PDA

View Full Version : who is vaping?

diddymao
08-12-13, 07:18 PM
whats up guys, been a few weeks off the demon bacci, managed to kick it using a vaporizer, so my question is who`s vaping ? and what are you vaping on ?

im using an aromed 4,0
it rocks

jimmi420
08-12-13, 07:26 PM
Grants vanilla custard in an aspire BDC, swedish fish in my ebaron pro dripper and house of liquids, minator in m scuba/diver all between 8 and 12 watts power, love it.

diddymao
08-12-13, 07:38 PM
had to google the above, thought you were being abstract for a min lol, so are they all for vaporizing nicotine liquid or thc oils?

2high
08-12-13, 07:39 PM
Arizer Etreme Q, whipping it at 190 degrees :joint:

And for nicotine a bubblegum homebrew in a kayfun lite on a svd :D

they are for e-liquid mate

diddymao
08-12-13, 07:40 PM
had an extreme q , loved it, but upgraded to the aromed for the water filter and bigger bud chamber

2high
08-12-13, 07:45 PM
I had to google that lol

It looks like its come from a lab if I'm looking at the right thing :)

jimmi420
08-12-13, 07:46 PM
The first 2 will work great with iso/bho oil, not the last one. But a standard stainless steel 510 low rez dripping atomizer with a long drip tip will work just as well for a 5ver on a standard battery, like the little dinky black thing in a packet on the left handside.
https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=237883&d=1386246620

diddymao
08-12-13, 07:50 PM
I had to google that lol

It looks like its come from a lab if I'm looking at the right thing :)

thats the one bro, its the best desktop vape iv used, and iv used a few, cant be doing with bags, that`s why i love the whip draw and water filter

diddymao
08-12-13, 07:51 PM
The first 2 will work great with iso/bho oil, not the last one. But a standard stainless steel 510 low rez dripping atomizer with a long drip tip will work just as well for a 5ver on a standard battery, like the little dinky black thing in a packet on the left handside.
https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=237883&d=1386246620

they look top for porta-vaping, not seen them before

jimmi420
08-12-13, 07:54 PM
The small one 3rd right is the dogs bollox for oils, by far, but the one on the left is just as good with a ecig battery attached. Mainly used for ciggi oils atmo, no bastard oil :(

diddymao
08-12-13, 07:58 PM
The small one 3rd right is the dogs bollox for oils, by far, but the one on the left is just as good with a ecig battery attached. Mainly used for ciggi oils atmo, no bastard oil :(

how much is the small third one? might invest in one for out and about, and i have a cupboard full of 100% butane, ultra clean, but no sodding weed to run it through

jimmi420
08-12-13, 08:02 PM
The top is 40 quid then you can buy any cheap mod around 30 and you need batteries and charger, spare coils etc so its 100+ in total.

diddymao
08-12-13, 08:05 PM
thanks man, im on it,anymore vape fans?

GnattyDread
08-12-13, 08:08 PM
What about the sublimator?

Any you guys heard much about it?

Looks like an amazing piece of kit but pretty expensive. No doubt it'll come down eventually though. I'm sure that the future of vaping.

They say it blows the volcano out the water. Pun intended.

Sent from my anus using fartatalk

diddymao
08-12-13, 08:12 PM
looks interesting, this sublimination concept is new to me

DaveyJones
08-12-13, 08:14 PM
Vaping on some honey nuts atm in my protank/vamo combo, fucking love this thing
Saving up for a pinnacle pro vape for herbs :)

diddymao
08-12-13, 08:15 PM
nice, no one got the aromed? i sold my volcano when i got it, its that good

jimmi420
08-12-13, 08:20 PM
I want one of these bastards , but broke atmo.

http://youtu.be/ALAvsBJemvQ

diddymao
08-12-13, 08:25 PM
i want one 2

diddymao
08-12-13, 09:12 PM
the dutch and the germans certainly know their vapes

diddymao
08-12-13, 09:47 PM
anyone else with a vape?

DaveyJones
08-12-13, 09:53 PM
the dutch and the germans certainly know their vapes

Well the germans are experts in gas!

Okay... I'll grab me coat :(

diddymao
08-12-13, 09:54 PM
degenerate.... for you ze vor ist over

Steve_Mahanahan
09-12-13, 08:20 AM
I would really like a vape for some good ol' THC. It just seems more efficient... like come on now, this
Is the future of cannabis people.

diddymao
09-12-13, 12:23 PM
do it bro, you will save your outlay on tobacco

Ged Sanders
09-12-13, 01:25 PM
I quit tobacco at the start of the year with the help of a Dragon Lite (MFLB copy) and champix from the doc, then about 3 months ago i upgraded to a SSV, which is just plain Awesome!! Big hitting tasty, and creamy clouds of vapour all day long! :weed: I have also done the extreme q screen mod the make it a bit more economical.

I love vaping and definitely see it as the future of weed, so much nicer without the nasty tobacco ruining the flavor of your weed, and your health.

diddymao
09-12-13, 01:47 PM
had a ssv nice unit

Eggbox
09-12-13, 08:48 PM
Herborizer was my favourite vape ever - before someone smashed it :( plus, the connector to the heating element was starting to go too, probably needed a repair soon anyway even if it hadn't got fecked.

