PDA

View Full Version : Any UK / Europe Glass pipes and bong makers?

Flash Glass
21-01-14, 07:24 PM
I'm a glass worker, I use Pyrex glass, and I know in the USA there is a HUGE pipe makers scene, but I was wondering if there was anything like that in the UK or Europe? I've not come across any head shops who sell any one-off specials, and everyone I've met seems to smoke roll-ups anyway?

I've thought of making some myself, and haven't done more than one or two for my own interest, Pipes and bongs are quite an interesting thing to make, lots of scope for interesting designs.

Anonymiss
21-01-14, 08:23 PM
I think Glasshopper is from the UK: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/member.php?19994

Flash Glass
21-01-14, 10:01 PM
Cool, thanks, he's got some nice stuff. I came across his pipes when I tried web-surfing, but I couldn't find anyone else, I thought in Europe at least there must be a few more

glasshopper
06-02-14, 07:53 PM
there are a few more in Europe and a few more in UK I am the only glass company that I know of manufacturing in the UK their is a European lamp workers on that evil FB I am sure we would like to welcome another flame thrower :)

GH aka OG

Crimbo Glass
03-04-15, 12:09 AM
Hey im new to the forum and am also looking for other glass workers, i have been making glass pipes for about a year now in my spare time and am totally addicted to staring into that flame LOL.

glasshopper
16-04-15, 09:39 PM
Hey im new to the forum and am also looking for other glass workers, i have been making glass pipes for about a year now in my spare time and am totally addicted to staring into that flame LOL.

Welcome their are a few other flame throwers on FB like I mentioned earlier the only place I know of with a groupe I'm on their Original-glass :)

maximumoutput
21-04-15, 12:50 PM
Send me your number in pm please. Cheers

greenleaves
05-05-15, 04:54 PM
Glasshopper - I'd love a proper UK made pipe - can you pm me a link please?

glasshopper
12-05-15, 08:23 AM
We are not currently a site supporter so I can't just put in a link but if you google OGUK or original glass uk we will pop right up I hope Im not to out of line I'm sure a mod will delete if I am. We have been away as we have just had a new baby 3 weeks :)

CHeers OG aka glasshopper

Clunge Muncher
12-05-15, 10:09 AM
Why don't you think about sponsoring the site then? It could do you well...