PDA

View Full Version : 4 plants

Uzergu1de
24-05-09, 12:50 PM
The guy who owns my growshop, his son got busted with 42 plants he has done time before (not grow related) and got community service and a small fine... pretty cool eh!! maybe just lucky but the judge considered it a very small operation... i think the increase in Chinese farmers and arrests in the major ops makes us look very small time.... also in my area atleast 4 growshops are being watched by big hard geezers who are putting a device on your car find out where you live and rob ya.... the trackers are cheap and can be tracked via the internet.

Eggbox
24-05-09, 01:27 PM
That's quite uncool.

Not the first I've heard of big scary people following people home from hydro shops - Someone on here(can't remember who..? in manchester tho! mind that much) had a pretty bad experience with some nasty crims recently, and I've heard from friends around scotland that it's commonplace up here too :(

Never knew they used the ol' gps, that's pretty sneaky.

The_Ganja_Farmer
24-05-09, 01:42 PM
That's quite uncool.

Not the first I've heard of big scary people following people home from hydro shops - Someone on here(can't remember who..? in manchester tho! mind that much) had a pretty bad experience with some nasty crims recently, and I've heard from friends around scotland that it's commonplace up here too :(

Never knew they used the ol' gps, that's pretty sneaky.

i believe that was 5skins.

not cool at all man, i wouldnt go to a grow shop now days, i'd much preffer to order online then i aint gonna get any twats following me and robbin' my ass.

just proves what type of people there are in this world.....

allahu_akbar
24-05-09, 01:51 PM
imagine setting up a vigilante team , outsmarting those cunts, and sorting them out proper :kill:
easier said then done tho

Eggbox
24-05-09, 02:04 PM
Ahh yeah, 5Skins. Poor show..

The second one of my mates gets done in coming from a growshop I'm watching that place like a hawk - only need a couple of mates to kick in and tie up a random gangsta. THen it's in the back of the van for interrogation.. just wait.. :D

Uzergu1de
25-05-09, 10:21 AM
imagine setting up a vigilante team , outsmarting those cunts, and sorting them out proper :kill:
easier said then done tho

we might be onto somthing here lads... we track THEM and then steal ALL the weed back !! :headbang: :owned:

seanMcPot
08-12-09, 09:03 PM
im up for it,i feel like hurting someone!!:D

Vetran
08-12-09, 09:31 PM
This has been going on for a few years now... These trackers are kool things aswell...

You can get a magnet with it... you can stick it on the bottom of the car/van... you can txt it and it will txt your back with the longitude and latitude. Or you can call it and hear everything that is going on around it..

People stick these of the delivery vans at the shops then they just call it every half hour and have a listen , if its stoped and u hear it unloading then bobs ya uncle you get my drift.

Or they just follow the van..... or they just follow customers.

People are mainly doing it to the viets but theres hungry people out there robbing anyone.

And the people ive heard doing it do not lok for guys like us there out for the big big dealers earning ££££££££££££

Stay safe... dont order from grow shops.

The_Hunter
08-12-09, 09:36 PM
i believe that was 5skins.

not cool at all man, i wouldnt go to a grow shop now days, i'd much preffer to order online then i aint gonna get any twats following me and robbin' my ass.

just proves what type of people there are in this world.....

Ahh yeah, 5Skins. Poor show..

The second one of my mates gets done in coming from a growshop I'm watching that place like a hawk - only need a couple of mates to kick in and tie up a random gangsta. THen it's in the back of the van for interrogation.. just wait.. :D

yes it was 5skins

info has it that 5skins is doing time at the moment

Vetran
08-12-09, 09:37 PM
What is 5skins?

The_Hunter
08-12-09, 09:42 PM
What is 5skins?

was a user but was banned

beano
09-12-09, 12:37 AM
i saw the cunt that runs the local grow shop to me in the back of a filth car 3 weeks ago i ant been in since you dont jnow what he might be doing saying or showing them

Eggbox
09-12-09, 12:08 PM
i saw the cunt that runs the local grow shop to me in the back of a filth car 3 weeks ago i ant been in since you dont jnow what he might be doing saying or showing them

To be fair, growshop owners get pulled up by the police and their houses searched all the time. Known quite a few who've given it up simply because they wanted a nice quiet family life without the police intrusion, but genuinely had an interest in all forms of horticulture and knew their shit.. Quite a shame really.

Could have been anything, one thing to do is ask him! see what his reaction's like :smokie:

GanjaFarmer420
09-12-09, 01:34 PM
Deep thread lol feel sorry for those grow shop owners.

Legalize di herb! and put a end to dis man, simple as yo.

Nutty Professor
09-12-09, 03:14 PM
Interesting.. so big time gangsters sit in front of hydro shops waiting for people who just might happen to be growing weed and not food, and just might happen to have that said weed in flower ready to steal, and they use trackers.. lol I find that hard to believe but then again its never happened to me but seriously? it'll just put all the shops out of business if nobody uses them because there too paranoid because it happened to one guy called 5skins

Vetran
09-12-09, 03:40 PM
Interesting.. so big time gangsters sit in front of hydro shops waiting for people who just might happen to be growing weed and not food, and just might happen to have that said weed in flower ready to steal, and they use trackers.. lol I find that hard to believe but then again its never happened to me but seriously? it'll just put all the shops out of business if nobody uses them because there too paranoid because it happened to one guy called 5skins

Ok the people who sit outside english-white man grow shops are looking to get lucky ...

But there is unmarked... hidden viet grow shops that only sell to there own people.. These are the shops being targeted.. And whoever goes there or leaves there is 100% in the canna game.

the shrubman
13-12-09, 03:36 PM
the inditeable quantity is what you need to find out! i belive its 50 plants in australia other amounts elsewhere. so they arrest if you got 50. if 49 they say ok it may be personel. here s a fine caution , dont do it again and on your way.

what we need is that info on the inditeable amount for each country . maby someones a soliciter and could be kind enough to give us this info.coz u never know it could be your door they brake down 2nite :(