Got an Extreme Q now and it does the job nicely. Usually bag around 190 or 200 on the whip. Apart from build quality/feel, it is on par with the Volcano easily.

If I was to treat myself, it'd be a Verdamper. I should have learned my lesson and stay away from glass vapes... But they're just too good.

Not tried one of these e-cig things yet as I don't do tobacco in any form - but I'd certainly be interested when they get good enough for tanning herbs, with sufficient battery life. Can anyone tell me when we get there? :)

DaveyJones
09-12-13, 11:26 PM
Herborizer was my favourite vape ever - before someone smashed it :( plus, the connector to the heating element was starting to go too, probably needed a repair soon anyway even if it hadn't got fecked.

Got an Extreme Q now and it does the job nicely. Usually bag around 190 or 200 on the whip. Apart from build quality/feel, it is on par with the Volcano easily.

If I was to treat myself, it'd be a Verdamper. I should have learned my lesson and stay away from glass vapes... But they're just too good.

Not tried one of these e-cig things yet as I don't do tobacco in any form - but I'd certainly be interested when they get good enough for tanning herbs, with sufficient battery life. Can anyone tell me when we get there? :)

They are already there, Im using 2600mAh (lasts well over a day) batts in my Vamo V2 and its epic, there is no 510 threadad vape that this mafucka cant handle.
Im vaping at 7.5W out of 15 and loving it, atomizerz like the kanger Protank etc are part of the future IMO.
I fucking love ecigs and their versability, damn shame they're not recognized for what they really are, epic products for oil.
:)

tapatalked

Eggbox
09-12-13, 11:53 PM
Orly? Sounds interesting..

Thing is, I don't make much oils these days - not enough buds going spare and nowhere to make honey safely. Can you get some sort of newfangled invention to whack herbage in there?

Sorry, I really am being lazy, but I promised myself I wouldn't look into it properly until someone persuaded me :)

DaveyJones
10-12-13, 08:21 AM
Orly? Sounds interesting..

Thing is, I don't make much oils these days - not enough buds going spare and nowhere to make honey safely. Can you get some sort of newfangled invention to whack herbage in there?

Sorry, I really am being lazy, but I promised myself I wouldn't look into it properly until someone persuaded me :)

Yeah there are atomizers for dry herb but Im not experienced with em, I know jimmy has tried one but cant recall what his verdict was, am too shitfaced lol :D

tapatalked

jimmi420
10-12-13, 05:10 PM
Check these out Degenerete http://www.p-vaper.co.uk/epages/es152439.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/es152439/Products/161, things are moving fast indeedy, the BDC atty basically its a dual coil bottom atty were as the Kanger you using is a single coil bottom atty, but also the Kanger mk 111 is out and BDC atty, but it`s a less airy draw than the davide and coils are different.http://www.p-vaper.co.uk/epages/es152439.sf/en_GB/?ObjectID=32089788&ViewAction=ViewProduct . I eckon theis some massive vape plooms with these fuckers, I`m using the Aspire BDC atmo it uses the same coils as the davide but it`s alot cheaper and more vivi nova in looks.

jimmi420
10-12-13, 05:14 PM
Yeah there are atomizers for dry herb but Im not experienced with em, I know jimmy has tried one but cant recall what his verdict was, am too shitfaced lol :D

tapatalkedNot a lover of the herbal vape pens myself, you get 1 big draw and 2 max out of a fill and its faffing around refilling, were as the oil/hash ones will take a week or mores worth of shit so you can sit and chill no messing about once full.

tokersupreme
10-12-13, 05:18 PM
red poison and Mossys Jems in my arizer eq.

still on the joints and bacca though

Polybuis
08-01-15, 12:21 PM
I'm currently using an itazte 2.0 with a kangertech protank 3, I normally fire at about 1.8 ohm. I also use a cloupour cloutank m3 for smoking dry materials other than tabaco.

At the moment I'm using a 24mg kiwi flavour juice however I often get my juices from the states as they seem to have the best flavours I would say my fav at this point has to be surf rider or Jamaican me crazy.

FYI for anyone new to vaping if you go for the bubblegum option be aware that bubblegum and chewing gum flavours are not the same, bubblegum tastes like those old bubblegum a that came with the tattoo (double bubble I think) and chewing gum tastes like mint chewing gum.

Father jack
08-01-15, 12:26 PM
sigelei 100w and mutation x RDA weith home made red astaire 3mg :)
have a whole shelf of mech mods lol

JasonNorin
09-03-15, 08:33 AM
Tried vaping for a short period of time but I really couldn't resist tobacco..

reganlives
09-03-15, 09:59 AM
I vape whenever I can be bothered lol. Have recently found myself back on joints more again though compared to vaping. I need to vape more!

MrBabushka
05-01-16, 04:44 AM
Provari P3 Steath + Kabuki P3 Stealth + Black Note e-liquid.

MrBabushka
05-01-16, 04:45 AM
Great mouth to lung set up and great Tobacco line!

ay28
28-08-16, 08:32 PM
I am vaping with a regular e juice vaporizer with infused marijuana e juice