PDA

View Full Version : Going in September

Vip-xXx
28-05-09, 08:43 PM
I have a few questions as i have never been before.

Im going in September but was looking for cheap Tickets to the dam with a OK hotel, nothing to fancy as im on a budget of 650 for the flight and the 5 days i will be there...

Is that enought money?

Where can i get cheap tickets for the dam?

If it chances anything there will be around 7 of us going?

syanlar
28-05-09, 09:34 PM
It's v.cheap going via easyjet at the moment for flights in september. If there is that many of you going you are better off getting an appt as opposed to seperate hotel rooms. It will also work out cheaper IMO and is a better set up.
Check out stayamsterdam.nl
If you do want to book seperate hotel rooms etc budget for between 50-85 EURO per person per night and you will be spoilt for choice.

See you there. Off in sept myself.

Vip-xXx
28-05-09, 11:49 PM
Website is down i guess mate.

Btw would that amount of money be enough*

see you there haha

syanlar
29-05-09, 08:42 AM
You can never have enough money in the dam IMO. There is so much on offer at some ridiculous prices and then you have the bong shops, seed shops etc.

Saying all of that I normally allow £100 for travelling and about £200 for accom. That leaves you with £345 for weed for the week and £5 for a couple of double cheeseburgers from macky d's.

THOMAS CHONG
29-05-09, 09:39 AM
hopefully ille be ther in september if i can raise the funds cheers TOMBONG

diceman23
29-05-09, 06:31 PM
Going in July:D:D

Mr_Bimble
31-05-09, 08:06 PM
I've got the money to go but have been banned by wifey - because of the state I returned in the last two times I went.

£650 should be OK provided the exchange rate doesn't bomb and you keep out of the windows.

Vip-xXx
31-05-09, 08:26 PM
Na not planning on any windows i get enough of that in England! :P

Thanks for the reply mates

Ill meet you there TomBong mate :P

justshayne
07-06-09, 01:33 PM
You should check easyjet a few times to see if the prices are changing, cos mine did.