PDA

View Full Version : sog advice!

rodney912
17-09-13, 08:53 PM
couple of questions about SOG not SCROG ..

how long for vegging period? im guessing not long? and what about pot sizes? whats the ideal pot size

ironjustice
17-09-13, 10:08 PM
i think most sog wont be allowed on here because of the ten plant limit.. but you could do 9 plants in a 1.2m tent i suppose but i would use autos and use small pots to keep the plant size down... then no veg time at all as they are autos :)

IJ

Goodbuddy
17-09-13, 10:34 PM
2weeks veg max from cuts. 2l pots. cram them all in big trays and fill the tray up every day if its dried out. chop them down bang on 49 days of 12/12 dry for a day then bag it and get rid quick as.

but you dont really want to do that do you :confused:

trumptummy
17-09-13, 10:58 PM
my advise is don't do a sog

ironjustice
17-09-13, 11:01 PM
2weeks veg max from cuts. 2l pots. cram them all in big trays and fill the tray up every day if its dried out. chop them down bang on 49 days of 12/12 dry for a day then bag it and get rid quick as.

but you dont really want to do that do you :confused:

what you talking about mate, thats how its done ain't it?.. :laugh:

lotus6
17-09-13, 11:08 PM
So theres a sog section but seems like every one bags on it wat gives? Why does every one hate on sea of green? I understand the plant limit problem but am baffeled by the responses.

breakitdownrollitup
17-09-13, 11:19 PM
So theres a sog section but seems like every one bags on it wat gives? Why does every one hate on sea of green? I understand the plant limit problem but am baffeled by the responses.

People seem to have a huge problem with cash croppers round here. I don't understand myself. Who cares if someone is making some extra cash...worry bout your own self.

---
My first grow - Lemon Kush :barmy:
https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?101699-welp-here-s-my-start-to-something-great!

"get a fuckin grip"
---

ironjustice
17-09-13, 11:20 PM

Because most cash croppers grow like that.. its just a bit of a piss take mate, don't think anyone is being serious like lol

i gave a serious answer first if you notice bud, and my opinion is sill the same 9 autos in small pots like 5 or 6l pots of coco under a 600w hps.. or flip rooted cuts and chop everything of other than the main stem and grow 9 donkey dicks.... thats about all you can do really with regard to sea of green and keep in the plant limits... so although there is a section there really isn't that much to discuss on it if you want to keep within the site rules...

Peace..IJ

ironjustice
17-09-13, 11:26 PM
People seem to have a huge problem with cash croppers round here. I don't understand myself. Who cares if someone is making some extra cash...worry bout your own self.

---
https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?101699-welp-here-s-my-start-to-something-great!

"get a fuckin grip"
---

yeah i agree.. i don't have anything against cash croppers or dealers myself :)

peace...IJ

breakitdownrollitup
17-09-13, 11:35 PM
They're just spreading the love :)

---

"get a fuckin grip"
---

lotus6
17-09-13, 11:38 PM
Because most cash croppers grow like that.. its just a bit of a piss take mate, don't think anyone is being serious like lol

i gave a serious answer first if you notice bud, and my opinion is sill the same 9 autos in small pots like 5 or 6l pots of coco under a 600w hps.. or flip rooted cuts and chop everything of other than the main stem and grow 9 donkey dicks.... thats about all you can do really with regard to sea of green and keep in the plant limits... so although there is a section there really isn't that much to discuss on it if you want to keep within the site rules...

Peace..IJ

No waves intended was just curious about y theres animosity towrds it. Its rather popular with the growers i know but im on the other side of the pond so maybe theres just less animosity towrds it here

breakitdownrollitup
18-09-13, 12:39 AM
No waves intended was just curious about y theres animosity towrds it. Its rather popular with the growers i know but im on the other side of the pond so maybe theres just less animosity towrds it here

oh you're in the states?

Yea out here in the states cash is 90 percent of the reason people grow lol but I guess we're doing something right considering its being legalized.

---

"get a fuckin grip"
---

trumptummy
18-09-13, 01:00 AM

Because here in the UK they pretty much just look at how many plants you got. I'd just veg a big longer and scrog it. SOG is a great technique but pretty damn stupid in this country if you ask me.

trumptummy
18-09-13, 01:12 AM
And cash croppers are twats. They charge a shit load of money for a tiny amount of sub par plant matter. A tenner a gram for a bit of a plant are you fucking kidding me?

breakitdownrollitup
18-09-13, 01:16 AM
And cash croppers are twats. They charge a shit load of money for a tiny amount of sub par plant matter. A tenner a gram for a bit of a plant are you fucking kidding me?

Maybe you should know the right ones. I always get hooked up. Do you expect them to give it away?

---

"get a fuckin grip"
---

ironjustice
18-09-13, 02:20 AM
Same here, sat here smoking a load of fucking lovely haze grown to perfection... was a bit sticky/fresh still, but thats ok by me as it isn't wet, stinks like fuck goes through the grinder lovely ;) picked up an oz for about 50 notes less than he charges people that sell it on.. there are dicks that sell it a a tener a gram, even less in some places... but look at how much they are getting charged by the big gangs doing the massive grows, and how many pairs of hands that goes through before it ends up at that price.. supply and demand and these people are at least providing a bit of smoke that otherwise wouldn't be able to get it...

ij