PDA

View Full Version : Updated Biobizz schedule (Grow 4-3-6, Bloom 2-7-4) Organic feeding

leyus
27-12-13, 03:16 PM
I decided to calculate NPK ratios from various stages of grow using biobizz grow and bloom (since I don't use anything else). Before that I took schedule from famous organic grow guru and I used it, however since this biobizz changed his NPK ratios in both grow and bloom at least twice! Today I noticed that and unfortunately I was feeding my plants 6-8-10 in flowering! Which is not too bad extra N keeps them green and nice but probably I could get more bud with better ratio! So I calculated ratios for Grow and Bloom that I have in different proportions which I believe is currently on the market at least till they change it again!

WARNING
There is no consistency in my calculations, sometimes I would round 4.25 to 4.5 and sometimes to 4 because eventually it doesn't matter so much since you won't rly know did you added 1.1 ml or 1.2 or 0.9 ml of nute which will destroy even most precise calculations I was trying to round all numbers to nearest 0.5. It is not a NASA precision and we don't need one we need to know general ratio to know how to feed and get close enough. If you want to get closer and better give up organic and go to chemical feeding.

Also those are ratios not exact % which means If I give ratio of 6-8-10 for 2 parts of grow/1 part of bloom it is the same as 12-16-20 and 24-32-40 depending on how much you feed. Still I was getting values in similar numbers to my assumed perfect feeding schedule. If you want just multiply them or divide them by any number you want.

Grow 4-3-6
Bloom 2-7-4

GB ratio 50/50 NPK 6-10-10
2 parts of Grow/1 part of Bloom 6-8-10
1 part of Grow/2 parts of Bloom 5-11-9
3 parts of Grow/2 parts of Bloom 6-10-10
1 part of Grow/3 parts of Bloom 5-12-9
3 parts of Grow/1 part of Bloom 7-8-10
1 part of Grow/4 parts of Bloom 4-12-8
4 parts of Grow/1 part of Bloom 7-8-11

Now assuming your feeding schedule is (found somewhere on internet I think it was published in some old High Times issue) :
VEGETATIVE:
1. Seedlings 2-1-2
2. Early Vegetative 4-2-3
3. Mid-Vegetative 10-5-7

FLOWERING:
4. Cycle Changeover 7-7-7
5. Early Flowering 5-10-7
6. Mid-Flowering 6-15-10
7. Late Flowering 4-10-7

Therefore getting closest values of NPK from my biobizz ratios to particular stages of this schedule:
VEGETATIVE:
1. Don't need to feed in organic grow at this stage
2. Don't need to feed in organic grow at this stage
3. Just grow? 8-6-12 grow vs 10-5-7 not very close rly and because we got limited precision of syringe we won't calculate values like 0.56 ml of grow and 0.27 of bloom or something like that to get it perfect, most likely due to potting up you still won't need to feed at this stage.

FLOWERING:
4. 3 parts of Grow/1 part of Bloom 7-8-10 again not very close to 7-7-7 but I didn't get any closer value without turning into decimal values for feeding
5. 1 part of Grow/4 parts of Bloom 4-12-8 close enough
6. 1 part of Grow/3 parts of Bloom 5-12-9 close enough
7. 1 part of Grow/4 parts of Bloom 4-12-8 close enough

To be honest when I run out of biobizz I will probably change this product to something else since most of easiest to achieved ratios are not very close to perfect assumption. And again I won't start using something like 1.8 parts to 3.67 parts because it doesn't make sense since we are limited to full ml due to precision that syringe offers. If you use different NPK ratios for your vegetative/flowering stages etc. please feel free to comment maybe you got schedule that works better and then biobizz values will fit nicer.

I hope someone will find this useful at least as long as biobizz won't change their formula again. But in the end it is organic feeding, even if you use bloom in vegetative and grow in flowering you will most likely still get decent results :D