PDA

View Full Version : Chest infection

KrazyDave
06-01-14, 01:20 PM
Now I know that cannabis is a powerful antibiotic but I have a chest infection and the antibiotic I have isn't working. If I smoke cannabis it will open up my lungs, will this make the infection worse or not?

Would I be better eating strong brownies or smoking the bud?

mellowed
06-01-14, 01:25 PM
If I remember rightly its only when used in a vap that it will benefit the lungs mate.

Eat it though. All of it to make sure just in case :D

KrazyDave
06-01-14, 03:00 PM
Hahaha might take me a while to eat all my stash. I'd be fucked up for a while too lol

mellowed
06-01-14, 03:14 PM
Challenge excepted? ? ;)

KrazyDave
06-01-14, 03:56 PM
No way mate. I don't fancy pulling a whitey lol

WanderinBloke
06-01-14, 04:38 PM
Ive known people be on regular doses of oil and still get infections. I dont think canna helps with infections much :-/

Grandad
06-01-14, 05:24 PM
fire it up your arsehole.............. its the shit!

KrazyDave
06-01-14, 06:30 PM
Eeeeerm pass grandad

Strider
06-01-14, 06:32 PM
smoking ANYTHING will fuck your chest more tbh, either vape or eat if yr wanting it

FoxyLady
06-01-14, 07:19 PM
... When yr lung collapses cuz yr still smoking you'll know it and pneumonia sets in.... It'll be even more painful.... Speaking from first hand experience .... Just saying from my personal experience .... 😁

Good luck .... Have you gotta sexy nurse to look after you...? 😉

Atb Foxy

Strider
06-01-14, 07:32 PM
... When yr lung collapses cuz yr still smoking you'll know it and pneumonia sets in.... It'll be even more painful.... Speaking from first hand experience .... Just saying from my personal experience .... ��

Good luck .... Have you gotta sexy nurse to look after you...? ��

Atb Foxy

totally, i almost died under friggin general anasthetic last year cause i went into convulsions because my chest was so bad, it's no worth it :/

Im an athsmatic heavy smoker who lives in friggin Scotland, so i get breathing infections quite often, it took me years to work out that if i smoke they don't go away, anitbiotics or no, it just jumps from chest to throat to chest to throat ect ect, only way i've found to quickly clear them is to stop punishing myself with more smoke

KrazyDave
06-01-14, 11:00 PM
... When yr lung collapses cuz yr still smoking you'll know it and pneumonia sets in.... It'll be even more painful.... Speaking from first hand experience .... Just saying from my personal experience .... 😁

Good luck .... Have you gotta sexy nurse to look after you...? 😉

Atb Foxy

No my sexy nurse is in the Costa del UK right now :( there's a flu going round that starts on your chest then moves to your head. Its in my head now and my chest feels a lot better. I've only smoked a few ciggies today too which is good. I might just quit all together.