.

Agreed. It's not a spoof site, it's a rip off site and if the poster of this thread is spamming he should be banned out right, end of story.

Or it's associated with a site that sells that so called elephant bud for over $1000 a pack.