PDA

View Full Version : does any1 have any experience with Original Skunk #1....

lisa
08-06-09, 12:04 AM
hi guys,

first time grower and have settled on seedsman Original Skunk #1... simple enough 4 a first time grower so ive been told. i will onli grow around 3-4 plants to begin with in a closet like space, but i was wondering if any1 kno's what type of yield i can expect from each plant??? There's so many diffrent given that i wondered if any1 had any experience with this particualr strain.....also if theres anythin else u make fink i need to i'd be 4ever gratful!!!

thank u xx

Cridiba
08-06-09, 12:20 AM
What set up are you using for these? Would help to know so could give a better idea of yield as loads of different factors can influence it.

lisa
08-06-09, 12:28 AM
indoor setup, in a closet like space...

lisa
08-06-09, 12:29 AM
iv got a variety of dif lights to use...

rolllllio
08-06-09, 12:45 AM
You really need to give us more information than 'a variety of different lights...'
For example What wattage of lights? What size pots? How long you plan on vegging before you flower your plants?

Cridiba
08-06-09, 01:26 AM
How big is your closet you plan on using? What lights and what wattage? What nutes if any do you plan on using? You really need to give a detailed discription of the setup. Pictures would also help if you have already started them off and got the setup ready

blurry-vision
08-06-09, 01:57 AM
Lights and how long you veg for will give you an idea of what yield you will get, even then it's just an idea as yields can vary a lot. :bigjoint:

lisa
08-06-09, 11:40 AM
thanks guys sorry to sound abit stupid lol...my closet is 4ft high & 3ft wide with a depth of 2ft....im using bio bizz for veg and flowering....not sure how long i will veg them 4 tho...(any suggestions)....as 4 the lighting im using what my bro use to use wen he lived ere, now he's left the country i can use his stuff lol....so i have a dual spectrum 115w high power compast florecent growlight & envirogrow CFL 150w plant stimulant(copying wha it says on the box lol)..i no my bro grew a good batch with this lot and like i said it is only about 3 plants maybe jus 2 im gonna start with..im waiting on me seeds to be delivered thi so havent actually started the process im all set up and ready to go tho!!

tez3054
08-06-09, 04:00 PM
hi mate i have some skunk #1 on the go at the moment the are around 6 weeks into flower take a look at the pics

not sure what the yeald is going to be but they look good to me

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/783/medium/P10100012.JPG
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/783/medium/P10100034.JPG

blurry-vision
08-06-09, 04:11 PM
thanks guys sorry to sound abit stupid lol...my closet is 4ft high & 3ft wide with a depth of 2ft....im using bio bizz for veg and flowering....not sure how long i will veg them 4 tho...(any suggestions)....as 4 the lighting im using what my bro use to use wen he lived ere, now he's left the country i can use his stuff lol....so i have a dual spectrum 115w high power compast florecent growlight & envirogrow CFL 150w plant stimulant(copying wha it says on the box lol)..i no my bro grew a good batch with this lot and like i said it is only about 3 plants maybe jus 2 im gonna start with..im waiting on me seeds to be delivered thi so havent actually started the process im all set up and ready to go tho!!

If you veg for about 5/6 weeks you should get a pretty good yield, those lights are not very powerful but they will do a okay job on 2-3 plants for example.

lisa
08-06-09, 06:04 PM
thanks mate u been a great help...im onli doin 3 plants nuffin major...any suggestions on a nutes scedule?

blurry-vision
08-06-09, 06:39 PM
thanks mate u been a great help...im onli doin 3 plants nuffin major...any suggestions on a nutes scedule?

You won't need any nutes till your in the final pots and in flower, just repot every 2-3 weeks for a while then when you do feed them start off low, say 1ml of grow with 2ml of bloom.