PDA

View Full Version : What will I need?

RobbieS
27-01-14, 02:31 PM
I am going to be getting some nice oil next week, but don't really have anything to smoke it with.

I have a standard straight RooR tube so I am looking at what I will need to purchase to make it useable with oil.

To my understanding, I will need to the following; 18mm male to male converter, 18m Titanium/glass nail and then an 18m dome.

Is there anything I have forgotten/need? Also any suggestions on what nail/dome to buy would be really usefull.

Thanks for the input in advance.

Cybes
27-01-14, 02:46 PM
thats about it you also need something to actually dab with a wee glass wand thing rastamouse knows more then me about such things i need to get the stuff myself still

RastaMouse22
27-01-14, 03:00 PM
Like cybes said you need something to dab it onto the nail and get a blowtorch to heat it..
I got my glass dome n nail from weed-star think was €12 but its €15 for shipping to the uk so if so make the order worth it imo :bong:

Have a look on ebay for ti nails can get em adjustable n also domeless so you won't need a dome for it

Only use glass nail myself but I do wanna try the ti nails :D

Peace

RobbieS
27-01-14, 03:47 PM
Like cybes said you need something to dab it onto the nail and get a blowtorch to heat it..
I got my glass dome n nail from weed-star think was €12 but its €15 for shipping to the uk so if so make the order worth it imo :bong:

Have a look on ebay for ti nails can get em adjustable n also domeless so you won't need a dome for it

Only use glass nail myself but I do wanna try the ti nails :D

Peace

Thanks for the input, I have been looking at titanium domeless nails but from what I have seen, they seem quite un-effecient and wasteful. The oil I will be getting is quite expensive/hard to come by so I am looking at the most efficient way of using it.