PDA

View Full Version : Moving plants outdoors?

Grape101
05-09-07, 06:42 PM
Right well I have too many females to fit in my grow box. I got more than expected and obviously don't want to have to put then in the bin. The weather forcast is good for the near future so I was thinking I might put some outside.

I know they probably won't develope to their full potential, but will I get anything smokeable off they do you think? Is it worth a try?

Bitterfly
05-09-07, 07:48 PM
Right well I have too many females to fit in my grow box. I got more than expected and obviously don't want to have to put then in the bin. The weather forcast is good for the near future so I was thinking I might put some outside.

I know they probably won't develope to their full potential, but will I get anything smokeable off they do you think? Is it worth a try?

if theres no chance of anyone spying them or linking them to you then definately mate!

lkdj2003
05-09-07, 08:35 PM
I would say you have around 7 weeks left and thats if we don't get any hard frost early in october. You have nothing to lose but all to gain really. So yeah i would give it ago rather than chuck them. Good luck with it mate. :toke: