PDA

View Full Version : Bong repair?

lazor_ears
28-01-14, 02:40 PM
Hi all, I don't suppose anybody knows if my roor could be repaired anywhere in the UK?
Roor lion of Judah, saved up for this when I was an apprentice. It took me months and months to get the cash together, had it nearly 10 years now.

Not long ago I dropped a big ashtray on it, and snapped off at the joint ( the part that the downtube slides in)

I hear roor do a repair service but im not risking shipping it to Germany, now it's already weak.

Gutted man I haven't used it for a while either :mad: hoping to get it fixed.
Thanks for your time!

glasshopper
07-02-14, 07:29 PM
I offer repair service :)

Captain Beefheart
07-02-14, 07:31 PM

do ya sell glass screen`s / gauze's for me bowl ? :pissed:

glasshopper
03-04-14, 08:16 AM
do ya sell glass screen`s / gauze's for me bowl ? :pissed:

if you google us will we come lol n yes screens no prob

SMILEDUX
03-03-16, 04:56 PM

how do i acquire your services? is there a contact number or email address or a website link i can use?
The 14.5mm joint of my EHLE bong has broken and i'm needing some advice. I'm currently using Araldite adhesive to glue the broken piece of glass back onto the joint lol... but i'm hoping someone will be able to glass blow it and fix it up to a pretty much brand new standard

M_C
03-03-16, 05:41 PM
how do i acquire your services? is there a contact number or email address or a website link i can use?
The 14.5mm joint of my EHLE bong has broken and i'm needing some advice. I'm currently using Araldite adhesive to glue the broken piece of glass back onto the joint lol... but i'm hoping someone will be able to glass blow it and fix it up to a pretty much brand new standard

I've dropped glasshopper a PM asking him to look in :)

SMILEDUX
03-03-16, 07:30 PM
I've dropped glasshopper a PM asking him to look in :)

Thankyou very much! :)

glasshopper
04-01-17, 08:07 PM
I am sorry for such a late reply we moved to spain one of the reasons we have been so quiet. I am not able to take on any repairs atm if its really important to you I can put you in touch with a chap who can repair just about anything