PDA

View Full Version : Bugs on plants

Knowleze
17-01-14, 12:33 AM
Hey guys need help got little bugs on underneath of my leave and loads of white spots on top of the leaves any 1 know what they are and how to treat it? Sorry can't upload pics for some reason any help would be great thanks in advance!

Dr Plough
17-01-14, 12:38 AM
Could be thrips , use trounce or a bit of washing up liquid in water and spray them .

Pink_tiger
17-01-14, 01:36 AM
Can you find a pic of something similar on google and post that here?

tokersupreme
17-01-14, 04:28 AM
look into broad mites

galt
17-01-14, 06:55 AM
Look for tiny webs. If you see them, it is mites. Do not delay, deal with it.

Sparrow
17-01-14, 01:48 PM
I cant upload pics eva u should upload the pics to photobucket then copy and paste the img code directly onto your post and the pic will appear once u hit post, gd luck sorting that gus on here are very helpful but need pics or else its just stabbing in the dark :)

nicholsy
17-01-14, 02:26 PM
I put a tobacco plant in my grow room and all the bugs i had in there stick to the leaves and die :)

Deezul
17-01-14, 04:27 PM
The two most popular wildlife problems to affect cannabis plants are spidermites and thrips. They both leave telltale signs of their feeding habits but the thrips marks are usually larger, whiter and easy to define as suck marks.

244649 244650

As the spidermites are smaller (I never had them so I don't have a pic I'm afraid) so is the damage they create. Although if left they will soon become a massive problem as the suck marks overlap each other until they struggle to photosynthesize and the plants become overwhelmed with fine webs. At this stage the prognosis is not good. Only cutting and burning the plants and disinfecting the grow room will help make sure they don't reappear on subsequent crops. But even thats no guarantee unless you are anything other than absolutely thorough and meticulous in your cleaning.

If you're having trouble posting pics carry out a google image search for the two wee beasties mentioned above and see if you get a positive match with whats happening on your own plants.

Good luck.