PDA

View Full Version : how well hidden is your grow room

Leepy
19-10-13, 01:16 PM
well as above really ppl was just wondering to what extremes do ppl go to wen hiding a growroom

Leepy
19-10-13, 05:22 PM
take it im the only one who went ott wen hiding my growroom :dance2::dance2::rolleyes:

Percy Greenage
19-10-13, 05:24 PM
Where is it. ? It's very well hidden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Percy Greenage
19-10-13, 05:29 PM
Is it underground. ? Holy shit that is cool.
Move the tool box out and then into secret room.
Anne frank would be loving that. 😋

I Dream of buying a nuclear bunker.

shadrack
19-10-13, 05:40 PM
That's a class job I think even josef fritzel would be happy with with that effort!

Mr Pothead
19-10-13, 06:14 PM
Mines blatantly obvious, a big black tent that hums like fuck :)

mellowed
19-10-13, 06:21 PM
Mines in a shed in my front garden next to my front door so I would say that mine is well hidden. No light, smell or noise. :)

Spiderman
19-10-13, 06:28 PM
Mines outside garden Back door, I built it myself.. All sound proved can't hear nothing except a little wind next to it :)

WanderinBloke
19-10-13, 06:32 PM
well as above really ppl was just wondering to what extremes do ppl go to wen hiding a growroom

Wardrobe for me, which is reasonably stealthy. Nothing like your setup man, that's awesome :cool:

Leepy
19-10-13, 09:34 PM
Is it underground. ? Holy shit that is cool.
Move the tool box out and then into secret room.
Anne frank would be loving that. 

I Dream of buying a nuclear bunker.

yeah its under my garage m8

Leepy
19-10-13, 09:35 PM
That's a class job I think even josef fritzel would be happy with with that effort!

cheers fella

Strider
19-10-13, 09:36 PM
mines is a belter, from the outside it looks just like a regular room!

Leepy
19-10-13, 09:39 PM
and heres my old room b4 i built my bunker

Bud Lightyear
19-10-13, 09:41 PM
Mines that well concealed i've forgot where the fuck it is :stoned-smilie:

Regards BL

Leepy
19-10-13, 09:43 PM
lmfao
;););););):D:D

Percy Greenage
19-10-13, 09:47 PM
How long did that take to dig out. And what dimensions ?
I been toying with the idea of burying. But I am low on water table.

I am growing in my en-suit off the master bed room. It's quite secret.

TheKraken
19-10-13, 09:55 PM
Mines so stealth I can't even find it :):):)

Sent from the 80's

2high
19-10-13, 09:59 PM
It looks like Apollo 13 landed in my loft ;)

brer
19-10-13, 10:43 PM
take it im the only one who went ott wen hiding my growroom :dance2::dance2::rolleyes:
:Nice::pimped::thcleaf::jawdrop:
Nice setup Leepy , you would not know I had a loft conversion .
Clone station in the boxroom tho .

Vlad the Inhaler
19-10-13, 10:46 PM

My cellar filled up with water last year... F*kin water table... :banghead:

I dug a big hole and installed an automatic pump tho... It pumps the water out all over my front doorstep where it will immediately drain back into the cellar.

It's a work in progress.

~Vlad... a pillar of the community..... Ask me mum.

Leepy
20-10-13, 12:04 AM

it took me about 60hrs all in all m8 thats everything diggin the hole an building the room the hole was 8ft deep 9ft long an 8ft wide by hand too lol then i built a box that was 6.5ft high 7ft long and 6.5ft wide once id built the box it got completely coverd in gastight membrane (nothing gets through this shit) once coverd i put some blocks in the bottom of the hole so there was a 8in void once i lowerd my box it was completely coverd with concrete an steel mesh reinforcing

Vlad the Inhaler
20-10-13, 12:15 AM
it took me about 60hrs all in all m8 thats everything diggin the hole an building the room the hole was 8ft deep 9ft long an 8ft wide by hand too lol then i built a box that was 6.5ft high 7ft long and 6.5ft wide once id built the box it got completely coverd in gastight membrane (nothing gets through this shit) once coverd i put some blocks in the bottom of the hole so there was a 8in void once i lowerd my box it was completely coverd with concrete an steel mesh reinforcing

Leepy, I think you own a JCB, either that or you're related to superman. More questions.. how did you get rid of that many cubic metres of mud without anyone noticing?

I've seen "The Great Escape" a few times but F*k dude, that's a lot of mud to shift!

- mind blowingly good stealth groom mate!

~Vlad... your friendly neighbourhood piss head.

Shaggy Bud
20-10-13, 12:53 AM
crazily incredible, nice leepy

Leepy
20-10-13, 10:37 PM
Leepy, I think you own a JCB, either that or you're related to superman. More questions.. how did you get rid of that many cubic metres of mud without anyone noticing?

