PDA

View Full Version : oust that smell away

kv1893
23-08-07, 10:00 PM
ok so with my 5 strain grow currently things have been a bit smelly round our way;)

i have no real odour control in my grow room you see, so off to wilkinsins i went and bought some nuetradol thingys, which i use anyways(good for smoky rooms), i decided to buy some oust plug ins. wasnt expecting much because the smell is a bit string you see.

so plugged them in then went off out. 5 hrs later im back in and hey presto, the house smells like a bed of lovely roses or something similarly smelly!!:D

so anyone who has a bit of bother with the whiff from their plants, go and ge a few of these. i have tried several other plug in things and none of em really worked, but these do so i though id share this with everyone as you never know someone else might find it useful, but more than that, im well chuffed:smokie::greet:

Bitterfly
23-08-07, 10:07 PM
ok so with my 5 strain grow currently things have been a bit smelly round our way;)

i have no real odour control in my grow room you see, so off to wilkinsins i went and bought some nuetradol thingys, which i use anyways(good for smoky rooms), i decided to buy some oust plug ins. wasnt expecting much because the smell is a bit string you see.

so plugged them in then went off out. 5 hrs later im back in and hey presto, the house smells like a bed of lovely roses or something similarly smelly!!:D

so anyone who has a bit of bother with the whiff from their plants, go and ge a few of these. i have tried several other plug in things and none of em really worked, but these do so i though id share this with everyone as you never know someone else might find it useful, but more than that, im well chuffed:smokie::greet:

sweet as fuck mate i dint think theyd work, ill bear that in mind for a backup :D

kv1893
23-08-07, 10:13 PM
they work real well. i have one outside the grow room and if you stand outside with the door open you can smell only the oust. amazing!!!:D

sweetsinner
23-08-07, 10:19 PM
Oust is really really really good!! I love the stuff s it does what it says on the tin.. so to speak!

kv1893
23-08-07, 10:20 PM
Oust is really really really good!! I love the stuff s it does what it says on the tin.. so to speak!

doesnt it just:guitar:

Growz
24-08-07, 12:06 AM
I use them all over my house m8 along with the C-Filter

get the Anti-tabaco lemon ones they are exellent and set the plug in to go every hour and it works a treat with all smells especially if your a 40 a day smoker like myself :o :puke:

The lemon smell is also very strong but a nice refreshing smell (you know what i mean ;)) makes yer house smell fresh with no smoke smells everywhere

;)

Merseybudz
24-08-07, 12:19 AM
yeah gotta agree Oust is the King of air freshners,
theres just something about it that masks
the smell of weed 10/10:cowboy:

Midnight Toker
24-08-07, 01:27 PM
Hmmm, does it work with dog farts ?, the dog'll be pleased if i can remove that carbon filter from his arse.

Smelly little bastard has been playing havoc with my sense of smell this week !!

lkdj2003
24-08-07, 05:32 PM
Hmmm, does it work with dog farts ?, the dog'll be pleased if i can remove that carbon filter from his arse.

Smelly little bastard has been playing havoc with my sense of smell this week !!

Lmao, https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/images/icons/icon10.gif

I prefer the smell of the plant's im growing. :weed: