PDA

View Full Version : Arizer Extreme Q Bags

pilgrim187
13-09-13, 05:55 PM
Hi all,

I have had my ExQ for a couple of months now and my final balloon has had it.

Has anyone used any kind of bag that's easily available on the high street? The online ones cost about £8 for four, which is taking the piss for plastic bags!

2high
13-09-13, 07:31 PM
Any airtight bag should do I would have thought mate, it's only a plastic bag they come with, try a big ass freezer bag :)

Sent from my iPhone during work hours....

pilgrim187
13-09-13, 11:34 PM
I had heard that you need special bags as the heat can cause the plastic to release toxins.

That said, there is virtually no heat hitting the bag anyway so I guess that would probably be ok!?!

2high
14-09-13, 01:53 AM
I had heard that you need special bags as the heat can cause the plastic to release toxins.That said, there is virtually no heat hitting the bag anyway so I guess that would probably be ok!?!

never knew that......my first thought (and ive had a funny cake so i'm rambling) attach bag to the whip and it'll cool down on the way, Problem solved :joint:

Rockster
14-09-13, 03:54 AM
Turkey basting bags do the job just fine. They might need a bit of customisation but just join things with gaffer tap
and they are made of heat resistant plastic just like regular vape bags and they are for food and so no toxicity problems.

WanderinBloke
14-09-13, 04:03 AM
Turkey basting bags do the job just fine. They might need a bit of customisation but just join things with gaffer tap
and they are made of heat resistant plastic just like regular vape bags and they are for food and so no toxicity problems.

Fine idea, thatll do nicely ta :cool:

pilgrim187
22-09-13, 12:20 AM

And we have a winner! :headbang:

marque08
22-09-13, 08:09 AM
couple of ££on ebay