I've seen "The Great Escape" a few times but F*k dude, that's a lot of mud to shift!

- mind blowingly good stealth groom mate!

~Vlad... your friendly neighbourhood piss head.
lmao no m8 it was all hand dug an jackhammer used for the last 2ft of rock as for the muck i stock piled it in tonn bags till id dug it all out then i got an 8yrd skip an filled it and had it brought straight bk to be filled again i filled 4skips hid 2tonn under my decking and put a tonn in the field behind my garden an no one notices fuck all round me pal only one house can see into my bk garden an just to make sure no one susspected owt i built a fucking big pond an stuff in my garden incasse someone did ask were all the clay an rock came from lol lol they all think my pond is about 5ft deep pmsfl its about knee deep really lol

Vlad the Inhaler
20-10-13, 11:13 PM
Haha! You've got everything covered by the sound of it!

;)

Vlad~ the perfect role model. Right kids?

Leepy
05-11-13, 08:38 PM
Haha! You've got everything covered by the sound of it!

;)

Vlad~ the perfect role model. Right kids?

i like to think so mucka

breakitdownrollitup
05-11-13, 09:12 PM
Not hidden at all. I use a bedroom but it won't matter after I get my grow license.

riddick
05-11-13, 09:22 PM
oh was I meant to hide my grow room :banghead::banghead:

Duke1
05-11-13, 09:46 PM
mines in a drobe and the only give away is the woosh from the extraction but im working on that next then its total stealth.yours is bloody sweet though op,good luck.

Strider
05-11-13, 10:18 PM
Mine is fantastic, it moves around constantly, even I don't know where it is right now.

thclurch
06-11-13, 12:44 AM
Leepy, how do you get on with air intake/extraction??
I'm intrigued, quality groom I have to say :)

Nftnoob86
06-11-13, 07:55 AM
I want to do this been thinking of it but thought dissing out garage would make the foundations dodgy. Wanna earn some money lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m/)

Leepy
11-11-13, 08:38 PM
mines in a drobe and the only give away is the woosh from the extraction but im working on that next then its total stealth.yours is bloody sweet though op,good luck.
cheers buddy

jimmi420
11-11-13, 08:40 PM
Love the avatar.........KNOCERZZZZZZZZZZ...........

Leepy
11-11-13, 08:46 PM
Leepy, how do you get on with air intake/extraction??
I'm intrigued, quality groom I have to say :)

alright mate thanks for takin time to read an post :D both my fans are 10in an both concreted under my garage floor (super silent) my extraction is runs halfway down my garden in a 10in plastic drainage pipe its about 2ft under my garden path an it vents out of a compost bin :barmy: my intake comes in from under my dog kennel at the other end of my garden

Leepy
11-11-13, 08:50 PM
I want to do this been thinking of it but thought dissing out garage would make the foundations dodgy. Wanna earn some money lol

lmao wouldnt be the 1st time pal iv built 4of these rooms 3for members on another site i used to go on an 1 for my pal round the corner from me

Captain Beefheart
11-11-13, 08:58 PM
do they call this dedication,it kind of makes me sweat a tad all that digging milarkey like,but hey got to give ewe credit duw duw i`d get through some bow digging that out :beer:

Nftnoob86
12-11-13, 06:49 AM
lmao wouldnt be the 1st time pal iv built 4of these rooms 3for members on another site i used to go on an 1 for my pal round the corner from me

Ha ha sweet when you wanna start. :) on a serious note though really impressed I am getting an extention hopefully mid next year 2 bed bungalow with 2 kids so gonna put big lounge and utility room on back of house and have been thinking of adding something like this. Only problem is I don't want it in the planning drawings. Respect to you best groom I think if ever seen

nuube
14-11-13, 02:51 PM
Leepy - what a room mate, that's the dream.

Mine is a big black tent 'hidden' with cardboard boxes and wood!

rockhopper
14-11-13, 03:00 PM
Love the avatar.........KNOCERZZZZZZZZZZ...........

Hypnotic !

trumptummy
16-11-13, 06:12 PM
My groom is very well hidden. But if I showed you all, it wouldn't be so well hidden anymore. :banghead:

Leepy
20-11-13, 07:09 PM
Ha ha sweet when you wanna start. :) on a serious note though really impressed I am getting an extention hopefully mid next year 2 bed bungalow with 2 kids so gonna put big lounge and utility room on back of house and have been thinking of adding something like this. Only problem is I don't want it in the planning drawings. Respect to you best groom I think if ever seen

wow cheers m8y and iv been workin in the construction game for about 18yrs so any help ,hint or tips feel free to send me a pm mucka

Mrs l2ampag3
20-11-13, 07:23 PM
Now this has got to be the best room I have ever seen. Loads of hard work by the sounds of it but you can't get anymore hidden than that! Amazeballs ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

gypsydave
21-11-13, 11:20 PM
wow cheers m8y and iv been workin in the construction game for about 18yrs so any help ,hint or tips feel free to send me a pm mucka

I've got a static caravan can you come build me one in field adjacent to my caravan how much would it cost? labour and materials i've got a mini digger & can lose the soil in the field to level it out a bit...

Leepy
01-12-13, 04:37 PM
I've got a static caravan can you come build me one in field adjacent to my caravan how much would it cost? labour and materials i've got a mini digger & can lose the soil in the field to level it out a bit...

tried to send you a pm but wont let me if you help build it ill not charge you for my time m8 just sort me a smoke out an what size mini digger is it 1ton /3ton/5ton? itll only take a couple of days max an ur not too far from me im near leeds

WanderinBloke
01-12-13, 06:08 PM
tried to send you a pm but wont let me if you help build it ill not charge you for my time m8 just sort me a smoke out an what size mini digger is it 1ton /3ton/5ton? itll only take a couple of days max an ur not too far from me im near leeds

Top man. Gotta love this forum :cool:

Dr Plough
01-12-13, 06:18 PM
Nobody would even look for your gro if you had that bird bouncing her jugs about , there quite distracting lol :)

Nftnoob86
04-12-13, 05:16 AM

Thx il keep that in mind, doubt il be able to get something like that done but it has proven to me it's possible, I was thinking a metal storage thing buried before I saw yours

stephen07
04-12-13, 09:00 AM
Here is mine http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/04/qe8ubygu.jpg
Not very well hidden but stops the kids asking what's that black thing daddy ;)

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?108735-Stephens-dirty-little-mix-)

nuube
04-12-13, 10:14 AM
Here is mine http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/04/qe8ubygu.jpg
Not very well hidden but stops the kids asking what's that black thing daddy ;)

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?108735-Stephens-dirty-little-mix-)

"Daddy...what's the big curtain in the corner" :)

I have it behind stackedboxes and some plastic sheeting. It looks very obvious but on the rare occasion one of the kids has seen in to it they only notice a pile of boxes which are being kept in case anything has to be sent back.

Leepy
06-12-13, 06:08 PM
suposse its only as well hidden as needs be .....like the curtain its only to stop kids seein it fair play it works .....if your lucky enough to live out in the sticks an keep ur self to ur self then you wont need to have a super sneaky growroom .each to there own :spliffter::beer:

Villain
06-12-13, 06:55 PM
Superb Leepy, ultimate stealth
Not sure if I missed it? but what are the temps like down there? guessing not too bad yet?

Snake
06-12-13, 06:57 PM
I like a bit of sci-fi but I'm not a big fan of Doctor Who... however, a growroom in the Tardis would be superb. I could then pretend to be a proper sci-fi nerd with my own Tardis in the front room. I might need a Darlek too... so it doesn't look weird.

Pink_tiger
06-12-13, 06:58 PM
Some stealthy mother fuckers you lot are :D like ganja ninjas lol
Top notch work ;)
I'll get some proper pics of mine x

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

paulwrx
06-12-13, 08:51 PM
mine looks just like a bedroom with a small lock on thr door wich i can hide ,, ive had full on party in the house with none smokers and nothing has ever been said

great room BTW

nuube
06-12-13, 10:20 PM
suposse its only as well hidden as needs be .....like the curtain its only to stop kids seein it fair play it works .....if your lucky enough to live out in the sticks an keep ur self to ur self then you wont need to have a super sneaky growroom .each to there own :spliffter::beer:

Same as mine. Only I have access to it so the boxes cover it well enough, if the SS come looking they are going to find it no matter how well I hide it, I would love to dig out the floor and drop it down but it ain't going to happen. Mind you there have been plenty like that have been found. Keep the head down don't bring the SS on you, no tell no smell no sell and a curtain should do fine :) .

leafy
19-02-14, 04:32 AM
I want a u underground fucking grow room ffs id build a bedroom on it ! Ace leepy.

Leafy

Pugz
19-02-14, 06:39 PM
The plod could look all over my house and not find it.

Main reason being it outside in my shed.
I'm pretty sure that they need a different warrant to look at out building etc
I could be wrong (and proberly am)

DaveyJones
19-02-14, 06:49 PM
The plod could look all over my house and not find it.

Main reason being it outside in my shed.
I'm pretty sure that they need a different warrant to look at out building etc
I could be wrong (and proberly am)

Not sure how it works in UK but here in Sweden the warrant would be for the entire property, not just the house, I imagine it's the same in UK (if that's even where you live :p)

nogging
19-02-14, 07:00 PM
Very f**king nice leepy

baked to perfection noggin

Pugz
19-02-14, 07:08 PM
Not sure how it works in UK but here in Sweden the warrant would be for the entire property, not just the house, I imagine it's the same in UK (if that's even where you live :p)

Sounds about right

Wishful thinking lol